Remove this ad

#141 post_url

Jul 25 14 1:29 AM

I wonder what her album sales are for this I don't expect much which is really sad.smiley: frown

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#144 post_url

May 27 15 9:37 AM

「Circle of Life」6/10より、一斉配信スタート!

【配信限定シングル】

2015年6月20日に公開の映画『呪怨 –ザ・ファイナル-』主題歌
Double「Circle of Life」(ARUTEMATE)

作詞:SWEEP/TAKAKO
作曲:SWEEP/Maestro-T
編曲:Maestro-T/SWEEP

6月10日(水)より、PC/モバイル/スマートフォンにて一斉配信スタートが決定いたしました!

皆さん是非チェック宜しくお願い致します。

preview of the song

cover and promo pic in the spoiler cut

btw here's her facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/DOUBLE/181486768655299
and twitter https://twitter.com/double_takako

I saw her twitter before a couple of years ago but I must have forgotten to post it here.

Quote    Reply   

#145 post_url

May 27 15 10:43 AM

OMG, the song sounds so different for her, I'm so excited! The cover and promo is nice, but I don't think they match the song.

Quote    Reply   

#146 post_url

May 27 15 4:22 PM

Yeah it sounds creepy from that preview and the photoshoot just seems too light to go with the song, oh well at least she looks gorgeous. And it's always nice when DOUBLE releases new music.

Wonder if she'll release this physically too.

Quote    Reply   

#147 post_url

May 27 15 4:36 PM

This release really came out of nowhere. I don't think we're going to get a physical release. It's most likely not worth it. I hope this is the beginning of a comeback!

Quote    Reply   

#148 post_url

May 29 15 12:29 AM

WOW Did not see that coming just came here to see if by any chance there might be some news about what she has been up to.   So excited and can't wait to hear the full version yes it is way different then what she has done before but unfortunately RnB music in Japan is not selling like it was which is a shame.smiley: ohwell

Quote    Reply   

#155 post_url

Jun 10 15 3:08 PM

What is Arutemate....did she change labels?

The song sounds good a lot better than what I heard in the other video. Waiting for the full version to pop up.

Quote    Reply   

urbanholic

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#157 post_url

Nov 8 16 4:09 AM

Double has a new song “No Matter What ” coming out in 23 Nov on NERDHEAD's new album.

Quote    Reply   

#158 post_url

Nov 8 16 5:54 AM

First of all, WHUT!? NERDHEAD is still alive and kicking? I mean I know it's Giorgio Cancemi's of Nishino Kana fame project, but still. Anyway, I'm excited and hope she's not to far long from an album.

Quote    Reply   

urbanholic

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#160 post_url

Nov 10 16 9:01 PM

evilsin wrote:
First of all, WHUT!? NERDHEAD is still alive and kicking? I mean I know it's Giorgio Cancemi's of Nishino Kana fame project, but still. Anyway, I'm excited and hope she's not to far long from an album.

I highly doubt it .  
I thought a new album would be out after she released "circle of life" , but nothing happened. 
She's just unpredicted as namie amuro.smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help