Remove this ad

#101 post_url

Oct 11 11 7:58 PM

I don't like Count 3 at all. My favs are Lips and Eventually. I like the rest of the songs but I can't stop listening to those two. I wish she had made the Woman interlude into a full song, the beat on that is nice.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#107 post_url

Oct 19 11 8:59 PM

OK this has been bugging me forever but So into you reminds me of another song. I found out what song it was but forgot and now I can't remember. Have any of you noticed it?

Quote    Reply   

#108 post_url

Oct 19 11 10:50 PM

=O! check u out, double!! CHECK U OUT!!!!

okay...to start off i'm not really feelin Make it hot or Fallin' ..nope, not at all.
But the rest has been on constant repeat since the leak, gurl came hard. <3

ALBUM rank: 8/10, near perfection

STAND out tracks: Sunset, Lips, Slave of love, Tattoo, and Eventually<33

....have yet to listen to the Black Diamond remix though, just like I have yet to listen to the remixes on MAA's new album lawl i used to be all about remixes, now i can careless about them o.o

Last Edited By: Monkeybone Enemy Oct 19 11 10:53 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#109 post_url

Oct 20 11 11:50 PM

No love for History of Love? This is the stand out track for me on this album for me, I love it so much. The whole album seem to be very solid though. I can see myself jamming with it for a while. Great job Takako!

Quote    Reply   

#110 post_url

Jan 23 12 10:48 PM

I know it's been a minute since WOMAN came out, but I was hoping for a remix album. I figured maybe For Life would do a digital release but it looks like a remix album will never happen.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

urbanholic

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#113 post_url

Jul 16 12 3:47 AM

moonbunny28 wrote:
I've been listening to her WOMAN album for the pasted 2 days love this album.  I hope she comes back soon.

she's pretty lazy! I don't think she will back in 2 yearssmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#116 post_url

Sep 26 12 10:45 PM

Does anyone ACTUALLY know more about what happened to her sister? All the articles I can find all say she just suddenly died of a blood disease... It's so sad. I know it's older news but I always wondered.

Quote    Reply   

#117 post_url

Sep 27 12 9:15 AM

..random bump made me think she's releasing new materiel T___T;;
WHERE U AT, GERL!?!

......anyway.... I heard it was a brain hemorrhage caused by a car accident, very sad =(

Quote    Reply   

#118 post_url

Sep 27 12 1:03 PM

Well that's much different than a blood disease. So different over there. A celeb dies here in Canada or U.S. we hear about it for months on end and over there they get a by-line with no details.

I checked out Woman as I didn't even know it had come out and I'm loving it. I missed her.

Quote    Reply   

#119 post_url

Sep 27 12 7:37 PM

Not a car accident. It was from subarachnoid hemorrhage. Just suddenly collapsed and died. That's all that was ever reported. Very tragic.

I know it's been a minute since WOMAN came out, but I was hoping for a remix album. I figured maybe For Life would do a digital release but it looks like a remix album will never happen.

Yeah, man. I'm still upset. Hate to think that she'd break the pattern of doing a remix album, but next week and it'll already be a year since Woman came out. It's always been released 1-2 months after the original album. Those songs have so much potential for remixing too.

Anyway, her blog says that over the summer she's been recording vocals for some project that should be announced before the end of the year.

Quote    Reply   

#120 post_url

Sep 28 12 12:09 PM

I wanted a remix album too since I know she wouldn't do anything else but too bad we didn't get one
Am looking forward, at least it's something new. Hopefully not her being featured though

What's her blog btw? I can't find it on her official site

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help