Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Aug 27 11 8:52 PM

Awesome news!! I've missed Double for a long time now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

SonnyB

JPC Moderator

#50 post_url

Sep 16 11 2:07 AM

damn it's great to see DOUBLE back. the video is very interesting. I didnt expect such a experimental video from DOUBLE. she looked good tho. Vocals were nice, they used a lot of post production on her vocals but it was enjoyable. Looking forward to the rest of her release!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thisisdavidg

#52 post_url

Sep 16 11 9:27 AM

I love the song! Definitely one of her best songs ever! I think the auto tune was done somewhat tastefully, I'd love to hear a version without it.

Love the PV, very sensual and mature.

I've got to put this album in my HMV cart!

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Sep 16 11 10:09 AM

Wow, I wasn't expecting too much, honestly, but it really IS one of her very best!! *__* In love with it on just first listen. I could seriously see it being my favourite by her, overall, in the end. Definitely could've gone without the unnecessary Auto-Tune in the chorus, though, and it would be 10x better without it, but whatever, hah.

Quote    Reply   

SonnyB

JPC Moderator

#54 post_url

Sep 17 11 1:32 AM

the vocals were assisted by auto tune 100% of the time, but there were only a few places during the chorus where it was obvious. Recently the industry is using autotune to push the boldness of all vocals. rap and singing.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Sep 17 11 3:38 AM

DOn't really like the song, the autotune is really annoying and it feels like the arrangement isn't layered enough.

But I really like the PV

Quote    Reply   

urbanholic

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#56 post_url

Sep 17 11 4:50 AM

wow her best pv till now! the song is ok , too much auto-tune for not a dance song...

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Sep 17 11 5:53 PM

Random dancers?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help