Remove this ad

#61 post_url

Jul 14 12 9:31 AM

^ That's Shinnosuke's instrumental B-side, so if you were hoping for some angry-raps, don't get too excited. ^^; Still awesome title.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#63 post_url

Jul 17 12 11:09 AM

[DISC:1]  CD
1. Singin' My Lu
2. BASTARD
3. STEALTH Ⅱ
4. Singin' My Lu (Instrumental)
5. Singin' My Lu (TV-size)
[DISC:2]  特典DVD
1. THE LAST GUEST

Quote    Reply   

#64 post_url

Aug 1 12 6:48 PM

<Disc-1 : CD>
01. Kopernik
02. quarter 5
03. UnIsong
04. SUPERFEEL
05. and 7
06. soooooooo_mania
07. カーテン・コール (Curtain Call)
08. BASTARD
09. Stay Gold
10. Sue
11. IMA
12. VELVET ROMANCE
13. Singin' My Lu

<Disc-2 : DVD>
01. and 7 (Music Video)
02. UnIsong (Music Video)
03. SUPERFEEL (Music Video)
04. Singin' My Lu (Music Video)

Quote    Reply   

#65 post_url

Aug 2 12 7:43 AM

^ Thanks for putting up the tracklist.

I love this cover. It's one of my favourites by them. Love how Shin and Bro.Hi look so solemn, but then Diggy just looks like he wants to dropkick a dude, hahah. Also, words cannot describe how happy I am that they included the B-sides, especially VELVET ROMANCE!! <3

Quote    Reply   

#66 post_url

Sep 13 12 11:47 PM

So listened to so_mania today. I thought it was a great album. My only gripe (and this is really small) is that I kinda felt the "raping" took a back seat. I felt like something was missing in their flow. Maybe that's becuase SO has always put flash over strong bars, but it felt I like they were "coasting" on most of the tracks.

That beind said IMA gives me flashback feels. The song sounds like something that could have been on To All Tha Dreams or Alive. 

sooooooooo_mania had a really cool arangment.

Also, something I find instesting, is how "current" some of the songs sound. SO has ways been good at going against the grain of what's popular. But this album has some pretty western sounding dance songs. While they weren't bad...it felt like this was them trying to reach out of their comfort zone. And try something different.

And Sue takes the cake as the most lulzy (mostly sung/rap) English song Diggy-MO' has ever done lol

"Like Spike Lee said "get on the bus and bounce" lmao

Also Bro HIs solo song was decent. But seeing him go into dance territory is kinda weird for me. Would have rather him do something more rock.

Other than that I loved the album lol

Quote    Reply   

#67 post_url

Oct 3 12 10:37 PM

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/SouldOut/info/

SOUL'd OUT
「10th Anniversary BEST & BOX」(仮)
2013/1/23 OUT!!!

[完全生産限定盤BOX(3CD+2DVD)]SECL-1241~5/¥10,000(税込)
 <http://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php?cd=SECL-1241
[初回生産限定盤(2CD+1DVD)]SECL-1246~8/¥3,990(税込)
 <http://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php?cd=SECL-1246
[通常盤(2CD)]SECL-1249~50/¥3,500(税込)
 <http://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php?cd=SECL-1249

Quote    Reply   

#68 post_url

Dec 7 12 11:15 AM

10th Anniversary BEST & BOX "Decade"

BOX

2CD and 2CD+1DVD

■BEST CD (2CD) <3形態共通>
[disc1]
1. ウェカピポ / 2. Diggy Diggy Diggy / 3. 1,000,000 MONSTERS ATTACK / 4. UnIsong / 5. TONGUE TE TONGUE / 6. ルル・ベル / 7. quarter 5 / 8. TOKYO通信~Urbs Communication~ / 9. BLUES / 10. S.O Magic 2 / 11. "P" / 12. SHUFFLE DAYZ / 13. Flyte Tyme (Extended) / 14. soooooooo_mania / 15. Starlight Destiny
[disc2]
1. SUPERFEEL / 2. TooTsie pOp / 3. SOUL'd OUT is Comin' / 4. Magenta Magenta / 5. VOODOO KINGDOM / 6. To All Tha Dreamers / 7. 輪舞曲(ロンド) / 8. バナナスプリット / 9. and 7 / 10. ALIVE / 11. Dream Drive / 12. Singin' My Lu / 13. COZMIC TRAVEL / 14. GASOLINE / 15. 戦士達 天使達 ~Livin' for Today~

■10th Anniversary DVD <完全生産限定盤BOX・初回生産限定盤>
1. WELCOME TO S.O TOWN
 (ウェカピポ / Flyte Tyme / Dream Drive / Shut Out / Love, Peace & Soul / 1,000,000 MONSTERS ATTACK / Magenta Magenta / BLUES / To All Tha Dreamers / イルカ / ALIVE / TOKYO通信~Urbs Communications~ / Catwalk / Starlight Destiny / GROWN KIDZ / VOODOO KINGDOM / MEGALOPOLIS PATROL / TONGUE TE TONGUE / COZMIC TRAVEL / and 7 / UnIsong / SUPERFEEL / Singin' My Lu)
2. TooTsie pOp (Music Video)

■Remix CD:Remixies 5 <完全生産限定盤BOX>
1. Sue ~ Dorian Remix ~ / 2. and 7 ~ Mr. Drunk Remix ~ / 3. soooooooo_mania ~ 489 Hits Mix ~ / 4. SUPERFEEL ~ RAM RIDER Remix ~ / 5. IMA ~ DJ TARO Remix ~ / 6. UnIsong ~ 80KIDZ Remix ~ / 7. Kopernik ~ tofubeats BXVTZ Remix ~

■Live DVD:SOUL'd OUT LIVE 2012 " SUPERFEEL 1T " @ SHIBUYA-AX June 22nd 2012 <完全生産限定盤BOX>
1. Opening / 2. UnIsong / 3. VOODOO KINGDOM / 4. 円卓の騎士 / 5. S.O Magic 2 / 6. 輪舞曲 / 7. GAME / 8. MEGALOPOLIS PATROL / 9. ALIVE / 10. Singin' My Lu / 11. SUPERFEEL / 12. バナナスプリット / 13. TONGUE TE TONGUE / 14. To All Tha Dreamers / 15. Starlight Destiny / 16. FIRE RHYMER / 17. End

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

RicH

#69 post_url

Jan 29 14 11:32 PM

Sad day is today...
http://natalie.mu/music/news/108822

SOUL'd OUT is officially disbanding.

LAST ALBUM RELEASE INFORMATION

【リリース情報】

SOUL'd OUT
Last Album
『To From』
2014/4/9 OUT
[初回生産限定盤(CD2枚組+DVD)]SECL-1486~8/\3,500(税抜)
[通常盤(CD2枚組)]SECL-1489~90/\3,200(税抜)
○6枚目となるオリジナルアルバムとファンの投票を受けての人気曲を収録したファンベストの2枚組(初回盤はDVD付)
[投票ページ] http://www.souldoutweb.com/special/fanbest/ (PC・スマホからのみ視聴可/URL共通)

To promote the album, new song "Dear My Cru" starting to air from 2.12
○2月12日より、アルバムから「Dear My Cru」先行配信開始

(You can vote for your fav. songs to make it into the special fan-best CD)

img_photo.jpg

I will miss them so much, such a talented group... They brought me so much happy memories... Cry

Last Edited By: RicH Jan 30 14 12:15 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#70 post_url

Jan 31 14 5:04 AM

I was really sad when I heard the news. SOUL'd OUT was a big part of my musical upbringing so its upsetting to see them go.
They were one of the main reasons I got into Japanese music in the first place. I actually wrote in to J-Melo back in the day asking them
to have them on. They didn't read my letter, they read Richard from Hungary's, but Diggy Mo did briefly mention my name along with Rich's
in his message to the fans. I'm proud to have been a part of the soul'd out movement while it was at its peak and I will continue to support them long after this final album drops.

Long Live the S.O. Cru!

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#71 post_url

Jan 31 14 10:18 AM

^ I AM that Richard, I had to rewatch that J-Melo episode, I almost cried :s

It was just a few days after my birthday, so I always remeber that event as a special birthday of mine forever.

I listened to "STEALTH" yesterday , it was in my head all day long.
I hope somehow there will be a chance to contact them once again...I really hope.

Quote    Reply   

#73 post_url

Feb 1 14 9:08 AM

We were sooooo depressed to hear this news.  Cry  When I started reading the announcement, I just read about the new album first and got all excited - joked about, 'hahah, why do they look so sad in their new photo! Cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_r', only to get to the bottom and go through an emotional roller coaster, lol.. 
Personally, I thought we'd get at least two more studios before this happened...  If anything, I never expected for them to announce a break-up so suddenly.  Like, they were always such a united band - it's one of the reasons I loved them so much.  Wonder what happened? 

I mean, I think that there's an obvious speculation to be made here, about some differing opinions and such......  I am trying not to assume too much or have any hard feelings, though, because I do still love the three of them, and I'll probably always enjoy them best as the Triangle..
I can only hope to get at least one more solo project out of each of them (I remember getting a Tweet from Shinnosuke a few years back, saying that he'd love to work with more male artists in the future ). 
If anything, we can guess that Diggy should have his production career for a while longer?  Would be interesting to find out that he's made another project down the line!  And Shinnosuke seems like he's got a decent amount of DJ gigs.  EdgePlayer - or Bro.Hi, more so - is the only one to worry about too much, I guess.  Maybe he should do his own thing...?  Unless they manage some great promotion in the future (ugh, disco shit should have been a hit! 071363486bf8ba02433c892d9402c501fbdeae0d_r)

What I can~ say is, even though they're leaving, I'm so glad that it's on such a high point in their career (music-wise, not sales, obviously) - ATTITUDE and so_mania are their best albums, in my opinion--VELVET ROMANCE has been my favourite song by them since it came out.    I don't think that they can top those eras for me, but I hope that To From is even half as epic, hah.

Rap/hip-hop, or even pop, won't be the same without them here.  9a416e62bd438d98c676705a462c668a3e24989a_r  Diggy and Bro.Hi had BEST still break it down in a few more future songs - such talented rappers, it'd be a massive waste to never show it off again.

Quote    Reply   

#74 post_url

Mar 17 14 9:08 PM

Naomi Crescent wrote:
We were sooooo depressed to hear this news.  Cry  When I started reading the announcement, I just read about the new album first and got all excited - joked about, 'hahah, why do they look so sad in their new photo! Cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_r', only to get to the bottom and go through an emotional roller coaster, lol.. 
Personally, I thought we'd get at least two more studios before this happened...  If anything, I never expected for them to announce a break-up so suddenly.  Like, they were always such a united band - it's one of the reasons I loved them so much.  Wonder what happened?  2da269c617b374468539f0cc19cfb94d0e5ce4be

I mean, I think that there's an obvious speculation to be made here, about some differing opinions and such......  I am trying not to assume too much or have any hard feelings, though, because I do still love the three of them, and I'll probably always enjoy them best as the Triangle..
I can only hope to get at least one more solo project out of each of them (I remember getting a Tweet from Shinnosuke a few years back, saying that he'd love to work with more male artists in the future 3d0367fa67f2b9bd4c21867d98e4cece75260863). 
If anything, we can guess that Diggy should have his production career for a while longer?  Would be interesting to find out that he's made another project down the line!  And Shinnosuke seems like he's got a decent amount of DJ gigs.  EdgePlayer - or Bro.Hi, more so - is the only one to worry about too much, I guess.  Maybe he should do his own thing...?  Unless they manage some great promotion in the future (ugh, disco shit should have been a hit! 071363486bf8ba02433c892d9402c501fbdeae0d_r)

What I can~ say is, even though they're leaving, I'm so glad that it's on such a high point in their career (music-wise, not sales, obviously) - ATTITUDE and so_mania are their best albums, in my opinion--VELVET ROMANCE has been my favourite song by them since it came out.  62d368f563afbecf48a38e859604ca0eab627d29  I don't think that they can top those eras for me, but I hope that To From is even half as epic, hah.

Rap/hip-hop, or even pop, won't be the same without them here.  9a416e62bd438d98c676705a462c668a3e24989a_r  Diggy and Bro.Hi had BEST still break it down in a few more future songs - such talented rappers, it'd be a massive waste to never show it off again.

You pretty much said everything I was thinking. I'll really miss them but at least we get a great parting gift in a last album. SO changed how I felt about music in general and I really felt blessed discovering Diggy-MO'/their music in the that time I did. To me everything they did was/is a classic and I'll carry their music until I hit the dirt lol.  

SO Triangle forever!

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#75 post_url

Mar 30 14 1:19 PM

SPECIAL SITE IS OPEN:
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/SouldOut/special/ToFrom/

jk_tofrom.jpg

初回生産限定盤(CD2枚組+DVD)
SECL-1486~8/¥3,500+税

通常盤(CD2枚組)
SECL-1489~90/¥3,200+税