Remove this ad

#21 post_url

May 3 11 2:22 PM

Why does SO eve have competition there the fucking best lol. I guess japans used to them after all these years. But I only got into 2 years ago lol. They need to pull an HMK and get a theme song tie in.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 post_url

May 10 11 10:13 PM

*80  *,809   *,**5,159   SOUL’d OUT / and 7 2011-4-27

They did it, hah. 5K! <3 Shame, though. They still deserve to be in the top ten, ya? Oh well. I'm still loving both songs.

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

Jun 21 11 12:57 AM

Alright so I'm going to see ET-KING on Saturday and I just looked at the site it says that SOUL'd OUT will be performing as well. I honestly know nothing about this group. I have seen the name before and I even think i bought a single for 10yen just because it was hella cheap but have yet to rip it.

The one chance that I had to see them perform I was hella hungry and my friends and I decided to go get grub instead lol. So can someone please tell me what to expect? Trying to do my research 4 days before the show haha~

BTW does anyone know if they can speak English (fluently)?

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

Jun 21 11 4:11 AM

^Lets see....

SO has gone through two stages.......their REAL Hip Hop stage IE: first two albums. Then there pop/rap stage Their last two albums. IMO SOUL'd OUT is an edgier version of Home Made Kazoku. I feel that they have so many styles it's hard to really box them as artist. 1'000'000 Monsters Attack sums them up pretty well as a group.

Their English?? I think Diggy can speak it okay.....I'm not sure but I think he could hold a convo for a bit if he tried lol

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Jun 21 11 7:31 AM

twinblades wrote:
... IMO SOUL'd OUT is an edgier version of Home Made Kazoku.

You have no idea hard I was laughing at this statement! lol oooh forgive me~

Anyway I am checking out their songs. Yeah SOUL'd OUT does seem to be hard to categorize. It's going to be interesting to see them with ET-KING since the two have VERY different styles. Thanks for the recommendation 1,000,000 monsters is pretty cool~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 post_url

Jul 1 11 6:22 AM

twinblades wrote:
No doubt I hope you enjoy the show

Show was pretty cool. SOUL'd OUT were just guest and sang about 7-10 songs so I still havent seen them at their own (full) concert. I had no idea what songs they sang but they were pretty catchy. I feel like if I actually knew their music before hand I would have been able to appreciate the live performance more.

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Aug 10 11 5:39 PM

Dead thread is dead T^T Y NO ONE BUT CARE FOR S.O???

Lol anyway here's some recent pics of them at  [SUMMER IMPACT2011]

Bro.HI is short as fuck!!!

They need to announce a new single soon.

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

Aug 11 11 6:34 PM

Aw, nice pics. Thanks for sharing with us. ^.^ (And yes, Bro.Hi. The shortness. )

Hopefully they'll announce a new single in the next month or two. Missing them like crazy already.

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

Dec 17 11 2:41 PM

Some news!!

JOJO 25th × SOUL'd OUT
-SOUL'd OUT-

2011年12月16日(金)~2012年1月14日(土)
渋谷駅前の商業ビル「QFRONT」にジョジョ& DIO の巨大イラストが登場ッ !!

2011年12月16日(金)~2012年1月14日(土) の約1か月間、渋谷駅前のスクランブル交差点に面するビル「QFRONT」の巨大な壁面広告スペース「Q's wall」になんと歴代ジョジョ、そして DIO が登場ッ!

そしてビル正面の大型ビジョン「Q's EYE」には『ジョジョリオン1巻』など荒木先生作品の出版物や、フィギュアなどグッズのコマーシャル動画が流れますッ!

そのコマーシャル動画中に流れる楽曲は親交の深いSOUL'd OUTのShinnosukeによるものとなっております。

年末年始をまたぐ約1か月間、まさに[ジョジョ] 一色となるスクランブル交差点をぜひ観に来てください !!

2011.12.16 (Friday)~2012.1.14 (Saturday)
On the commercial building "QFRONT", in front of Shibuya station, an enormous illustration of JoJo & DIO will appear!!

From 2011.12.16 (Friday) to 2012.1.14 (Saturday), for approximately one month, looking over the multiple intersection in front of Shibuya station on "QFRONT's" enormous surface space, "Q's wall", there will be an appearance of successive JoJo generations, as well as DIO!

And the jumbo vision of "Q's EYE" on the building's front will stream "JoJolion Volume 1" and other such works of Hirohiko Araki, along with an animated commercial of things like figures and other goods!

That animated commercial contains a streaming musical composition that comes from our friendship of the profound SOUL'd OUT's Shinnosuke.

Straddling the New Year's holiday for approximately one month, "JoJo" will surely have the multiple intersection's complete view caught up!!

In other words, Shinnosuke is doing [what seems to be] an instrumental for a new JoJo's Bizarre Adventure project......but considering that SOUL'd OUT has done an actual theme song for them in the past (VOODOO KINGDOM was for a JoJo movie), it's definitely possible that this could mean a new SOUL'd OUT song in the near future!! Or, if anything, it shows that they're still here and active....They're just taking their damn time in making new music, eh heh. -_-' And yes, it's definitely a nice honour for Shinnosuke (and SOUL'd OUT as a whole), considering that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a really big title in Japan. For those who don't know much about it, it's one of the most well-known and longest running manga, having debuted with it's original arc in 1987, and it's spawned novels, video games, OVAs, and a feature film (which, as mentioned, contained SOUL'd OUT's first JoJo tie-in). So, this could get them some much deserved attention.

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Dec 21 11 8:33 AM

^ Whoawhoawhoa, don't get TOO excited, not yet! XP Though, I do hope that this lack of singles upkeep means for a sooner album release, rather than a drawn out succession of singles for the next year and a half or something, lol. SOUL'd OUT has always been so steady with singles, so this makes me feel overly anxious. ^^; This is the longest that they've ever gone between singles--Can you believe that it's already been EIGHT MONTHS since and7???

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Dec 22 11 2:23 AM

Naomi Crescent wrote:
^ Whoawhoawhoa, don't get TOO excited, not yet! XP Though, I do hope that this lack of singles upkeep means for a sooner album release, rather than a drawn out succession of singles for the next year and a half or something, lol. SOUL'd OUT has always been so steady with singles, so this makes me feel overly anxious. ^^; This is the longest that they've ever gone between singles--Can you believe that it's already been EIGHT MONTHS since and7???
Yes I CAN Believe. AK-69 and Kreva have been dropping music like a fat kid drops turds after a buffet. But S.O. just vanished. I need them back so they can shit on all the wack music that's out.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help