Apr 20 11 4:35 PM

Tags : : , , , , , , ,

New Single and7 [2011.4.27]
Track List
1. and7
2カーテン・コール
<Disc-2:DVD>※Limited Edition only 
Tr-1:SOUL'd OUT復活ライヴ@渋谷WWW(2010/12/27)
Tr-2:BEAT CONNECTION 2010@横浜アリーナ(2010/11/21)

(CD only):SECL-969/¥1,020(Tax in
(CD+DVD):SECL-967~8/¥1,500(Tax in

Last Edited By: another truth Jun 23 12 11:53 AM. Edited 3 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Apr 20 11 8:04 PM

roflol iM only familiar with like one of their songs.. To all the Dreamers or some shit like that lolol
NEver really bothered with them.......aside from their solo efforts...

=\

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Apr 20 11 8:50 PM

^ Shame on you. Download the whole To All Tha Dreamers album, and ATTITUDE, too. Do it.

Also: OMFG IT'S COMING OUT NEXT WEEK YEESSSS!! Preview of and7 sounds fantastic. ^^

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Apr 21 11 3:24 AM

Monkeybone Enemy wrote:

roflol iM only familiar with like one of their songs.. To all the Dreamers or some shit like that lolol
NEver really bothered with them.......aside from their solo efforts...

=/
Jesus man I almost want to kill yousmiley: tired
You better brush up on there group shit like yesterday lmao

Quote    Reply   

#4 post_url

Apr 22 11 8:16 PM

88.10 少女时代 MR.TAXI/Run Devil Run 04/27
82.80 コブクロ あの太阳が、この世界を照らし続けるように。 04/27
43.60 チャン・グンソク Let me cry 04/27
39.00 スマイレージ 恋にBooing ブー! 04/27
38.30 UNICORN デジタルスープ/ぶたぶた 04/27
32.20 中岛美嘉 Dear 04/27
29.70 BREAKERZ 月夜の悪戯の魔法/CLIMBER×CLIMBER 04/27
20.40 ON/OFF 始まるのは、サヨナラ 04/27
18.70 SOUL’d OUT and 7 04/27
17.40 牧野由依 お愿いジュンブライト 04/27

Good to see them make it to NINKI, if anything. Not that I didn't think that they would, but still, hah. It would be great if they could make top ten weekly, but I'll be realistic and pray for twenty. ^^'

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Apr 23 11 10:20 AM

It's this coming week's NINKI. It's just asking people what they are most looking forward to from the releases they know of coming out the following week. It can help give a rough estimate of where they might place in the charts. The way I look at it, if you're on NINKI, at least people know that you exist and are interested in your release, hah.

EDIT:
Single leaked!!! Posted on 2ch not too long ago. Enjoy. smiley: smokin

and7:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8T06gSnLR4
Curtain Call:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMzOtDqMIMQ

Didn't know what to expect from it, and I thought that I'd like and7 a lot more, but Curtain Call has the majority of my love for now, hah. Both songs are great, though. SOUL'd OUT is back! <3

Last Edited By: Naomi Crescent Apr 24 11 2:21 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Apr 27 11 9:31 AM

and7 debuted at #17, which is a respectable position for the situation, I think. ^^ Pretty much what I expected, anyhow. Hopefully they won't drop out of the top thirty until the end of the week, though.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Apr 27 11 1:10 PM

Naomi Crescent wrote:
and7 debuted at #17, which is a respectable position for the situation, I think. ^^ Pretty much what I expected, anyhow. Hopefully they won't drop out of the top thirty until the end of the week, though.

and7 really jazzy lol God it puts such a smile on my face...it just makes me want to skip down the street like a moron lol. I wish there were more SO fans to spazz with but w/e there missing out on good shitsmiley: smokin

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 28 11 11:17 AM

^Yeah, we're so lonely in here, lol.

#17 again!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 post_url

Apr 29 11 3:10 PM

Well, I know, you didn't as me~, but I'd like to make some suggestions? ^^' Honestly, most of their best songs did make it to their singles, so their singles collection would, as with most artists, be a perfect way to get a taste of them. Only bad thing about that is, some of their best songs are on ATTITUDE, which came out after the collection. Anyhow, if you're looking for some of their most classic songs that everybody should try out, I'd say that these are probably the top five (....or six ) legendary SOUL'd OUT songs, hah:
- Wekapipo (first single)
- Dream Drive (first major breakthrough with the community)
- 1,000,000 MONSTERS ATTACK (arguably their most well-known and beloved song overall)
- To All Tha Dreamers (great hit, and easily one of their most defining songs)
- Starlight Destiny/GROWN KIDZ (both of these became huge fan favourites right away, and even though they're from the last album, they're already 'classics')
Annnd, if you just want to download a regular album or two, I'd have to say that, in my opinion, To All Tha Dreamers and ATTITUDE blow the rest away.

But yeah. I came in here to say, SOUL'd OUT dropped to #22 today. But they're still in top thirty, and that's what matters right now!

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Apr 29 11 3:35 PM

Charisma wrote:
I don't I've ever listened to anything from SOUL'd OUT. Any songs you can recommend twinblades?

IMO ALIVE is SOUL'd OUTs best album. Even though Attitude had some really catchy songs...ALIVE has the one SOUL'd OUT song i would put above all others

Tokyo Tsushin ~Urbs Communication~ For me that is hands down there greatest song

Also check out all the members solo projects there really awesome!!!

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

May 1 11 10:09 AM

Out of top thirty. >,<' Oh well. They'll be in top thirty weekly, at least. And they made it past the end of the week on the charts. That and debuting in the top twenty was all I wanted. Now, here's hoping that they can get around 5K.

Also, I think that I like and7 a lot more than Curtain Call again. XP I keep switching between the two, hah.. Did the same thing with my beloved GROWN KIDZ/VOODOO KINGDOM single, too. (In the end, I liked GROWN KIDZ more, though, so I'll probably do the same with this single, I guess.)

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

May 1 11 9:15 PM

Naomi Crescent wrote:
Out of top thirty. >,<' Oh well. They'll be in top thirty weekly, at least. And they made it past the end of the week on the charts. That and debuting in the top twenty was all I wanted. Now, here's hoping that they can get around 5K.

Also, I think that I like and7 a lot more than Curtain Call again. XP I keep switching between the two, hah.. Did the same thing with my beloved GROWN KIDZ/VOODOO KINGDOM single, too. (In the end, I liked GROWN KIDZ more, though, so I'll probably do the same with this single, I guess.)
So is this a double A-Side single? Cuz usually if a single is a DAS-Single it would have both the song titles as the single name. Also I kinda get a slight western vibe from curtain call. I mean don't get me wrong an American rapper could never pull of a song like that...but the horns that Shin chan uses for the song kinda sound southern to me.

As of right now I'm split between and7 and Curtain call. and7 is kinda laid back like maybe something Home made Kazoku might pull off. But Curtain call sounds more Hip Hop than and7?? I don't know minus the beat boxing in and7 it just feel like a song off of Diggyism II. I do like Bro. Hi's rapping in CC though sounds kinda funny to lol.

Over all being an SO stan this was basically the shit.....right now THE RED MAGIC and SO's new single are battling it out on my iPod. But Kreva and HMK or coming back so theres gonna be some crazy competition smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

May 1 11 11:51 PM

No, Curtain Call is definitely a B-side. Like you said, it would have been mentioned in the single's title if it were an A-side. I wish that it would make it to the album, despite that, but knowing SOUL'd OUT, there's a good chance that it won't. D: And I don't really hear the U.S.-Southern thing, hah. I'll focus on it next time and see. XP

and7 totally sounds as though it's from Diggyism II! Got the same feel to the arrangement, and he's singing in the same style. However, it does have the SOUL'd OUT feel at the same time. :O Really, to me, the song is kind of like.....ToMiTaMi ToMiTaMo meets Dream Drive or Iruka. Which is a good thing. ^^

(Oh, and off-topic but, I got around to listening to THE RED MAGIC not too long ago, and it really is a pretty good album. I was impressed. Can't touch my SOUL'd OUT, though. )

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

May 2 11 4:34 AM

Naomi Crescent wrote:
No, Curtain Call is definitely a B-side. Like you said, it would have been mentioned in the single's title if it were an A-side. I wish that it would make it to the album, despite that, but knowing SOUL'd OUT, there's a good chance that it won't. D: And I don't really hear the U.S.-Southern thing, hah. I'll focus on it next time and see. XP

and7 totally sounds as though it's from Diggyism II! Got the same feel to the arrangement, and he's singing in the same style. However, it does have the SOUL'd OUT feel at the same time. :O Really, to me, the song is kind of like.....ToMiTaMi ToMiTaMo meets Dream Drive or Iruka. Which is a good thing. ^^

(Oh, and off-topic but, I got around to listening to THE RED MAGIC not too long ago, and it really is a pretty good album. I was impressed. Can't touch my SOUL'd OUT, though. )

Heh I knew you would be hes is Japans most popular rapper right now*I wish it was Diggy thoughsmiley: frown* My top 3 as of now are Diggy-MO', AK-69 & Kreva

aaaaaaaah I love J-Rap3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r

Man I bet SO is gonna make me wait till the end of the year for a new single lmao

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

May 3 11 12:09 PM

I dunno, if they go by their usual pattern, we won't have to wait more than a few months for a new single. On average, they release singles around three or four months apart, sometimes less if it's the last single or two. I'm planning on a late spring/early summer album release, with three or four more singles (they've usually put out so many singles per album, hah), I guess. Who knows, though, with a band like them. Can't count on a consistent release schedule. >_<

Also, and7 charted at #22 weekly with 4,350 sold. Not too bad (they DID chart, if anything); again, expected. They might be able to make top 100 for another week, adding another few hundred to the total. I wish they'd cross 5K total. And I hope that they have better album sales when the time comes, of course. I would like to see another top ten release from a SOUL'd OUT album (all of their previous albums have charted as such....even if they probably did so by avoiding major competition XP). <3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help