Remove this ad

Moh

#963 post_url

Jun 23 16 3:04 PM

image image image image
Yubin / Yeeun / Sunmi / Lim

Seems to just be a single/mini-album(?), only three tracks.

Why So Lonely (written by Sunmi & Lim) / Reggae pop
아름다운 그대에게 (To the Beautiful You) (written by Sunmi, Yubin, & Lim) / 70s band
Sweet&Easy (written by Yeeun & Yubin) / Summer rock

Sweet&Easy was already banned by KBS for mentioning the brand name "Nutella".

Quote    Reply   

#967 post_url

Jun 29 16 12:55 AM

Has it been confirmed yet on how many songs.  I would love a mini or full but a least The Wonder Girls are back unlike a certain other group we all know.smiley: eyes

Quote    Reply   

#970 post_url

Jun 29 16 8:11 PM

Lets just hope its not as forgetful as I Feel You was...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#971 post_url

Jun 30 16 5:27 AM

mitsuhoney wrote:

Are you serious? I Feel You was amazing just as the rest of the album.

Quote    Reply   

#972 post_url

Jun 30 16 9:02 AM

So YesAsia and other retailers have posted the tracklist AND...it's just those three songs.

1. Why So Lonely
2. 아름다운 그대에게 (To The Beautiful You)
3. Sweet & Easy

When they reported an album, they meant a single album. It's a physical release that will be limited to 20,000 copies.
So if you want one, get to it.

Quote    Reply   

#973 post_url

Jun 30 16 10:00 AM

evilsin wrote:
mitsuhoney wrote:

Are you serious? I Feel You was amazing just as the rest of the album.
qft

Not too surprised we're getting a single album this go-round, but I'm glad they actually wrote on each song. Hopefully this is a quality > quantity type of deal~

Quote    Reply   

#976 post_url

Jun 30 16 7:59 PM

They just basically recorded the same music video from I Feel You, lol, nope!

And yes, sorry but I think I Feel You was pretty forgetful. I mean, I liked the song but it wasn't something you'd catch me repeating. I didn't even bother listening to the rest of the album though.

Quote    Reply   

#977 post_url

Jul 1 16 3:51 AM

If anything I feel like it's more reminiscent of the video YeEun was just in with Younha (I see you, trashy ex-boyfriend mannequin and Yenny abusing him again lolol). Visually it kinda looks like I Feel You, but more stylistically and less artistically; it's like how SM's videos always looked very similar between groups (especially with the way their latest videos are), but they're not the exact same. it's probably just the same production team behind both videos, but I wouldn't say they redid the same video

Quote    Reply   

#978 post_url

Jul 3 16 4:09 AM

mitsuhoney wrote:
They just basically recorded the same music video from I Feel You, lol, nope!

And yes, sorry but I think I Feel You was pretty forgetful. I mean, I liked the song but it wasn't something you'd catch me repeating. I didn't even bother listening to the rest of the album though.

Well, bad for you, because Candle, Baby Don't Play and One Black Night are all amazing just as the rest of te album.

Quote    Reply   

#979 post_url

Jul 3 16 3:38 PM

I absolutely loved the entire album save for one track (I just really don't like GONE at all). I feel like considering mitsu's tastes, he'd probably really like OPPA, but who knows about the other tracks. Still, it was definitely a good album as a whole

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#980 post_url

Jul 3 16 3:44 PM

Track list is what we already know, everyone contributed to songwriting. Packaging looks pretty neat.

image image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help