Remove this ad

#781 post_url

Aug 20 13 8:24 AM

All round brilliant. It's weird seeing her all sexed up tho haha but then I don't really see her as the Sun Mi we knew before. I can't wait to watch the live performances!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#783 post_url

Aug 20 13 8:51 AM

Yes. Just yes. The only complaints were the transition between the regular sound and the tango (I actually wasn't thinking they were gonna even use it since they started off with the pop beat), which I grew to like with just the first listen, and the outfit she wore. That onepiece just bothered me for some reason >__>;

Quote    Reply   

#786 post_url

Aug 20 13 9:56 PM

this is satisfying. not mind blowing, but the song is cool, the choreography is not anything we ever need to imagine JYP doing HAHAHAHAHA, and the video itself was really cool! i loved the scene transitions the entire way there and back!
totally strong debut, and with a bit of a different sound from a lot of kpop currently. i dig. i dig i dig i dig.

Quote    Reply   

#787 post_url

Aug 21 13 12:11 AM

Amazing. Somehow just knew I was gonna love it. Sounds very JYP but still fresh, love the tango scene and section of the song, wish it was a bit longer.

Quote    Reply   

#788 post_url

Aug 22 13 1:56 AM

This is a very interesting interview. I usually watch it in my own time, but there are some funny moments and some insightful ones.

sock marks wrote:
this is satisfying. not mind blowing, but the song is cool, the choreography is not anything we ever need to imagine JYP doing HAHAHAHAHA, and the video itself was really cool! i loved the scene transitions the entire way there and back!
totally strong debut, and with a bit of a different sound from a lot of kpop currently. i dig. i dig i dig i dig.

LOL I didn't mean that the way it sounded.
There is a video out there of JYP dancing to Tell Me. The Tell me version he is dancing to has his vocals instead of the Wonder Girls so it must be a demo.
It seems to be part of his creative process to come up with the choreography while he's working on the song. Since then I can always sense him in his music.
But it gets disturbing when I can see the group preforming a song so much as I see them preforming JYP's song. He just letting them preform HIS vision.
So it not that I actually see him as much as I feel his influence. 24 hours is undoubtedly a JYP song, but Sunmi makes the song hers. That's always a good thing.

Quote    Reply   

#789 post_url

Aug 22 13 1:10 PM

The music video is very good. As for the song itself, it is (as with most JYP produced songs these days) not as good as I was hoping it to be. Its not bad at all but its easily forgettable come the end of the year when I look back on all the songs that were released this past year. I do love the choreography which saves the song for me.

Quote    Reply   

#790 post_url

Aug 22 13 3:57 PM

Mnet Debut

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#792 post_url

Aug 23 13 3:02 AM

I'm not sure if it was lipped or not. It kind of sounds different from the recording, and you can hear a noticeable difference between the backtrack and when she 'sings', but it also sounds a biiit too perfect...but yes, the dancing is amazing. The choreography overall really is on point.

Jaxxia wrote:
LOL I didn't mean that the way it sounded.
There is a video out there of JYP dancing to Tell Me. The Tell me version he is dancing to has his vocals instead of the Wonder Girls so it must be a demo.
It seems to be part of his creative process to come up with the choreography while he's working on the song. Since then I can always sense him in his music.
But it gets disturbing when I can see the group preforming a song so much as I see them preforming JYP's song. He just letting them preform HIS vision.
So it not that I actually see him as much as I feel his influence. 24 hours is undoubtedly a JYP song, but Sunmi makes the song hers. That's always a good thing.
That video is the main reason that I see ALL JYP choreos danced by him now. Just imagining him doing the little butt wiggle in the chorus....kills me......

Quote    Reply   

#798 post_url

Sep 4 13 1:54 AM

Quick question, since I figured SOMEONE may have them

I'm interested in getting the Diamond Tears JYP headphones (in crystal), but I'm not sure how great their sound quality is. Does anyone have them and can report on how they are? They're made by Monster, who made Beats, which I've heard mixed things about, so I don't wanna just blow my cash on something that's subpar...

Quote    Reply   

#799 post_url

Sep 4 13 10:26 PM

This a a review I found helpful when I was looking them up earlier this year. It actually talks about sound  rather than just the design.

Quote    Reply   

#800 post_url

Sep 5 13 12:39 AM

Perfect. Thank you so much!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help