#761 post_url

Jul 20 13 11:03 PM

...That's what I said >__> *whistles and edits sneakily...*

I really don't know why I said Lim >__>;

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#762 post_url

Jul 21 13 3:46 AM

A CHEQUE? SERIOUSLY A CHEQUE? 3 years and 5 months for them to realise this album ain't coming out so they say they'll refund to paypal and now 6 months later they send me a cheque... I want fucking interest... lord knows how much this'll be to deposit for us international fans...

I send a pissed off email. Asked them to refund me the full amount to my PayPal. Is no one else seriously bothered by this? $27 is a miniscule amount, I know, but I think it's quite fucked up.

Quote    Reply   

#763 post_url

Aug 5 13 2:45 PM

I haven't gotten anything yet.

Sunmi is making a solo comeback/debut. Her first performance is August 22 on Mnet Countdown
There will be an album.

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Aug 5 13 2:49 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#764 post_url

Aug 11 13 8:40 PM

Sunmi's promo photos. Song is called 24 Hours, video on the 20th, digital single on the 26th.

Loving her hair color tbh.

Quote    Reply   

#770 post_url

Aug 13 13 1:42 PM

She looks really good, this image is working for her, quite a departure from her WG days. I can't wait to hear what she comes out with.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#774 post_url

Aug 16 13 1:42 PM

I'm getting a Gain vibe. Not in terms of sound but image wise I'm liking it so far.

There was a teaser at Music Bank. It's kinda hard to hear because of the audience but it gives a little bit more.
There is some kind of beat that goes over the tango melody.

Quote    Reply   

#776 post_url

Aug 17 13 2:12 AM

Loving everything about this release so far, need this song/video in my life like now.

Apparently the other Wonder Girls 'assisted' in Sun Mi's preparations for her solo debut and helped select the concept and some of the choreo for the video.

At this point, I'd just like to see Sun Mi and the rest of the girls come back as a group already. Miss them quite a bit.

Quote    Reply   

#780 post_url

Aug 20 13 6:47 AM

I am so delighted with this song. This is a A+. Everything is on point. The song, the dance, her attitude, everything.
Sometimes with JYP songs, I can SEE JYP doing the choreography, but Sunmi just owns the song that I can't see him doing this one.
I was a little worried for her. I realized recently that JYP songs haven't been as good as before. I can't wait for the performance.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help