Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Aug 21 11 4:00 PM

Wonder Girls to return to Korea in November with new album!

Following the announcement yesterday, regarding the Wonder Girls‘ upcoming Teen Nick US movie and US album release, JYP Entertainment has also announced that the Wonder Girls will be releasing a new Korean album this November!

JYP Entertainment stated:

“The Wonder Girls will finish filming in October 2011 and will start their US promotions in December 2011. During the month of November, the Wonder Girls are planning to release their Korean album and participate in various activities in Korea. Therefore, we hope our Korean fans will also be excited for the Wonder Girls’ future endeavors.”

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#26 post_url

Oct 12 11 3:09 PM

Well they're finally done with filming the movie and have returned to Korea. From the recent tweets they're getting ready for a Korean comeback and it sounds like they're moving on from their retro sound on to something new.

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

Oct 12 11 4:06 PM

First and last time I write in the forum.
Benny loved your avatar. Who is it?
Comeback in November? "Wonderful"!
Still not swallow what Teddy Riley wrote on Twitter about the girls, regardless of success or not he has the right to disclose something. And SNSD never convinced me. No they will not be successful in the U.S., they are a gum.
And yes, my English is bad smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#29 post_url

Oct 12 11 4:42 PM

Let me write a reply to you:

1: Reason why you won't continue to visit the forum?
2: It's Itano Tomomi
3: Yes apparently it is November
4: Go and bash Teddy Riley and not another artist, SNSD did not even tweet that.
5: It isn't that bad..

Quote    Reply   

Ikun

#30 post_url

Oct 12 11 4:51 PM

Hello Queen! Your english is fine! English is not my native language too, like you~~ but I still posting in this forum hehe so don't be shy and post more, please! <333

btw, about their korean comeback...I'm starting to think that JYP trolled us again xD

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 post_url

Oct 16 11 12:01 AM

Friend of mine who has ties with some JYP collegues told me he had a chance to listen to their new album, he said it was very good and their title track is retro but more pop (I am assuming less Dream Girls - ish) and he said they had this one song about new shoes, and how they sing about how they cant pay their rent cause they keep buying or having expensive shoes.

I cant really remember if he said if it was their Korean album or American album but guess we will find out eventually.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#34 post_url

Oct 16 11 7:57 PM

This is getting BIG!

Wonder Girls will be releasing an ALBUM on the 19TH OF OCTOBER!!

As earlier reported, the Wonder Girls are returning to Korea for the quintet’s long-awaited comeback this week!

The ladies’ agency JYP Entertainment announced that the pop group will release their new album on October 19th.

After filming their TV movie for ‘Teen Nick‘ titled ‘Wonder Girls at the Apollo‘, the girls returned to Korea on October 9th, taking a short break before launching into their comeback preparations. The film has inspired the girls to approach the preparations for this comeback from a film-like perspective, so the album is expected to take on the form of a colorful movie OST.

On October 16th, JYP Entertainment stated, “We are still thinking about whether it will become a full album or a mini album, but it will consist of “Tell Me“, “So Hot“, and “Nobody“, in addition to urban pop songs different from their retro songs. It will be good to expect Wonder Girls’ transformation.”

With competition against SNSD, Orange Caramel and T-ara, who do you think will win?

----------------------------------------------

OMG, SNSD Vs. Wonder Girls Vs. Secret on the SAME WEEK! Well I supported all three because I will buy their album on YesAsia but i'm anxious to see who will come out victorious..#

EDIT: Apparently Allkpop mistranslated and they won't go into a head on battle..

Last Edited By: Oricon Oct 16 11 8:06 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Ikun

#35 post_url

Oct 16 11 8:45 PM

so no album on the 19th, huh? allkpop allkpop...aaah -_-

but put Tell Me, So Hot and Nobody on the album? GOD I'm gonna burn these songs.
They're from 2008 and they promoted Nobody like for two years or something agh

and they even don't know if this will be an album or a minialbum? damn, JYP now is my least favourite discographic -_-

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#36 post_url

Oct 16 11 8:47 PM

I was doubting the article but decided to put it here anyways,

Your album is out in 3 days, and yet you havn't decided whether the album will be a full album or a mini album. You can't go and print out albums within 3 days and ship them to the stores in that period..

Quote    Reply   

seca

#38 post_url

Oct 16 11 11:59 PM

Not surprised at allkpop getting something like that horribly wrong. They're probably only going to start to record on the 19th, which is fine if they're sticking with a November release date for what this comeback will be.

Quote    Reply   

Ikun

#40 post_url

Oct 21 11 9:44 PM

^ XDDDD

btw, 2 teaser photos of their set MV were showed but only with their siluetes. so at least now i believe that they will release something this year lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help