Remove this ad

#101 post_url

Apr 27 12 11:25 PM

loooooool this is such a shameless rip off but IDC! I want it now!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

zeopower6

#102 post_url

Apr 29 12 4:46 PM

I wouldn't call it a ripoff... seems to play rather differently imo.

Looks awesome though. Parappa the Rapper! @_@

I really wonder if they're gonna pull anyone from Legend of Dragoon or any other "old" PS1 series...

Quote    Reply   

#103 post_url

Apr 29 12 9:03 PM

Just to let you guys know...

Not buyin unless The Wanderer from SotC is a playable character. *coughLinkclonecough*

Everyone who has beaten the game should know what his "Final Smash" would look like.

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#104 post_url

Apr 30 12 11:18 PM

They should really aim to have a SotC stage.

I think if they have Wander, he'll be DLC.

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#106 post_url

May 3 12 1:33 AM

Yorda was seen in a making-of shot...

Looks like an SotC or ICO stage/inclusion is probably gonna happen! @_@

Quote    Reply   

#107 post_url

Jul 10 12 3:32 AM

Journey will be released on disc along with flOw and Flower in the Journey: Collector's Edition, which will retail at $29.99.

Bonus content will include:

+30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey
+Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games
+Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany
+Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games
+Original soundtracks for all three games
+PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers
+PSN avatars including 8 exclusive new Journey avatars never released before
+Official game trailers and developer diary videos
+Reversible cover art
+One month trial subscription of PlayStation Plus

Seems like a pretty good deal, especially considering that merely downloading all three games costs you more than $29.99.  I played the demos for Journey and Flower and enjoyed both of them, especially Flower, so I'll definitely be picking this up.

Also thinking of picking up the Ni no Kuni: All-In-One Edition, which comes out this month, as well as the PS3/HD version of Okami coming in November.

Quote    Reply   

#108 post_url

Jul 11 12 5:23 PM

Journey was a great game, however to buy it on disc and with all these add-ons I don't find it appealing. Like I played through journey once and loved it but I don't see the appeal of playing it through again.

Quote    Reply   

#109 post_url

Jul 12 12 2:33 AM

Yeah, from the demo, it doesn't seem like it would lend itself to repeat play-throughs. But for someone who hasn't purchased/played any of them, it's quite a bargain!

Also, has anyone played Al Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron? Visually, it looks amazing, but it seems that reception is pretty mixed. But considering that the NA version is going for under $20.00 on Amazon and the JP version for around 2000 yen on Amazon JP, perhaps I should just pull the trigger.

Quote    Reply   

#110 post_url

Jul 15 12 6:28 AM

There is a demo for the game I believe. I played it and I kinda enjoyed it but not so much to actually go buy the game :/ The game itself retails for around £8 here so I might pick it up one day.

As for the Journey package it seems like a pretty good deal. I've got both flow and flower but I still think I'll pick it up if it makes it to the UK.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#111 post_url

Jul 17 12 5:52 PM

I like adventure games, stylish, futuristic, fighting. I don't like final fantasy, shooting games, or horror. i love soul calibur, zelda, and I ended up liking journey.

Can anyone give me a recommendation based on this? I need a new game :0

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#113 post_url

Jul 31 12 8:42 AM

Yeah, the game kinda looks amazing. :X~~~

And this is without additional DLC characters so who knows what will come from that @_@

Quote    Reply   

#114 post_url

Aug 5 12 9:51 AM

Those characters are basic. Where is Lara? This just proves to me that the Playstation's mascots/characters have no emotional ties with me what so ever lol. Needs Cloud or something up in here.

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#116 post_url

Aug 8 12 1:48 AM

Probably waiting for a later date to announce them The roster isn't complete yet.

Quote    Reply   

#117 post_url

Aug 8 12 12:44 PM

Man, I'm kind of disappointed with the games for PSP in the PSN store. I was hoping to get more PSOne classics but it seems releases for PSP have come to a complete halt since the release of the Vita, which is going to fare even worse. I think the PSP and PS Vita are great consoles for Japan, but NA and EU barely get any releases.

Quote    Reply   

#118 post_url

Aug 8 12 9:20 PM

Solarblade wrote:
Where's Crash and Spyro???.....for damn christ they were my childhood
Unfortunately this might be because of both of them being sold over to Vivendi or whoever got them after Naughty Dog and Insomniac was done with them. Hopefully I'm wrong and they show up in some form or another.

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#119 post_url

Aug 8 12 9:33 PM

They might be DLC as well.

Another leak happened. Raiden/Sackboy/Nariko/Ryu Hayabusa[? MAYBE]/Kazuya/Jin/Ratchet and Clank were confirmed in the leak from the website images.

Quote    Reply   

#120 post_url

Aug 8 12 10:51 PM

Outgrow wrote:
Those characters are basic. Where is Lara? This just proves to me that the Playstation's mascots/characters have no emotional ties with me what so ever lol. Needs Cloud or something up in here.

MTE. None of these characters make me excited to play like the SSB series characters do. Sony's biggest problem is building IPs that are truly universal in appeal IMO. Crash and Spyro were good but they went and sold their most iconic mascots to some other company that ran their reputations into the ground. The game looks fun so I'm still gonna try it, but none of these characters are appealing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help