Remove this ad

#81 post_url

Oct 22 11 12:52 AM

Heres to hoping Legend of Legaia and Legend of Dragoon becomes available via PSN.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#83 post_url

Nov 12 11 2:25 AM

Does anyone know of a good place to buy import games to ship to USA? I want to buy Gundam Extreme Vs. from play-asia but the game itself is $97 for the JP copy (effing YEN STRIKES AGAIN) and the asian version is $79 as expected, but I wanted to find cheaper shipping possibly. It's $40 average there so I was wondering if anyone buys from a place with a cheaper option thats reliable

Quote    Reply   

#84 post_url

Nov 12 11 2:37 AM

Furi Kuri wrote:
Does anyone know of a good place to buy import games to ship to USA? I want to buy Gundam Extreme Vs. from play-asia but the game itself is $97 for the JP copy (effing YEN STRIKES AGAIN) and the asian version is $79 as expected, but I wanted to find cheaper shipping possibly. It's $40 average there so I was wondering if anyone buys from a place with a cheaper option thats reliable
NCSX might be a good option. I think they're located somewhere in New York. I've ordered from them before, they seem reliable.

http://www.shopncsx.com/gundamextreme.aspx

Hmm, they have it there for $109 but you still might be able to save some with their shipping... :/

Quote    Reply   

#85 post_url

Nov 12 11 4:48 PM

Mmm thanks for the heads up, would save about $20 with them which is always good. Still want to look around some more though. Got til Dec. 1st to decide.

Quote    Reply   

#87 post_url

Nov 14 11 2:56 AM

I'll finally be getting a PS3, since there seem to be some pretty good bundles and deals coming up for the holiday season. Anyway, the first title I'll probably be getting is LittleBigPlanet 2. I was just wondering though, would it be worth getting the original as well? Or would I be set with just the newer one?

Quote    Reply   

#88 post_url

Nov 15 11 4:17 AM

Hmmm have not played the second but I would have to just right out assume it would be better to get the first. Unless you really, REALLY want to go for that first games story mode.

Quote    Reply   

#89 post_url

Nov 25 11 5:21 AM

I ordered the PS3 160GB + LBP2 + Rachet & Clank 4 + 30 Day PlayStation Plus subscription Black Friday bundle from Amazon for $199.99, plus no tax and free 2-day shipping! Especially considering I already wanted LBP2, 'tis a great deal.

I thought they would sell out in a matter of minutes, if not seconds, but after an hour they're still selling the bundle, so I guess they have a lot to sell. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't have to go through the crazy Black Friday crowds to get it!

Quote    Reply   

#90 post_url

Nov 25 11 7:18 AM

^ Wow, great deal! Makes me feel a little ripped off getting the 160GB one for the regular $250 + tax a couple weeks ago.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#91 post_url

Nov 25 11 6:06 PM

Ugh just worked my first black friday at best buy. Kinda a nightmare til I put myself in the gaming section. Then it was smooth sailing. Also bought one of the last copies of Uncharted 3 for $29.99 :p

Had a lot of console bundles for $199 as well but all the PS3 ones sold out instantly.

Quote    Reply   

#93 post_url

Mar 12 12 3:30 AM

Ordered Tales of Graces since it was $12 off lol. Figured why not since I have not played a "new" RPG on my consoles in forever. Since like Tales of Vesperia haha which I beat early last year after about 2 years grinding on it. Not really sold or hyped for the game but, decided to not cancel the order. Should be refreshing since the past few games this year have been pretty lack luster imo, without anything else to really look forward to til fall.

Quote    Reply   

#94 post_url

Mar 20 12 10:03 PM

I've been playing Tales of Graces F for a few days and it's really fun! The battle system takes some getting used to because it's really different from the past Tales games though.

Quote    Reply   

#100 post_url

Apr 27 12 5:26 PM

Characters shown:
Sweet Tooth
Kratos
Sly
Fat Princess
Radec
PaRappa

3rd-party characters confirmed, but none revealed

"A boss" is confirmed but not revealed, "picked something out of the hat that players will be really surprised with"

DLC "something that needs to be determined, but I definitely think there is DLC potential with this game"

Each character had 3 supers.

Stages:
Underworld with Hades in foreground with Patapons in background
LittleBigPlanet town built in real-time, Buzz appears in background
The first town from Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, changes to rainstorm with Hydra from God of War 1
19th Hole, from a Hot Shots Golf game, the island from Jak and Daxter is in the background

4 player local and online
Co-op play (2 on 2, 1 on 3)

To be released around holiday season this year. More will be shown at E3.
BIG ASS RIPOFF of SSB, but it looks fun.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help