Remove this ad

#81 post_url

Apr 21 11 11:32 AM

^agreed the forum seems kinda laggy...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#84 post_url

Apr 27 11 1:46 PM

I'm having some issues with avatars. They're displayed full sized in the threads for me, and I'm kind of confused lol.

EDIT: and by full-sized I mean obnoxiously big. Amuro's arm takes up like 1/4 of the page when I post now

Quote    Reply   

#86 post_url

Apr 28 11 10:37 AM

Christi wrote:
Not sure if it's the right place to ask this but: isn't it better to have a directory thread in the rest of Asia/J-rock/J-Urban sections too? or maybe put the threads of urban and rock in the artist threads links in the The Other Artists Forum?

+1. It seems more apt to transfer these subforums to the other artists thread, since the subforums itself are mostly artist threads too.

Quote    Reply   

Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#88 post_url

Apr 28 11 7:34 PM

Mikhail wrote:
Anyway to set the tags to the bottom instead of the top in the forums? There's so many!
I know there is a lot of tags, but have you considered closing the tags? There's a small image on the top right side that allows you to close and expand the tags (as well as posts, threads, and some others). I'll check to see if I can move tags to the bottom anyway because that does sound aesthetically better, but I recommend collapsing them for now.

Also, Thread Directories were never my thing, in that I never created them even back when the OAF was FIRST created back in 06 or so. That was a user idea, created by "stardust" I think, and I just upped it because it worked. Soooo, any thread directories in other forums would have to be made by the users or a really hard working mod.

I have a lot on my plate as is.

Quote    Reply   

#89 post_url

Apr 29 11 1:53 AM

Erm, how do you add videos? It looks like we have to a 'ADD REPLY' followed by the 'insert flash' option, but besides that, is there any other way to input video? Like using a bbcode for example.

Quote    Reply   

Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#90 post_url

Apr 29 11 2:19 AM

The bbcode would have to be made, and that is usually based on the same embed codes that generally tend to be added to most regular sites; so there is no other way to really add video other than using the general embed code (usually along the lines of embed src= ...) That's actually not a bad thing as it allows for flexibility with the size of the video itself. I know some complaints I had on the other forum dealt with the youtube code either being too big or being in another language, but that was just the working flash code I had for making the bbcode.

As you've noticed, this place is more HTML friendly than it is bbcode friendly. Common bbcode is actually converted to html once the post is made.

EDIT - change your avatar to 100x100.

Last Edited By: Pacey Bishop Apr 29 11 2:22 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#92 post_url

Apr 29 11 2:57 PM

^ Thanks for your help! I need to bookmark that page!

Avatar changed to 100X100px. Thought I was on 100X100px till I realise that I was wrong. Thanks for reminding me.

Quote    Reply   

QUINCY

無責任ヒーロー

#93 post_url

Sep 11 11 10:50 AM

I can't modify my profile despite many attempts, it always goes back to its former settings as soon as I click the "save" button Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance ^^

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#94 post_url

Sep 12 11 1:11 AM

oh.i have this problem yesterday.i change my avatar and realize that they are still showing the previous avatar.i refreshed my page for several times,and the new one showed up

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#99 post_url

Sep 28 11 9:13 AM

i can change mine.once you've uploaded the new avatar,try go back to the thread you posted before and check if the new avatar is uploaded or not because you can't see the latest avatar you uploaded on your 'about me ' page

Quote    Reply   

#100 post_url

Sep 28 11 1:05 PM

Oh ty ~ I think its the uploading thats taking forever for me. it keeps saying "no data recieved" rgh, I wish there was offsite linking.

Last Edited By: Benny Sep 28 11 1:29 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help