Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Apr 15 11 9:23 AM

eskeigh wrote:
At the very top of the page, do you see a toolbar that says "Welcome dillpops! Account | Images | Layout"? Click on "Account", which should lead to directly to your Account Settings.

That's how I changed mine, anyway. But then again I started with [email protected] or something...

Weird, I definitely don't have one. I wonder if I signed up to that Ayu forum in the past (years in the past if I don't remember) and it's kept me on the system, apparently the extension is added when you use your username in a new forum. So I'm pretty much stuck there then! Thanks for the help anyway ^^;;;

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 post_url

Apr 15 11 11:31 AM

eskeigh wrote:
Seems you joined that Ayu forum in 2006? Wow. XD Anyway, you're welcome! Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Seriously, before we moved over here I was one year off ten years at Jpopmusic.com - and I'm only 23! Scary, eh?

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

Apr 15 11 1:29 PM

This is probably a dumb question, but is there any feature similar to the "view your posts" option that we had on the last site so that we could instantly see if we had replies on topics we posted in?

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Apr 16 11 12:20 AM

How are users adding things in the area below the # of posts and the time they posted? Like how Oricon above me has "★SHINee/SNSD Love★" written.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Apr 17 11 1:19 AM

does the search function for this forum just not work well, or is it me? if you don't click on advanced, it never finds any matches, guess it goes by date on default. for several artists I searched it found no results over and over, like GIRL NEXT DOOR .

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#53 post_url

Apr 17 11 12:56 PM

It's extremely complicated and time consuming to do simple things such as inserting videos and quoting posts.

How do you embed more than two videos? And how do you get them to NOT be placed next to each other? Any content posted below two videos gets cut off.

Forum suggestion: http://www.invisionfree.com/

Last Edited By: azulrio Apr 17 11 4:18 PM. Edited 5 times.

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Apr 17 11 4:24 PM

I'm also having problems with my avatar. For some reason, it reverted back to the avatar that I first used when I created my account here even though my posts earlier today had my new avatar.

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#58 post_url

Apr 17 11 9:29 PM

azulrio wrote:
It's extremely complicated and time consuming to do simple things such as inserting videos and quoting posts.

How do you embed more than two videos? And how do you get them to NOT be placed next to each other? Any content posted below two videos gets cut off.

Forum suggestion: http://www.invisionfree.com/

it is abit troublesome to upload more than 2 videos here.this is why pacey bishop aka songoku encourage us to upload ONLY 2 videos per post (but that doesn't mean you can double post)
you have to embed using the old youtube embed code and not the iframe thingy

Quote    Reply   

Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#60 post_url

Apr 18 11 8:37 PM

^ You're asking an impossible task that I can not complete on this forum.....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help