Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 14 11 3:53 PM

ok i have no idea how to upload my avatar. I see I got a profile pics album in my userthing, but when i click it the only option i get is to "edit it" which only involves a privacy setting. I'm so confused... any help?

edit- nevermind XD just clicked my name next to this post and it brought me right there. sigh... lol

Last Edited By: geoff Apr 14 11 3:56 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#24 post_url

Apr 14 11 4:39 PM

Christi wrote:
Any idea how it works with youtube? >_< can't I just put the link of the video instead of searching it?

Just take the old HTML code from youtube's page (iframe does not work here, so the old embed code is what you need).

Quote    Reply   

Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#26 post_url

Apr 14 11 5:02 PM

It's only 170x170 on your profile page, but on the forum itself it's 100x100; I've been using 100x100 regardless even though my profile page scales the image up to 170x170.

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

Apr 14 11 6:45 PM

Thanks for the tips again >_< last question about avatar: is it normal that it doesn't appear immediately on the forum? It's there on my profile page but I don't see it here

Quote    Reply   

Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#30 post_url

Apr 14 11 7:01 PM

Christi wrote:
Thanks for the tips again >_< last question about avatar: is it normal that it doesn't appear immediately on the forum? It's there on my profile page but I don't see it here

I see your avatar now, but you will notice that your avatar doesn't display on your previous posts. In fact, once you change your avatar, you'll notice that your old avatar will remain attached to every post you've made prior to changing your avatar. This isn't a bug or anything, just the way the community does things. For example, this post/thread is from before I made the forum public and displays my old avatar. Any posts I've made after my 10th post displays my current avatar.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#33 post_url

Apr 15 11 2:17 AM

you can change the forum layout.scroll to the most bottom and you can choose 1 out of 5 layouts

Default, JPM Classic, Happiness Pink, Purple Love, Black

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#35 post_url

Apr 15 11 4:06 AM

black is not bad.but i'm using default now.i always switch in between black and default.purple love is quite dark,IMO :P

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

Apr 15 11 7:03 AM

eskeigh wrote:
Could you please make a "Movies and Television" section like in the old JPM? :)

+ 1
. Or are we supposed to just make threads in the Karaoke forum?

Also, is there anyway to default the font and size when making a reply?

Quote    Reply   

ChronicleV

#40 post_url

Apr 15 11 9:19 AM

At the very top of the page, do you see a toolbar that says "Welcome dillpops! Account | Images | Layout"? Click on "Account", which should lead to directly to your Account Settings.

That's how I changed mine, anyway. But then again I started with eskeigh@jpopcentral or something...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help