Remove this ad

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

LDH girls FAMILY  

Lead

Apr 13 11 12:17 PM

Tags : :

I think some of the member here is still not used to the new forum here.So,I think it is appropriate to create a new thread for Q&A?

Post your problems/questions here and lets see who can help you to solve your problem/questions.

I think this thread is useful for those who is new to yuku and still not familiar with the functions.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#1 post_url

Apr 13 11 12:26 PM

I'll bump this thread to mention here that I'm going to add the audio/video forum either today or within the next few days, but after more of the regulars come over here and create posts (after about, 100 users), I'll restrict the forum to users with 100 or more posts.

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#2 post_url

Apr 13 11 12:28 PM

oh,about the videos,are we going to encourage people to post 2 videos per post?it seems like posting more than 2 videos is possible (and the time doesn't travel back to 1902 )XD
but it is kinda troublesome to add more than 2 videos into one post

Quote    Reply   

Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#3 post_url

Apr 13 11 12:31 PM

nanakopy87 wrote:
oh,about the videos,are we going to encourage people to post 2 videos per post?it seems like posting more than 2 videos is possible (and the time doesn't travel back to 1902 )XD
but it is kinda troublesome to add more than 2 videos into one post
That's what I recommend, two videos per post unless you really WANT to add more than two videos. Just know that it can be troublesome.

Also, if anyone has or wants specific/different/new/custom emoticons to our list, then I can do that whenever if you either PM me or post it on the board.

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#7 post_url

Apr 13 11 10:29 PM

the points are for fun! XDXD
i am jealous that unknowwn has more points than me :P

oh.this forum need 60seconds before making new post?i thought JPM has this thing too

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Apr 13 11 10:36 PM

Honestly, if you're posting more than once in 60 seconds - is it really worth posting?

I think someone asked this in another thread, but just wondering if there is any "view new posts" option?

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 13 11 11:06 PM

Ah, thanks!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#12 post_url

Apr 13 11 11:26 PM

^ There is the "Rest Of Asia" Thread meant a thread for other Asian artist. JUrban and Other Asian artists are both in JPOP Central Forum. Original artist will be in J-pop artist Forum.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#17 post_url

Apr 14 11 4:31 AM

toLOVE29 wrote:
^ There is the "Rest Of Asia" Thread meant a thread for other Asian artist. JUrban and Other Asian artists are both in JPOP Central Forum. Original artist will be in J-pop artist Forum.
Really should put it out and not concealing it with another forum..

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

Apr 14 11 9:41 AM

Does it take awhile for post to show up after you make it? I'm trying to bring over my threads and not seeing any in the forum...

I wanna avoid any kinda duplicates since we're starting all fresh and clean.

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#19 post_url

Apr 14 11 9:51 AM

it should appear immediately.try refresh the page or go to main page and come back

tried it.sometimes it will have some delay smiley: frown

Last Edited By: nanakopy87 Apr 14 11 10:12 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#20 post_url

Apr 14 11 12:41 PM

Yes the posts will have a delay because mine did as well :(

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help