Remove this ad

StrawberyNightmare

Yellow Gold Pansy Street

Lead

Apr 17 11 9:51 PM

Tags : :

Talk about all the ones who got away here smiley: tired

Yesterday, I found out that Kusano had a twitter. This made my night, obviously.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

seca

#2 post_url

Apr 17 11 11:37 PM

Arakawa Taiyo from Ya-Ya-Yah has returned to the entertainment business as an actor. He was in the final SP for Shinpachi-sensei and an episode of KARA's drama series URAKARA. I really hope Yamashita Shoon shows up again as well soon.

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#4 post_url

Apr 18 11 8:41 AM

http://twitter.com/#!/imalongsleeper
It's weird but.. He's doing all the Kusano like things and all the right people follow him so after a while everyone decided that it's really him!. I don't think Jin knows he's on twitter, poor thing, tweeting and getting no response.
Says he's working on 3! new songs.

He was doing the romaji Japanese thing which..I don't know if he was just being annoying or if he was overseas lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#5 post_url

Jun 6 11 9:51 PM

Yamashita Shoon (formerly of Ya-Ya-Yah) with younger brother Reon (who was also a Junior) have returned with their blog on Ameblo. I really hope to be able to see more of them, especially since Taiyo is back with an acting career.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#7 post_url

Jun 7 11 12:42 PM

I just hope they'll stick around this time. But Shoon has graduated from University now so he can focus more on what he wants to do for his career.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help