Remove this ad

#41 post_url

May 17 11 2:50 AM

^

Trust me dear, If I have the money I would have gone to their concert in Japan a long time ago. ;_;

Alas, I'm just a poor student. There is no hope for Johnny ever sending Arashi in North America for a concert. I hope I'm wrong though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

May 18 11 8:26 PM

concert dates announced! ^_^

June 24, 25, 26 -- charity event at Tokyo Dome
July 24 -- Kyocera Dome
July 30, 31 -- Sapporo Dome
September 2, 3 -- Kokuritsu
January (2012) 3, 4 -- Kyocera Dome
January 7, 8 -- Nagoya Dome
January 14, 15 -- Fukuoka Dome

also Nippon no Arashi will be released on June 30, earnings to go towards disaster relief ^_^

some news states that MatsuJun said that most of the songs in the new album has a techno vibe on them.. they started recording for the new album in February, before the earthquake happened..the title Beautiful World came up as one of the changes after the disaster

Last Edited By: onnanobaka May 18 11 8:37 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

May 19 11 2:30 PM

Idk, I'd like to hear techno Arashi. I think it'd be interesting and refreshing, imo.

Can't to know the details of the album.

Btw am I the only one who finds the dates of the tour a little weird? I mean nothing between september and december?

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

May 19 11 5:32 PM

I'm still hoping that the techno Arashi thing will only result in a few songs.  No more autotune please. Cute

Anyways, excited for the tour. The ticket war would be a mess though. There is no Tokyo concert so there would be less performances than the usual and considering the increase of membership for Arashi's fanclub..... it'll be a mess. :/

I'm glad that they are doing something for charity though. Nippon no Arashi is going on sale too. I'm still thinking whether I should buy it or not but the sales will go directly to charity too so I probably will.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#48 post_url

May 20 11 4:23 AM

MySerenity5 wrote:

Anyways, excited for the tour. The ticket war would be a mess though. There is no Tokyo concert so there would be less performances than the usual and considering the increase of membership for Arashi's fanclub..... it'll be a mess. :/

Kokuritsu is in Tokyo. 

Quote    Reply   

#51 post_url

May 24 11 8:06 AM

DOME dvd cover

some info about the DVD contents finally revealed
LE includes:
Arashi training camp, interviews, PV for "Mada minu sekai e"
and 48page booklet

Quote    Reply   

myhentaimiracleboy

Posts: 5 Mod Note: Change your avatar to 100x100 to get it back

#54 post_url

May 26 11 6:59 AM

YaY! finally i found it! Arashi thread
waaah it took me forever to know where d late JPM moved...
so its here xDD

& we have a colorless cover 8D...not bad! but it could be better. Idc much abt d cover but d Dvd itself is worth buying though xDD

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

May 28 11 5:06 AM

Can't wait for Arashi Scene tour dome dvd and album release! omg so excited.
btw DOME dvd cover is so simple but i still want it anyway ^^

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Jun 6 11 12:46 AM

^Not yet, I hope it'll be out soon. 

Also I'm waiting for the DVD cm, why is taking so long to release one? The DVD comes out next week.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jun 6 11 7:28 AM

I very much like where this is going with the new song. If the album keeps this up it is going to be very interesting Banana

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help