Remove this ad

#21 post_url

May 9 11 8:17 PM

preordered the album! I was kinda hoping for another 2-cd album...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

May 9 11 8:27 PM

Dumbellz wrote:
What's the difference between the limited and regular edition for the tour DVD? Just the cover?
RE only has the solo interviews and the PV

on LE, RE contents +
-Arashi documentary
-Album Jacket behind the scenes
and will have premium package and Live photobook

Quote    Reply   

Fructose

#26 post_url

May 10 11 7:09 AM

DVD info from HMV

ARASHI new DVD "ARASHI 10-11TOUR "Scene" - Kimi to Boku no Miteiru Fuukei - DOME+"!

ARASH 10-11 Tour DVD Vol.2! The footage will contain the last performance at the Fukuoka Yahoo! JAPAN Dome on January 19, 2011!

Release Date: June 15, 2011

[First Press Limited Edition]
- Track List (Subject to change)
movin' on/Love Rainbow/Troublemaker /Attack it!/Everything/T.A.B.O.O (Sakurai Solo)/let me down/Mada Uewo/kagero/Oh Yeah!/Shizukana Yoruni (Ohno Solo)/1992*4##111 (Ninomiya Solo)/CARNIVAL NIGHT part2/One Love/Hadashi no Mirai/Fight Song/Yukai Tsukai Kaibutsukun/Don't stop/Refrain/Dear Snow/Time Capsule/Come back to me (Matsumoto Solo)/Magical Song (Aiba Solo)/PIKANCHI DOUBLE /Love so sweet/Kotoba yori Taisetsu na Mono/Believe/Circus/Monster/To be free/Sora Takaku/Summer Splash!/Kitto Daijyoubu/Happiness/My Girl/Hatenai Sora/Sakura Sake/Still...

- Others (Subject to change)
ARASHI Doccumentary (Only on First Press Limited)
Album Jacket Photo Shoot (Only on First Press Limited)
Solo Interview
Music Video "Title TBA"

- 3 DVD Discs
Premium Package (Digi-package)
Live Photo Book

[Standard Edition]
- Track List (Subject to change)
movin' on/Love Rainbow/Troublemaker /Attack it!/Everything/T.A.B.O.O (Sakurai Solo)/let me down/Mada Uewo/kagerô/Oh Yeah!/Shizukana Yoruni (Ohno Solo)/1992*4##111 (Ninomiya Solo)/CARNIVAL NIGHT part2/One Love/Hadashi no Mirai/Fight Song/Yukai Tsukai Kaibutsukun/Don't stop/Refrain/Dear Snow/Time Capsule/Come back to me (Matsumoto Solo)/Magical Song (Aiba Solo)/PIKANCHI DOUBLE /Love so sweet/Kotoba yori Taisetsu na Mono/Believe/Circus/Monster/To be free/Sora Takaku/Summer Splash!/Kitto Daijyoubu/Happiness/My Girl/Hatenai Sora/Sakura Sake/Still...

- Others (Subject to change)
Solo Interview
Music Video "Title TBA"

- 2 DVD Discs
Tall Case + Photo

The visual of the DVD jacket of the First Press and Non First Press is the same.

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

May 12 11 2:30 AM

So is this the new JPM? I already miss the old forum... 

Anyways, I am so excited for Arashi's new album and DOME DVD! I already pre-ordered both. Can't wait.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

May 12 11 8:53 AM

Fructose wrote:
puranki wrote:
Did anyone else notice the LE Album disappearing from hmv and cdjapan since Monday? Can't order >_

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/4077760
It's sold out already.
It was like that on monday AFTERNOON. houly .... o_o I thought it first but couldn't believe it. Well luckily yesasia had still some lol

Now I really need to rethink if I don't wanna buy the DVD lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Fructose

#31 post_url

May 12 11 9:06 AM

^Yeah, ARASHI's limited edition of anything sold out really quick. Remember when CDJapan crashed because of their previous album? That was awesome.

Quote    Reply   

#32 post_url

May 12 11 10:04 AM

Fructose wrote:
^Yeah, ARASHI's limited edition of anything sold out really quick. Remember when CDJapan crashed because of their previous album? That was awesome.

I know. But still I don't remember it ever being so quick as this time. I mean it was up for like a mere few hours... glad I could grab one.

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

May 15 11 12:44 AM

^

You mean the one for Sho's movie? I heard they're doing the theme song.

I also read from some sources that their new PV for their album was shot in Adventure Park... and has a lot of dancing? LMAO! 

Jun also mentioned that he still need to record two more songs for the album in Jweb. Kinda surprised. I thought the album will be done by now. I guess it's still in the finishing process.

I hope their new album is more like TIME. Happy and encouraging songs. Beautiful World title seems like an encouraging title... smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

May 15 11 2:21 AM

^yeap! the one for KamiKaru xD
and the numerous rumors on Ohno drama..i read somewhere it could be on September.. possibility of double-A side single?

i didn't know about the PV filming..but yay to more dancing if that's the case!

album's still more than a month away im actually surprised that they seem to be about to get done with it sooner than i expected :p

agree, something similar to TIME pls

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

May 15 11 2:05 PM

MySerenity5 wrote:
Jun also mentioned that he still need to record two more songs for the album in Jweb.
You mean his radio; his Jweb doesn't come out for another 15 days. :p

Judging by the album theme this time I don't how TIME-y it can be(I hope it won't be. how would that be interesting?), but we definitely should expect a few "encouraging songs" I think. :3

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

May 15 11 11:46 PM

LOLS! Yea... Sorry. That's what I read.

Anyone excited for the new tours? I CAN'T WAIT!

By the way, today Arashi's official fanclub passed the momentous 1 million mark. Though it's something to congrats the guys with, the tickets will be even harder to get. ;_; I hope they just tour the whole year. EVERY PREFERECTURE. That will please the fans. smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

May 16 11 2:25 AM

MySerenity5 wrote:
LOLS! Yea... Sorry. That's what I read.

Anyone excited for the new tours? I CAN'T WAIT!

By the way, today Arashi's official fanclub passed the momentous 1 million mark. Though it's something to congrats the guys with, the tickets will be even harder to get. ;_; I hope they just tour the whole year. EVERY PREFERECTURE. That will please the fans. smiley: tongue

I really hope they get international tours soon like Jin altough he can't be much of a profit..

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

May 17 11 12:23 AM

^

I really wish too. One concert in Toronto would make my life complete. LOLS! But anyways, Johnny seems not so keen with the international market. It's going to be interesting how they would handle Jin's career in the US.

I think they opened up a ticket site for international fans though who wish to go to a concert IN JAPAN. :/

Also, Nino mentioned in his radio last Saturday that he might be able to play new songs in the upcoming weeks. Excited. They would probably play them around June?

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

May 17 11 2:13 AM

MySerenity5 wrote:
^

I really wish too. One concert in Toronto would make my life complete. LOLS! But anyways, Johnny seems not so keen with the international market. It's going to be interesting how they would handle Jin's career in the US.

I think they opened up a ticket site for international fans though who wish to go to a concert IN JAPAN. :/

Are you kidding? cincerts in Japan are pretty awesome. the international ticket service is a little light at the end of the tunnel

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help