Remove this ad

#481 post_url

Nov 16 12 9:50 AM

Why does she always do this? :/ Going to cut the promo picture and use it as the cover

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#485 post_url

Nov 19 12 1:27 AM

First a spider (8EIGHT8) now a clown (Sync)?  Now I actually liked how 8EIGHT8 was executed, but these covers are another step back to the overly kiddish HOCUS POCUS.  Hopefully the music will be good.

Last Edited By: PHANTOMgirl Nov 19 12 1:30 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#486 post_url

Nov 23 12 4:20 PM

New photobook 「COLOR」
2012年12月19日
1680円(1600円+税)

I would have preferred this as cover for Sync

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#489 post_url

Nov 29 12 3:52 AM

This still makes me vomit with delight. This model....

Last Edited By: zeopower6 Nov 29 12 3:55 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#490 post_url

Nov 29 12 7:35 AM

I wasn't expecting WONDER Volt to have a PV but it is amazing and the song is perfect, Kaela never disappoints me Where is "so i" now? ahahaha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#491 post_url

Nov 29 12 7:38 AM

^ I like the song and the PV suits her wacky persona! Not a fan of her new cover though - I think the problem lies with her hair =.= It might look easier on the eye if she straighten her hair instead. The cover made her looks pretty clownish IMO.

Quote    Reply   

#496 post_url

Dec 11 12 6:06 PM

Better than expected! Overall, it sounds more dancey yet relaxed, compared to 8EIGHT8. I'm loving "coffee" (so beautiful!), "Merry Go Round" and "sorry". The latter is nothing special, but the way she sings is quite different and I like it so much

Now... WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING TO RELEASE "so I" AS PROMO (that if she ever releases the PV...)??? It's like, the worst track based on the previews? Bye girl.

Quote    Reply   

#497 post_url

Dec 11 12 6:57 PM

"coffee" is my favourite even though I didn't understand her english <3 ahahah "sorry" and "Cherry Blossom" are nice as well but I'm afraid I won't like Sync as much as I like 8EIGHT8 :/ Judging from the previews I think most of them are forgetable but I hope I'm wrong!! And, yes, "so i" is not what I expected for a promo track...

Quote    Reply   

#499 post_url

Dec 12 12 4:11 AM

OMG I need MY WAY in my life. RIGHT. NOW.

Judging from the previews, this album is shaping up to be similar to HOCUS POCUS for me where I don't like the album as a whole, but it has that ONE song that I can't get enough of (Kimi ni Aitai). Maybe that will change when I listen to the songs in full.

Quote    Reply   

#500 post_url

Dec 14 12 8:45 AM

"Sync" CM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help