Remove this ad

#621 post_url

Mar 21 14 3:21 PM

Wow, a new song !?!?! Setlist looks pretty standard/generic although glad to see they are doing Wild Flower.  What are songs 11 & 12?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#622 post_url

Mar 21 14 4:58 PM

11. Mirai Sekai (from BUTTERFLY)
12. Anata

7 of the 11 tracks from BUTTERFLY appeared. Nothing too special about the setlist, but it's nice to see Blame (from Tierra) appear again, one of tetsuya's favourite tracks and one that he regrets not releasing as a single originally.

Quote    Reply   

#623 post_url

Mar 22 14 9:07 AM

That was fast. They've announced that the DVD / Blu-ray for this live will be released in Autumn (Fall) 2014. It's shot using a total of 20 4k cameras. They don't mention if it will also include day 1. Probably just day 2. This will mark the debut of album tracks Mirai Sekai, shade of season, Blame on home video. Kasou is also an acoustic version. They performed 8 out of the 11 tracks from BUTTERFLY.

The new song EVERLASTING will be released as a single in a MUSIC & PHOTOS -国立競技場公演 Memorial Edition- (National Stadium Memorial Edition). It's scheduled to be released in 13 August 2014 and the package (3,700 Yen + tax) will include:
- DELUXE HARD COVER (approx. 28cm×32cm)
- LIVE PHOTOS(approx. 24cm×28cm)
- CD NEW SONG「EVERLASTING」
No idea if there will be a B-side or other tracks on the single though. The single is written by ken. It is not a ballad, it's actually a dark and upbeat song with a complex arrangement.

Finally, DOCUMENTARY FILMS ~WORLD TOUR 2012~ will debut in December 2014 in cinemas. No word on a home release.

Also, today's setlist:

1. CHASE
2. SEVENTH HEAVEN
3. REVELATION
4. GOOD LUCK MY WAY
5. BLESS
6. HONEY
7. winter fall
8. NEXUS 4
9. READY STEADY GO
10. metropolis
11. 未来世界 (mirai sekai)
12. 花葬 (kasou)
13. MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM
14. the Fourth Avenue Cafe
15. XXX
16. shade of season
17. DRINK IT DOWN
18. EVERLASTING
19. Blame
20. Caress of Venus
21. Driver's High
22. Link
23. あなた (anata)

More photos of the live here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E5%A4%A7%E7%9F%B3%E5%BE%81%E8%A3%95/349996298392564?sk=photos_stream

Last Edited By: Irodori Mar 22 14 9:45 AM. Edited 7 times.

Quote    Reply   

#626 post_url

Mar 23 14 3:29 PM

Listened to the first bit of the song and sounding good! I think I will save my listen of the full thing for the studio version.  Or maybe we'll even get a PV?  I'm glad they came back with a song like this - different from what I expected.

Quote    Reply   

#627 post_url

Mar 31 14 10:24 AM

Lyrics for EVERLASTING:

I swear to god
そう 似ていない人を 選んだのは …私
I swear to god
もう 帰らない 逢わない 私の強い …my will

止まない なぜに 止まない 君

I ask my heart
ねぇ 口づけて 気持ち 塞いでほしい
I ask my heart
そう 選んでも 私が 望んだのに… なぜ?

止まない 雨に  止まない 君
止まない 季節よ 止まない 詩よ
この 恋よ 

冷たい雨 降り注げ
君を洗い流して 隠しきれない
君にまだ 恋している

Translation:
I swear to God
The one who chose these people to whom I don't look alike was ....me

I swear to God
I use all my strongest will not going to meet you and coming back home to you

Everlasting why, everlasting you

I ask my heart
Why do I wanna shut up our kisses, those feelings we shared?
I ask my heart
Even if what I chose was what I was wishing for, then ...why do I feel this empty without you?

Everlasting rain, everlasting you
Such everlasting season! Such everlasting poem!
Such love is this one!

The cold rain that falls incessantly
washes you away, revealing
That there's still love in you

--------
Also VAMPS has held their live in KOKO, London. The setlist is boring as usual:

1. DEVIL SIDE
2. REDRUM
3. THE PAST
4. SECRET IN MY HEART
5. REPLAY
6. DOLLY
7. SWEET DREAMS
8. Life On Mars?
9. HUNTING
10. WORLD'S END
11. ANGEL TRIP
12. TROUBLE
13. MIDNIGHT CELEBRATION

14. REVOLUTION II
15. MEMORIES
16. LOVE ADDICT
17. SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL

Last Edited By: Irodori Mar 31 14 1:14 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#628 post_url

Mar 31 14 4:17 PM

Also VAMPS has held their live in KOKO, London. The setlist is boring as usual:

Hah! We aren't missing much then?

Thanks for the clip although Honey & Ready Steady Go zzzzzz.....someday we'll get a totally new setlist, I'm just not sure when!

EDIT:  I'm loving Tetsu's green hair and pink guitar!! 

Last Edited By: milkshake Apr 6 14 2:58 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#629 post_url

Apr 6 14 8:23 PM

2014.03.21 MCs

hyde: We wanted to make a new single before this concert. But well. You can see that didn't happen. It was a dream. But. Dreams come true. (then they played EVERLASTING)

ken: Last night I dreamed I was in a contest where I had to shake a podometer. I shook so much I shook myself awake. Rubbing is nice. Rubbing hands, or rubbing anything. I wonder who invented rubbing. Do monkeys rub? Even dogs can lick but humans rub.

hyde: That rubbing story... ken-chan. Well. We are L'Arc~en~Ciel. Please forgive us.

ken: I wonder what it's like to be a whale. Or plankton. What is it like to be PLANKTON!?

tetsuya: WASSHOI! WASSHOI!! genki? ogenki? It looks like it's going to rain. Because you're all wearing ponchos.

hyde: (hyde played around with the light effects ) This is why your tickets were so expensive.

hyde talked about light wristband: everyone gets the wristband. If someone doesn’t get one, there's a black spot. So everyone is important for me.

hyde called kokuritsu as kokuri-chu.

2014.03.22 MCs

Hyde said ken wrote the melody of the new song.

ken: I don't how to make MCs that aren't dirty! Do you want dirty MCs or clean ones? (crowd: DIRTYYYY!!!) OK! So you know how yukkie really likes corners? Well all the corners of all the desks are now at the angle he likes. I don't get it but the look in yukkie's eyes when he sees these corners is like any man seeing a woman's corner. (yuki: *dead* hyde; *also dead*) yukkie is amazing! I don't know why he likes corners so much.

ken: Yesterday was cold, but my outfit was really warm. Today it's warmer but I'm cold because my shirt is open!

ken: In Hokkaido I bought some heating pads and put them in pants at my crotch. But now with the guitar pressing on it, it's too hot!

ken; Maybe in the 21st century kyougijou I can adjust the temperature. OH maybe the new one will have a roof?!

hyde: today is sunny day, so many teruteru-bouzu are here, you all make the weather sunny, right.

hyde said its too cold yesterday

hyde talked about kokuritsu: it'll be destroyed to renew, this was the last live here. If this facility is renewed we want to live here in the near future-styled facility. I've seen the design. It's just like mirai sekai.

Last Edited By: Irodori Apr 6 14 8:30 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#630 post_url

Apr 11 14 3:31 PM

Only realised late on today that it is the second anniversary of L'Arc in London!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#631 post_url

Apr 24 14 8:54 PM

Wow 2 years already. Sadly, it really looks like their next world tour is going to be in 2016, seeing that they currently only have 1 new song since 2012.

Quote    Reply   

#633 post_url

May 3 14 1:20 PM

L'Arc-en-Ciel's tetsuya to become a father
It's been reported that L'arc-en-Ciel member tetsuya's (B) wife Sakai Ayana is currently 6-months pregnant.

This announcement was made by Sakai through her official blog. She revealed that she is due sometime this summer, "At this time, we have been blessed with our long-awaited child." She further expressed, "Since this is my first time, I am very anxious, but I am spending everyday happily while feeling our child move around energetically inside my stomach."

tetsuya and Sakai got married back in 2007.

Source: Tokyo Hive

VAMPS LIVE 2014: LONDON DVD and Blu-ray to be released in June 25, 2014
Features VAMPS' concert held at KOKO on March 28, 2014, in which they performed "WORLD'S END," "REPLAY," and more.
Both DVD and Blu-ray will come in 2 editions. Some pre-orders online will also come with a A2-size poster.

Type A will contain VAMPS LIVE 2014: LONDON and VAMPS LIVE 2013 WORLD TOUR DOCUMENTARY
Type B will contain VAMPS LIVE 2014: LONDON and VAMPS LIVE 2013 JAPAN TOUR DOCUMENTARY

Quote    Reply   

#635 post_url

May 12 14 6:42 PM

VAMPS to release a photo book on Friday the 13th
VAMPS will release a photo book titled 'VAMPS 13 Photography by TAKAYUKI OKADA' from Parco Publishing on Friday, June 13. In addition, there will be a photo exhibition at Parco Museum from June 6 to the 16.

'VAMPS 13' is a large collection of photographs taken in 2013 in New York by photographer Okada Takayuki. Pre-orders are currently ongoing via mail order site 'VAMPROSE STORE'.

Meanwhile, the photo exhibition will feature photos from their Zepp lives and world tour. There will also be original goods for sale at the museum.
After releasing the photo book, VAMPS will release their latest live DVD/Blu-ray "VAMPS LIVE 2014: LONDON" on June 25.

--------------------
VAMPS to perform at 'Download Festival 2014' in England

It's been announced that VAMPS will be making an appearance at the outdoors festival 'Download Festival 2014' in England which will be held from June 13th to the 15th.

This year's 'Download Festival' will headline Aerosmith, Avenged Sevenfold, and Linkin Park, as well as Japan's Crossfaith and coldrain. VAMPS will be performing on the 'THE PEPSI MAX STAGE' on the 14th.

The band is also getting ready to perform their 2nd London concert on March 28th. They held their first in October of last year, making their upcoming festival performance their 3rd England show in one year.

Quote    Reply   

#637 post_url

May 14 14 4:30 PM

Looks like VAMPS really like England, 2 shows in less than 6 months (2013 and 2014), then a DVD of the London concert, now the Download Festival. smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#638 post_url

May 25 14 8:56 PM

VAMPS to hold 2-day summer live in Niigata

VAMPS will hold their outdoors live event 'VAMPS LIVE 2014 BEAST PARTY' on August 23 and 24 at Echigo Hillside National Government Park in Niigata.

This year marks VAMPS' 3rd year to hold the live event. Through this live, fans can experience a different side of the duo. Ken livened up the show as the special guest for the past 2 years.

Ticket reservations will be available through VAMPS' fan club 'VAMPADDICT', Hyde's mobile site 'HYDERoom', and Ticket Pia. There will also be transportation plans available for those who are planning to attend.

Quote    Reply   

#639 post_url

May 29 14 8:23 AM

L'Arc's setlist for 29th May "SAYONARA国立競技場 (National Stadium) FINAL WEEK JAPAN NIGHT"

1. CHASE
2. READY STEADY GO
3. DRINK IT DOWN
4. XXX

5. BLESS
6. HONEY
7. Driver’s High
8. Link

9. MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM

Last Edited By: Irodori May 29 14 8:39 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#640 post_url

Jun 6 14 11:27 AM

VAMPS unveiled a new single today (June 6 2014) called THE JOLLY ROGER in VAMPS LIVE 2014: LONDON PRE-LIVE (Zepp Tokyo), in preparation of their appearance in DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL to be held in London next week. The setlist:

1. REVOLUTION II
2. DEVIL SIDE
3. REPLAY
4. HUNTING
5. WORLD’S END
6. THE JOLLY ROGER
7. SEX BLOOD ROCK N’ ROLL

The song can currently be streamed at Kerrang!

THE JOLLY ROGER digital single release dates:
June 9 - UK
June 10 - USA, Mexico, Canada, Spain, France
June 11 - Japan
June 13 - Germany

Source: Barks

---------
In addition, VAMPS will be holding the annual special live event VAMPS LIVE 2014 BEAST PARTY on August 23 and 24, in Niigata Prefecture.

Source: Barks

Last Edited By: Irodori Jun 6 14 11:33 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help