Remove this ad

seca

#41 post_url

May 15 11 11:14 PM

shodoimpulse wrote:
yeah, it was like a dream come true if u r able to watch B'z in such a close distance~ i might already crying if i was seca~ if u r lucky, try to steal one autograph or the greatest - taking picture together with Koshi n Tak~
Thanks everyone. I'm really excited about this, though sometimes it just doesn't feel real. I'd be surprised if I don't end up crying at some point at the concert.

I doubt I'll be able to get pictures. Every major Japanese artist that I've attended a concert for has a strict no photography/recording policy.

I'm hoping though that maybe their next concert DVD/BD will have footage from the North American concerts.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

shodoimpulse

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#44 post_url

May 25 11 11:29 PM

wow wow wow wow~ this is just amazing rumors~ 27th July is my birthday!!smiley: happy This gonna be the best gift this year~ okay, im so happy right now~~smiley: happysmiley: happy

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

May 26 11 12:10 AM

If that is the case, that would be awesome! It makes sense. I heard in an interview or some place that they had about 10 songs (I think) already plus the 2 singles, Sayorana Kizu darake no Hibi yo and Don't Wanna Lie. MAGIC was awesome so I can't wait for the next album. We will surely find out next month.

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

May 26 11 3:38 AM

My brithday this year is on a wednesday xDD (lol it's in November)

From twitter again...

Details on the album should be released with the release of B'z new single "Don't Wanna Lie" on 6/1 #Bz

Hoping that this is true

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

May 27 11 4:01 AM

So we're all just patiently wait for the supposed announcement next week! Hope it's true!

And I think I'm legitimately scared that B'z won't get to hold their consecutive no.1 record with Don't Wanna Lie, if AKB manage to outsell them. *already pissed off that they're about to surpass Misuchiru's highest first week record!*

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

May 27 11 4:41 AM

^ same here. how can a song that is of lower quality take over misuchiru?!

Sakura no ki ni narou sold 55k in its second week. Obviously this everyday~~ song will be higher. (I don't know by how much) :/

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#49 post_url

May 27 11 6:52 AM

hopefully not too much (praying..), please akb, let the legend keep on holding their record~
about misuchiru, it is definitely akb will take over that no 1 place.... the fact they surpassing love phantom already make me what the..... hehe. btw, i cant believe first of june are so near, seems that i'm a little bit busy lately and didnt realize that time goes so fast~
in the other hand, anybody know whether B'z will participate in this year summer sonic or any rock festival? After their oversea tour, they seems to have some time before the official live gym started~

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

May 27 11 9:17 AM

Unless their sales suddenly drop like a rock out of no reason.... which is not possible

They took 2 days to surpass love phantom :@
(kinda _____ too but they already sold 94x k on the first day)

I'm not sure if they are participating in any rock festival~~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

shodoimpulse

#51 post_url

May 27 11 12:57 PM

this is just totally random post hehe, 

Reine, in your opinion, if the flight ticket to japan and from japan were amount around SGD370 in total, would you go to Japan to watch the live gym in the end of this year? 

Quote    Reply   

#52 post_url

May 27 11 8:40 PM

Hmm. I can only go to the December concerts if I'm going to Japan.
Even if the tickets are that cheap, I don't think I'm allowed to go alone.

So, if I have permission and that I'm not going anywhere, I might go. (small chance though) There isn't anything to do after o level. XDD

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

May 28 11 10:55 AM

Reine wrote:
^ same here. how can a song that is of lower quality take over misuchiru?!

Sakura no ki ni narou sold 55k in its second week. Obviously this everyday~~ song will be higher. (I don't know by how much) :/
This! And not only Misuchiru, but every other song in the highest first week sales ranking (except AKB songs) are of higher quality (including Love Phantom, Winter again, Addicted to you, etc). I'm expecting their second week to double their election single's second week from last year, so I'm expecting close to 100k, but hopefully not more than that. smiley: tired

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

May 29 11 5:30 AM

No offense to the people to AKB48, we're all free to like what we want, but I'm also really saddened by the fact that a quality song has been kicked out of the top 10 for some idol drivel... I mean, say what you want about the songs, call them catchy, whatever, but they're not GOOD. And I don't think that has anything to do with taste but with simple musical theory. [/end rant]

Oh well... We'll have to find solace in the fact that Mr. Children is still bigger and more popular than AKB48 in every other single way? : D

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#56 post_url

May 29 11 6:11 AM

i guess some fact were already well established even though their sales nowadays cannot match with what akb48 had now... Those like Mr Children, B'z, Southern All Star, DCT, Glay, Laruku can be said already entered 'legend status' if that term is appropriate, they are well known (popular), well respected, well loved and well of course bigger at some point of their career compared to today... And more importantly had produces songs that is much more higher in term of quality and music wise, classic songs that everyone know ~ And that fact cannot be denied by even akb48 fan. But, its sad too when idol topped the real musician that put effort in crafted good songs...

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#58 post_url

May 29 11 8:17 AM

yeah, this is scary..... akb need to slow down a little bit.... akb single were promoted heavily this time, lots of performances here and there, events, election etc etc. B'z need to do something if they want to protect this streak.... at least do a performance or two somewhere. And one more thing that might affect dont wanna lie sales would be, if the album information are gonna be released the same day with dont wanna lie date and dont wanna lie is gonna to be in the album, the sales would definitely affected.. They need another strategy... Conan movie is already one month old, the momentum is not the same anymore to help 'dont wanna lie'... I cant believe this kind of thing finally happened to B'z (even it is still not happen yet..)

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

May 30 11 12:58 AM

I'm right there with you, Nackar and Shodoimpulse. It is saddening to see the ones with real talent being outsold by idols with little talent. I am not trying to hate on AKB or sound like I am jealous or anything--I'm not--the fact that the songs of AKB from what I have heard have little going for them aside from catchiness and the sex-appeal of the members, they sell a ton. I just do not like non-talent to be more sought after than talent. Even Scandal, for instance, easily has more musical talent than any AKB member, but have sells nothing compared to AKB. It just comes to show if you make at least semi-catchy music videos along with young. cheery girls being sexy in a video, that's all you need to produce a hit. For Tak and Inaba to get to where they are at today, they spent countless hours perfecting their skills with various instruments, writing and composiing new music and staying healthy--and they've done that for so many years.

B'z have sold almost 100,000,000 units which is more than any act in Japan's history. Good luck getting even half that.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help