Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 23 11 7:32 AM

Sayonara kizudarake hibi yo went up to #3 today~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

shodoimpulse

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#22 post_url

Apr 24 11 1:58 AM

i'm predicting around 15-20k this week. Seems very hard for this single to even break 200k unless it has longevity that can reach dont wanna lie release date to boost the sale. Hopefully pepsi ad will help for the longevity even though the sale are relatively low.

My lonely town and Burn has 25k second week while ichibu to zenbu has 53k during second week.

B'z lowest second week since the single charted in oricon top 10 weekly is be there with 19k (year 1990). If sayonara is lower than that, then we will have new B'z record of lowest second week since they entered the oricon chart weekly 21 year later.

Quote    Reply   

#23 post_url

Apr 25 11 6:05 AM

To be honest, I'm pretty sure that would've already happened to either Ichibu to Zenbu or My Lonely Town, had the former not been such a huge hit song for the opening of a popular drama. I feel My Lonely Town managed to reach 230k mostly on the wings of the former's success

Let's hope Don't Wanna Lie is succesful ^^

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#24 post_url

Apr 25 11 7:45 AM

i agree with my lonely town enjoy the success of ichibu to zenbu even though i think my lonely town is more interesting than ichibu to zenbu.
lets hope so for dont wanna lie to be successful...
Yuruginai mono hitotsu also has a tie in with det conan's movie but yet the single just achieve around 230k of total sales and that is 5 years ago..

Quote    Reply   

#25 post_url

Apr 26 11 7:32 AM

It's 19k for the second week of sayonara~~~~~. Matches with their lowest second week numbers

----
35 million single sales.

Last Edited By: Reine Apr 26 11 8:17 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#26 post_url

Apr 26 11 9:09 AM

Reine wrote:
It's 19k for the second week of sayonara~~~~~. Matches with their lowest second week numbers
----
35 million single sales.
luckily, B'z aint breaking the record yet... Be there has 19,040 second week and sayonara has a slightly higher than that, 19,235. smiley: happysmiley: happysmiley: happy
But, achieving 35 million single sales is a real achievement, thats so great!

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#29 post_url

Apr 29 11 7:01 AM

without internet, i might not know B'z~~hahaha maybe... i found out about B'z from some magazine that has so little information about them~

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Apr 29 11 9:17 AM

I won't even know B'z. The internet has helped me discovered many artists.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#35 post_url

May 14 11 1:16 PM

I got my ticket to the Vancouver concert! I'm in the fifth row in the orchestra section, so five rows from the stage pretty much. I can't believe it and I'm so spazzing right now. I just need to get the train tickets and figure out where to stay overnight there and I'm good to go.

I'll definitely try my best to give a good concert report for you guys.

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#36 post_url

May 14 11 7:19 PM

That's great~ u r so lucky, seca~ looking forward for your full report lol~ so glad u can make it~

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#38 post_url

May 15 11 2:25 AM

yeah, it was like a dream come true if u r able to watch B'z in such a close distance~ i might already crying if i was seca~ if u r lucky, try to steal one autograph or the greatest - taking picture together with Koshi n Tak~

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

May 15 11 10:02 AM

waiting for your full report

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help