Remove this ad

shodoimpulse

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#223 post_url

Mar 23 12 1:08 PM

i don't remember which interview though~ thanks for the link of the new pv~ at least they are trying something new in there, with some random girl dancing. haha

Quote    Reply   

#227 post_url

Mar 27 12 4:03 AM

Just listened to the song in full... jeebus! Looks like I was wrong in my first impression, LOVE the song! Has a nice vibe, power and pulse throughout it... Might be my favourite single by them in ages!

Quote    Reply   

#229 post_url

Mar 29 12 9:03 AM

Go for it Baby!

Brilliant!!!  The initial clips gave me a feeling the song would be average, which would have been a disappionment after last year's wonderful singles & C'Mon album

Can't wait for the single release with the 3 videos from the Shibuya AX! Plus, the 2 B-Sides, so three new songs from B'z on April 4th

Is there any word on an actual album??

Does anyone feel there will be an album this year?  With the single coming out surely it bodes well for an album? 

Amazing really, shall be their 19th album if they indeed release one and the quality is still great after all these years

Quote    Reply   

#230 post_url

Mar 30 12 4:41 AM

Same here hahaha.

NINKI Ratings are out already~

This time it's 181.30 as compared to 141.50 for Don't Wanna Lie.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#231 post_url

Mar 30 12 11:42 AM

IrelandCalling4 wrote:

Does anyone feel there will be an album this year?  With the single coming out surely it bodes well for an album? 

Amazing really, shall be their 19th album if they indeed release one and the quality is still great after all these years

We can't tell for sure, of course, but for both Magic and C'Mon they had two singles releases in rapid succession, quickly followed by the new album! Before that they had more of a regular release speed, but that's a long time ago. They might do the same thing again this time.

The difference, of course, being that there were two years between Magic and C'mon (or rather, 1,6 or so) and otherwise there'd be just one this time.

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#232 post_url

Apr 1 12 12:20 PM

the ninki is unusually high for b'z. their last ninki with sayonara and dont wanna lie is quite low iirc... despite don't wanna lie has a big tie in (maybe due to the earthquake that their ninki is low)... but ninki is a popularity chart, any explanation on how this release is more popular than their other releases previously?

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#234 post_url

Apr 2 12 6:21 AM

yeah, the dvd contents, i totally forgot about it... that might explain why the ninki is higher~ despite being their 50th single, there's nothing special for this release, they didn't do anything special in particular, just the usual promo... i lost interest on them for quite some time for a while, but lot of people said this single is good, i might try them again, i've listened to go for it (full version) only once..

Quote    Reply   

#236 post_url

Jun 19 12 7:21 AM

^ It's... tragic . The song itself isn't half bad (a bit too cheesy and typical, though, IMO) but the vocals... that guy was NOT made for rock

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#239 post_url

Jun 27 12 12:16 PM

i like the song from the first listen. The song itself has a great melody and memorable, it might be typical B'z but it is a fun song nevertheless..  His vocal is so soft and a total opposite to Inaba's strong and powerful vocal but i feel that it kinda refreshing to hear something like this on B'z song.  Rather than rock, this is more like a pop song flavored with rockish guitar work.. i wonder if kim hyun joong will sell more than B'z single.

Quote    Reply   

#240 post_url

Jun 28 12 2:23 AM

Well KHJ does have more versions and have the free concert tied in with this single.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help