Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

seca

#3 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:26 PM

B'z are coming to America in July! They have a three city tour planned, first date is in Vancouver, Canada on July 20th. Then the next two dates are down in California with San Francisco on the 22nd and L.A. on the 24th. Their official website has been updated with the information.

I'm so excited because I could make it to the Vancouver show. I so want to go as I've been dreaming about seeing them live in concert for years and I feel like this might be my only chance.

Quote    Reply   

#4 post_url

Apr 19 11 5:08 AM

Lucky you!! I don't think that they would ever come anywhere near Singapore.
Going to check their official website now.

Have a great time there xD

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Apr 19 11 5:16 AM

B'z, congratulation for topping Oricon chart 44 times in a row. Thumbsup 

B’z Oricon Records:

Most number-one singles: 44 singles (Second place: Hamasaki Ayumi with 37)
Most consecutive number-one singles: 44 singles (Second place: KinKi Kids with 30)
Most singles sold: 34,993,000 copies (Second place: Mr.Children with 28,178,000)

Quote    Reply   

seca

#8 post_url

Apr 19 11 12:02 PM

Well things aren't set in stone yet. I still need to get a ticket and figure out how to get there and back. But I'm definitely going to do everything I can to go to the show.

Hopefully the shows they do go well and perhaps they'll continue doing international legs for their concert tours so more international fans can go see them.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Apr 19 11 1:11 PM

That's great news! Congrats to B'z for strengthening their record and congrats to seca for maybe making it to B'z show. That's already more than most of us can say

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 19 11 4:50 PM

I totally love "Sayonara Kizu Darake no Hibi yo" one of the Best Songs B'z did in a long time ... it ROCKS !

And YES !! B'z should really do an Overseas Tour, i would definetaly go to see them if they do a Show in Europe !

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 post_url

Apr 20 11 12:39 PM

Most consecutive number-one singles: 44 singles (Second place: KinKi Kids with 30)

didnt know they were so awesome for having sucess for such a long time smiley: eek

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#13 post_url

Apr 21 11 1:41 AM

yeah, its been too long that they topped the chart and i'm happy with that. But i can see that B'z always avoid competition because they always release their single during the weak week where there is no major release. Their sales number were great that it is worth to top the chart but i think it is about time for them to be risky and compete to other major artist just like how they were in the past. Remember the stiff competition that they took back in 1999 during HOME release? B'z took a risk and compete with 3 laruku's singles (Laruku is very huge at that time!) and B'z managed to topped the chart with a slightly higher sales. Of course the second week, they go downhill and laruku climbed back. At that time, Laruku were so big and B'z managed to topped them and that is how B'z gained reputation and more respect from fan. I wish B'z will take the challenge because i think that way their music will improved more and more~ I'm not saying their music is bad but somehow i love their older music way much more as compared to their recent music (except Dive, i like it, it sound fresh) I was thinking that B'z achievement cannot be copied by anyone else anymore and they already achieved so much in their career ( i think no one in these world has achieved what B'z has achieved). B'z are awesome band that is well loved by Japan with huge fanbase for a very long long time and the greatest live performer. I hope they are not being burden by the responsibility to keep their record for these consecutive number 1 single.. If there's nothing more to achieve in Japan, B'z shall go venture around the globe and experimenting with lot of style and forget about keeping the record anymore. Their US and Canada tour might be a great start for them to venture to other market beside Japan. However, why dont they go to Asia tour first???? It is nearer, cheaper and having a lot more fans~~ and i was in Asia~~ Imagine a B'z Great Asia Live Gym - Seoul-Hong Kong-Macau-Taipei-Beijing-Ho Chi Minh- Hanoi-Bangkok-Kuala Lumpur-Singapore-Jakarta-Manila and final stage at Tokyo again~ It will become a legendary performances~ wow, i am thinking so much~~

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Apr 21 11 7:26 AM

Yeah... they tend to do that. Their sales are enough to top the charts in most weeks anyway.

I don't think B'z is popular enough (throughout the whole Asia) to hold such a tour. xD

edit: Is the 'tags' thing working? I have tried adding tags for a few times.

Last Edited By: Reine Apr 21 11 7:40 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Apr 21 11 1:16 PM

B'z is much more a Japan-only phenomenon than Asia-wide, but I might be wrong.

Anyway, sure, B'z might be being a bit cautious recently when it comes to choosing when to release their songs, but if you look at the 2010 no. 1 sales, there are 26 weeks in which they wouldn't be able to reach no. 1. Considering this is 2011 so overall sales are already a bit lower and that they're only releasing 2 singles in the entire year, I don't think they're trying TOO hard to reach no. 1. If it were like only 10 weeks, that'd be obvious : P

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Apr 21 11 10:08 PM

LATEST RELEASE

Title: さよなら傷だらけの日々よ (Sayonara kizu darake no hibi yo/Goodbye to all those days of hurt)
Release: April 13th
Tracklist:
01. さよなら傷だらけの日々よ**
02. Dawn Runner

**Used by Pepsi Nex as the CM song

RELATED MEDIA

Here's a preview of the song since the PV has been deleted from youtube ^^;;

OTHER NEWS

B'z next single Don't Wanna Lie, releasing on June 1, 2011 will be used as the theme song for the new Detective Conan movie + opening song for the Detective Conan anime.

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#17 post_url

Apr 22 11 7:46 AM

nackar wrote:
B'z is much more a Japan-only phenomenon than Asia-wide, but I might be wrong.

Anyway, sure, B'z might be being a bit cautious recently when it comes to choosing when to release their songs, but if you look at the 2010 no. 1 sales, there are 26 weeks in which they wouldn't be able to reach no. 1. Considering this is 2011 so overall sales are already a bit lower and that they're only releasing 2 singles in the entire year, I don't think they're trying TOO hard to reach no. 1. If it were like only 10 weeks, that'd be obvious : P
wow, nackar-kun. You even knew how many weeks that B'z can't topped the chart~smiley: glasses
Reine-chan, haha, i know that that kind of Asia tour is impossible huhu, i'm just imagining things~ But, to have shows at Korea, China, HK, Singapore and Bangkok still possible, i think. If they go to Singapore, i'll definitely go~smiley: happysmiley: happysmiley: happy Right now, i can only envy those who live in LA, SF and Vancouver~ I would like to go to Vancouver, it is a very diverse area and has diverse culture. 

On the other note, i already listened to Sayonara, kizu darake no hibi yo and Dawn Runner, watched the MS Performance and see the PV~ what should i say, my excitement goes down a little bit somehow.... Its not because of the lower sale, (Burn has low sales, but i love Burn..), idk just feel something missing.. The performance at Music Station seems lack of Inaba's excitement, he seems to be in a bad mood or something,  I guess i'll wait for Dont Wanna Lie & Homebound.

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

Apr 22 11 12:47 PM

shodoimpulse wrote:

On the other note, i already listened to Sayonara, kizu darake no hibi yo and Dawn Runner, watched the MS Performance and see the PV~ what should i say, my excitement goes down a little bit somehow.... Its not because of the lower sale, (Burn has low sales, but i love Burn..), idk just feel something missing.. The performance at Music Station seems lack of Inaba's excitement, he seems to be in a bad mood or something,  I guess i'll wait for Dont Wanna Lie & Homebound.

I watched the entire show. Everybody in that show is still in post-disaster mood it seemed. Everyone was singing genki songs or uplifting songs but it's obvious the mood in the studio itself wasn't as cheery as usual, particularly during the talk part. I can understand that. It was only less than 3 weeks after the triple disasters.

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

#20 post_url

Apr 22 11 11:48 PM

yeah, i should consider that.. of course the mood in the studio was quite down a little bit.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help