Remove this ad

#161 post_url

Feb 9 12 2:49 AM

Ok I'm so out of the loop lately so pardon my ignorance. ABC-Z has debuted? officially? when?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#162 post_url

Feb 9 12 3:57 AM

They debuted with a DVD release last week but I don't know how "official" it is...maybe Johnny is testing the waters?

On another random note, Tegomasu's "Yume Tabibito" is the most song played on my iTunes
Also the best part in Hey! Say! JUMP's "Nemuri no Mori" is Yuto's "Mou modorenai, yo ni mo fushigi no monogatari" -> Please more solos for him

Quote    Reply   

#163 post_url

Feb 9 12 8:11 AM

Right, thank you. But if it's a DVD then I don't think it's a debut because I remember an interview with KAT-TUN that they have to release a CD for it to be a debut. KAT-TUN has been releasing DVDs since 2003 but it's not until Real Face they were considered debuted.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#165 post_url

Mar 12 12 4:54 PM

Well it seems like Sexy Zone is a fully debuted group as their second single has been announced. I wonder if they will finally get their own section on Johnny's net and if A.B.C-Z will have a new release sometime soon themselves.

Quote    Reply   

#166 post_url

Mar 13 12 12:30 AM

Yay for a second single!
Already pre-ordered and looking forward to it~
As long as there is a song as addictive as Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! then I'll be happy ^^

Quote    Reply   

#168 post_url

Mar 13 12 8:14 PM

unkowwn wrote:
haha you and your Knock Knock Knock

hahha
For me, it will now be the Sexy Zone song that their future songs must measure up to

Quote    Reply   

#170 post_url

Mar 31 12 12:08 PM

Just saw a small PV preview for Sexy Zone's "Lady Diamond" on TV...even though I was trying to avoid everything until I got my copies >.<
The pink stood out
The song sounds nice, not as good as Sexy Zone (the song) but I'm still looking forward to it~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#171 post_url

Mar 31 12 2:50 PM

The PV looks like it will be really cute, which I like because most of SZ's members should just being doing cute things and not trying to live up to their group name. Though Nakaken and Fuma do seem a bit out of place for doing cute things but I guess until around the time another volleyball unit debuts it is what they are stuck with.

Quote    Reply   

#174 post_url

Apr 7 12 3:10 PM

And my (our?) prediction comes true. Kanju's Muro Tatsuki has quit Johnnys.

Muro Tatsuki's pictures have been removed from the official Johnny's Shop and the staff confirmed that his pictures will no longer be sold. Fans who went to the concerts have also reported that there were "Thank you for the past few years!" and "Goodbye!" calls for him.

This is probably as much of a confirmation as we'll get.

Apparently the official resignation from Johnny's Entertainment was handed in an announced on April 1st but he wanted to finish the concerts first before leaving.

Source: http://kansai-juniors.livejournal.com

Oh man! Veteran is down one member, again.

Johnny will never debut Veteran now but can't they at least debut Kanju especially 7WEST soon? Because in 2-3 years, if they keep insisting in debuting Tokyo juniors we can start saying goodbye to 7WEST members as well.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#175 post_url

Apr 7 12 7:53 PM

My hope is that the next group to debut will be a Kanjuu group. I mean with the success they had with Kanjani8 I'm sure Johnny's would be willing to try another Kansai group to be the next generation's Kanjani8 and I think all the promotion and Tokyo activity for B.A.D. w/Hamada and 7WEST will amount to something for at least some of them.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#177 post_url

May 4 12 8:16 AM

Just noticed that the Johnny's section is the last of the idol sections left standing here now. Yay for sparkly rainbow boys.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#179 post_url

May 5 12 8:54 AM

Well, AKB's forum disappearing wasn't discussed in committee but if you guys want this to exist, I will fight for it. 

Quote    Reply   

seca

#180 post_url

May 5 12 2:55 PM

I want it to exist. Sure it is not busy as other sub forums but it is nice to have everything together instead of having to search through the Other Artists sub forum for threads. Also we would lose threads like this one, and where else would we have to discuss Sexy Zone?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help