Remove this ad

StrawberyNightmare

#41 post_url

Apr 20 11 4:40 PM

I'm honored to be considered quotable enough for thread title.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#45 post_url

Apr 21 11 6:43 PM

I'm not watching Jin's twitter, but I stop there every once in a while for the laughs. I hope it's real, because part of the fun is realizing how anti-JE it is. Besides, I'd also have to give him credit for being different and staying true to that.

Anyway, this thread has some of the funniest titles ever. Keep it up! I keep coming to this sub-forum just to check whatever's next! 8a42666691b164e783f9c2cfebd9962923de5905_r

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Apr 21 11 6:52 PM

Well, I like to come visit often, but I usually feel like I have nothing to contribute because the only group I care about is Arashi and JE has so many groups with so many things happening to them that it's kinda hard to get into... xD

Quote    Reply   

seca

#48 post_url

Apr 21 11 7:01 PM

Jin is the ultimate twitter troll and while I don't follow his twitter I check it from time to time to see what amusing antics he's up to.

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#49 post_url

Apr 21 11 8:15 PM

His math fail today was hilarious. He asked about how many of his followers were in a relationship, then said it looked to be about 5:5. Then Zen (his producer/friend) goes do you mean 1:1 or 50/50? And then he tweets again "It looks like it's about 1:1" as of he never said the first thing

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#50 post_url

Apr 22 11 4:21 AM

Apparently they're changing some of the regulars on Domoto Kyodai...including Brother Tom!!! NOOOOO ;_; BOOOOOOO

(and ugh, I do not like TM Revolution at all)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#53 post_url

Apr 22 11 6:21 PM

Need to get the JE forum goingggg

I want to take on V6 topic but i got my hands full with alot of AKB threads.
Haha and V6 is such a dynamic group

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Apr 23 11 12:58 AM

Just out of curiosity, but was this sub-forum always so quiet? And I don't mean just as of recently. It's like all Johnny fans got stuck on Livejournal or something. I'm not entirely sure and could be wrong, but I have this idea that KAT-TUN were a lot bigger here during their "Real Face" days than Arashi is now, for example (and Arashi is much more popular now...)

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Apr 23 11 1:15 AM

idk maybe we need to find a way to sort of advertise this forum on LJ or something? I mean I'm not overly crazy about a lot of the LJ fans but I'd like for this forum to be more active... the KT and Arashi threads should be hopping!

I can't say for sure because I didn't become a fan until just after KT debuted but I think Arashi now is more popular amongst people in general than KT were then.

Randomly... my last post seems to have come from 1989 O.o

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#58 post_url

Apr 23 11 6:39 AM

Honestly, I don't mind it being quiet because I like the people that post here; I'd rather quiet intelligent posters than some of the other dipshits I see online. 

When the JE forum was first started, it was pretty active but then there was sort of a tiff and a bunch of the posters left. 

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Apr 23 11 3:53 PM

I left the KAT-TUN community on LJ thanks to all the bitching.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help