Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 18 11 12:08 AM

Is someone making the KAT-TUN thread? I don't see one yet. I'm not big enough of a fan to make it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Callandra

JPC Admin

#22 post_url

Apr 18 11 5:12 AM

StrawberyNightmare wrote:
I would make the NEWS thread, but I just couldn't resist calling it "Yamapi and the North East West South"

lol, more like Yamapi and the North East West South + Ryo when he feels like showing up" 

Yay, I hope this thread brings in more posters

Quote    Reply   

#23 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:46 AM

Callandra wrote:
StrawberyNightmare wrote:
I would make the NEWS thread, but I just couldn't resist calling it "Yamapi and the North East West South"

lol, more like Yamapi and the North East West South + Ryo when he feels like showing up" 

smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Apr 18 11 10:56 PM

hahahha the thread title
Speaking of which, Kanjani8 has all those singles coming up...does that mean Ryo wont' be showing up and we can't have more NEWS releases soon?

Also on a random note, I have another Johnny's/H!P reminder hahaha

It's not a resemblance thing but their teeth are similar and I really hope neither one of them ever changes that - I think it's really cute smiley: wink
Of course there are probably a bunch of teeth like this but they're the only two I'm really familiar with and they're both awesome smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

seca

#27 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:14 PM

As much as I love NEWS I can't deny the truth of this thread title. I have the feeling NEWS will become something like V6 in the future. That is if Yamapi doesn't decide to go solo like his buddy, Jin. Because if Yamapi leaves the group I don't think it'll go on without him.

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:28 PM

seca wrote:
As much as I love NEWS I can't deny the truth of this thread title. I have the feeling NEWS will become something like V6 in the future. That is if Yamapi doesn't decide to go solo like his buddy, Jin. Because if Yamapi leaves the group I don't think it'll go on without him.

No NEWS = smiley: frown
Honestly, I would be okay with the other 4 but I think you're right. If Yamapi left then it's kind of a done deal...my only consolation would that Tegomass could keep my Massu/Tegoshi fix...but then we don't get awesome dance tracks from NEWS...and of course no Koyama/Shige sucks...

Is it me or has it been a very lacking Johnny's year so far? I know we're only in April but we have announcements for following months...

Arashi has a single, Kanjani8 and KAT-TUN has a couple and NYC has 1...SMAP is doing their digital single and we've had a couple DVDs (I think) but that's it...oh and Tegomass single...I really wish we could just get some stuff going...or just a confirmation that things are at least being thought of...I hate having to wait in the dark for such long periods of time without knowing what's going on...

EDIT: Oh yeah, they're doing Marching J...well...okay then...but still...

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#29 post_url

Apr 19 11 12:40 AM

seca wrote:

$10 says if he does, people will blame Jin B6f36bea6343b0ac4c148ce59e6fc203b0c32bfe_r Blame it on the ah ah ah akanishi

I agree about things feeling uneventful right now but we have Jin's stuff(single this summer, album this year?), K8's single blitz, Kisumai's debut, possible NYC debut. Marching J shouldn't count, becasue it wasn't planned E9016b63bb498b99cde139a855d3294f5539176d_r

Quote    Reply   

seca

#30 post_url

Apr 19 11 1:08 AM

^

You're forgetting KAT-TUN's album and concerts celebrating their 5th year anniversary.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Callandra

JPC Admin

#32 post_url

Apr 19 11 4:02 AM

seca wrote:

If YamaP leaves, that'll definitely be the end of NewS. Ryo wouldn't want to stay (he's barely hanging in as it is, it's obvious his love and attention is for K8). I think K8 will be very busy this year with their 3 singles + 24hr TV, I wouldn't expect much NewS activity until September or so (when 24hr TV ends). 

I feel like Tegomass is more active nowadays than NewS (likewise with NYC Boys being more active than HSJ). 

and lol at the thread title! 

Quote    Reply   

seca

#40 post_url

Apr 20 11 10:54 AM

It's beginning to look like TOKIO's next album is going to be a singles collection now that they've announced a new single. This is going to be the sixth single in a row with three of those being double A-sides.

I guess I should be happy that at least they're releasing singles on a semi-regular schedule. But it's been over three years since their last album (and that was just a mini-album).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help