May 6 12 1:32 AM

I want it to exist too~
haha exactly! Sexy Zone needs its home too

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#183 post_url

May 6 12 6:11 AM

Why fight for it?

95% of the threads is owned and updated by one person that users never really post in it to demand for a true sub-forum.
seca and Benny got their NMB48 and Itano Tomomi back (the 5% that owned topics in it).
So really your all asking for a dead forum to come back to a community that doesn't care for it. lol

It is apparently just a passing fad thats not even worthy of Japanese Pop discussion and would ultimately suffer the same fate as Morning Musume sub-forum.
Which it already did early.
The original thread starter is gone, he's now the owner of Achan48 forums.
And most of the fans are now actives for Stage48 forums.

I'd be amazed and thrilled if you guys would bring it back alive to some whatever glorious state, which I doubt it can happen.

My support for doing that is gone, since I don't belong here.

Oh yeah you people heard of Johnny's seeking a Chinese member formation for a new group? I think that'd be cool.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#184 post_url

May 6 12 6:49 AM

unkowwn wrote:
Why fight for it?

95% of the threads is owned and updated by one person that users never really post in it to demand for a true sub-forum.
seca and Benny got their NMB48 and Itano Tomomi back (the 5% that owned topics in it).
So really your all asking for a dead forum to come back to a community that doesn't care for it. lol

It is apparently just a passing fad thats not even worthy of Japanese Pop discussion and would ultimately suffer the same fate as Morning Musume sub-forum.
Which it already did early.
The original thread starter is gone, he's now the owner of Achan48 forums.
And most of the fans are now actives for Stage48 forums.

I'd be amazed and thrilled if you guys would bring it back alive to some whatever glorious state, which I doubt it can happen.

My support for doing that is gone, since I don't belong here.
Why fight for it? Because if one person cares, then it's worth it. If absolutely no one wanted it, then I'd go along with deleting this forum. If you really want something, then you stay and fight for it. 

When you say dead forum, do you mean JE or AKB? (Or both?) You know a lot of people are sort of annoyed that the AKB forum just went POOF and disappeared. And the NMB and Tomomi threads coming back was no thanks to you. I was never under the impression that other posters didn't want these forums to exist; if anything, people seemed happy that the JE fans and AKB fans had their own private nests to go nuts and not annoy the rest of the forum. I honestly do not know what your problem is but you need to seriously get yourself together. 

Quote    Reply   

#185 post_url

May 6 12 7:14 AM

The Subforum is the definition of "dead" forum. Because it isn't active. And honestly girl JE is pretty much dead too.
If you call 3 members a demand for a sub forum then hell do it.

NMB48 and Tomomi thread is the only thread owned by other members. (StrawberryNightmare, Sada, Rina aren't active since ever)

So really there's nothing much to it, in the end moving it back is wasting index page space for only 3 active topics.

If you want to call me out for acting like a bitch or just signning out then fuck do it. I don't care.
I have my reasons and I'm fine with it.

You had your time with your so called "Allandra" account and apparently decided to come back when it matters for you.
So you guys need to stop being pricks already cause I seriously hate working with you guys.

Last Edited By: unkowwn May 6 12 7:17 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#186 post_url

May 6 12 7:26 AM

I never said there was demand for it, I said I'd fight for it because if at least one person cares, then it's worth it. I am highly aware that this forum is pretty much dead but of course if we do decide to delete it, I will at least move all the threads into the Other Artists Forum. 

Yes, I do want to call you out. No one has been rude to you and we've all tried to work with you; you just went and flipped out on us. I personally did apologize to Pacey for you quitting; not because of what I said (because I still think there was nothing wrong and mean about what I said) but because we did lose an admin. I don't know why you have to bring up my leave of absence because those were different circumstances and I didn't go all psychotic on the rest of the admin team. I took my time off and I came back when I was ready. You could've just quietly have taken leave yourself but instead you have to go and make a big dramatic thing out of it. 

Quote    Reply   

#187 post_url

May 6 12 7:44 AM

The dramatic thing is me taking the forum out, I had to create the sub-forum in the beginning. Since originally it wasn't even in the plan to have a AKB48 sub forum.
So yeah, my stupid "executive" decision making was the cause of that. With no committee majority rules thing.
I went on a whim. But if one user wants a sub-forum they get it right?
I listened to the Kpop with interests to Jpop community and I had to fight really hard for that.

If you want to place it back thats fine. I didn't delete the forum.

I brought Allandra up because I felt you were suddenly back in charge. I haven't a clue when your back or seriously back. So thats the reason why I updated some topics and change forum titles. Since your back, I guess it's my bad.

You didn't have to apologize to Ron Callie for losing an Admin. Your not at fault, and you believe that.

I'm just feeling Admin is something I need to step away from, and I just really need my time to disassociate myself from the team.
I'm burnt out and I just don't don't know.
Coming here as a admin feels like "work" or incoming stress

Receiving the slightest remarks feels like negativity or exaggerated insults
I feel like i'm not contributing anymore or enough.
Thats probably why I flipped out. smiley: eyes

I deal with problems by shutting myself out. It works the best for me.

If you could, you may move the sub-forum back but i'm still in a awful state of mind. 

Last Edited By: unkowwn May 6 12 7:48 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#188 post_url

May 6 12 8:08 AM

I don't know whether we're moving the subforum back or not (we are all going to discuss it I think). But you realize your behavior makes us all look bad, right? If you're under so much stress, you could've just mentioned it and said you were taking a break from being an admin and visiting here. That's what I did and everyone was very supportive. You know, this is never something I wanted to discuss in public (since you know, I trusted all of you to keep it quiet but then you went and brought it up in your little vindictive streak); there are many personal things in my real life that I was dealing with (and I'm still working through to a point) but those are private things and I choose not to mention them here. I also choose not to let my real life problems show up in this forum because I like being mature and I took my break. I slowly came back and now I'm in a position to do my duties here in full again. I never realized I had to officially announce it to everyone. 

No, the dramatic thing[s] you did were deleting the AKB forum (and only moving the one AKB thread to OAF) and then going on some crazy rant, bringing up something personal about me that I did NOT want other members to know about, and then calling all of us pricks. 

Quote    Reply   

seca

#190 post_url

May 6 12 10:09 AM

I have the feeling that the new Chinese group will end up being like Road to Asia and stay in China. I think Johnny's is thinking about the future and China is a possible good investment with its ever growing economy and the fact that other agencies from South Korea and Japan have begun to create groups for the market it makes sense that Johnny's would want to try to do the same.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#191 post_url

May 6 12 3:35 PM

Callandra wrote:
I don't know whether we're moving the subforum back or not (we are all going to discuss it I think). But you realize your behavior makes us all look bad, right? If you're under so much stress, you could've just mentioned it and said you were taking a break from being an admin and visiting here. That's what I did and everyone was very supportive. You know, this is never something I wanted to discuss in public (since you know, I trusted all of you to keep it quiet but then you went and brought it up in your little vindictive streak); there are many personal things in my real life that I was dealing with (and I'm still working through to a point) but those are private things and I choose not to mention them here. I also choose not to let my real life problems show up in this forum because I like being mature and I took my break. I slowly came back and now I'm in a position to do my duties here in full again. I never realized I had to officially announce it to everyone. 

No, the dramatic thing[s] you did were deleting the AKB forum (and only moving the one AKB thread to OAF) and then going on some crazy rant, bringing up something personal about me that I did NOT want other members to know about, and then calling all of us pricks. 

yea thats right
i make the forum look bad
i'm not mature
and like nate said, i'm a troubling youngster

I didn't delete the forum, just moved it.
I'll take blame for moving the forum but it only takes 3 seconds to move it back. 

I think this discussion is menacing and pointless already...you can delete this page from the forums.

Edit:
Actually don't worry, I got a great solution. 

Last Edited By: unkowwn May 6 12 3:55 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#192 post_url

May 6 12 4:36 PM

I never once said you were a "troubling youngster." I questioned whether the way you responded to criticism was due to your age or because of personal issues you didn't want to disclose to us. I already received my answer up above.

You say you tried so hard to listen to the community about Kpop this and that. Yet you couldn't give your co-staff the same respect. One minute we're asking you why you do the things the way you do, the next minute you're resigning. Literally. If your feelings were hurt, then say so instead of running away. Now you've said you needed to take a break. Well... you're still here. Take a break. Have some self-control and take the time out you said you wanted. Come back when you've learned how to communicate with people instead of shutting yourself off.

Last Edited By: NATE May 6 12 4:40 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#193 post_url

May 6 12 5:09 PM

Turtle Power wrote:
I don't want this subforum to disappear, it's nice having everything in one place.
I (and the other mods) have no intentions of deleting this subforum.

I'm sorry you had to see all this unnecessary drama.Eb626e8670b724fc8e29f5c0646da0a6ce336365_r

Quote    Reply   

seca

#195 post_url

Jun 1 12 12:28 PM

Johnny's net did a massive update and Sexy Zone and A.B.C-Z have their own sections now. So I guess we finally know where those two groups stand officially, though I think it was pretty apparent that SZ was here to stay being the FIVB debut group.

But all the biographies go back past debuts now and for past members of groups, Ryo and Jin, they have their activities with their past groups listed as well.

Quote    Reply   

#196 post_url

Jun 1 12 5:25 PM

Awesome for Sexy Zone getting their own section~
I didn't like Lady Diamond that much at first but it's too catchy~
/kaze wo Kitte is really cool but nothing beats Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Quote    Reply   

seca

#197 post_url

Aug 20 12 10:00 AM

So it seems the Sexy Boyz thing is getting treated as a SZ sub unit as they will have a song on the upcoming SZ single. According to the listings for the single the group is now; Matsushima So, Yo Marius, Jinguji Yuta, Kuramoto Kaoru, Haniuda Amu, Nakamura Reia, Nishihata Daigo (Naniwa Oji) & Nagase Ren (Naniwa Oji).

The Naniwa Oji members are Kansai Juniors, which makes me happy to see Kanjuu getting a chance like this but I really wish they came up with another name for the group.

Quote    Reply   

#198 post_url

Aug 20 12 6:29 PM

Score for Sexy Zone getting a new single!
I've been hoping they would release one more before the year end
And awesome for Sexy Boyz for getting a B-side purely because it means more So and Marius~
Looking forward to it ^^

Quote    Reply   

#199 post_url

Oct 21 12 9:15 AM

Who is excited for Sexy Zone's first full album? It was like JE was reading our minds. So many people were saying they hoped they would release a full album soon and then they suddenly announced it.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#200 post_url

Oct 21 12 1:21 PM

I'm really surprised at the album announcement, I was expecting at least one more single before and album. But I am really glad all the concert only songs are going to be on it, including the solos for Nakaken and Fuma.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help