So I think this should be customary

Last Edited By: unkowwn Apr 1 12 4:04 AM. Edited 16 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

seca

#4 post_url

Apr 17 11 1:07 PM

Someone in the discussion thread mentioned they wanted to make the Arashi thread so hopefully that will appear soon. Unfortunately there are no takers yet for NEWS.

And yay for a random thread here. Hopefully this means this sub-forum won't be so dead anymore.

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Apr 17 11 2:22 PM

As for something random...I've always thought this but Kento (B.I. Shadow) and Fukada Kanon (Smileage) somehow look similar to me...everytime I see Kanon, I think about her face looking like Kento's

Quote    Reply   

seca

#7 post_url

Apr 17 11 3:16 PM

^
Would you have pictures of the two. I'm not really familiar with most of the H!P girls.

Also...
We now have an Arashi thread! Now there's only 8 more groups that need threads...

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Apr 17 11 3:22 PM

seca wrote:
^
Would you have pictures of the two. I'm not really familiar with most of the H!P girls.

Also...
We now have an Arashi thread! Now there's only 8 more groups that need threads...
Ah, I can try once I figure out how to upload images...if I just post the link fo the image, is that allowed?

Yay!!! All we need is a NEWS thread and I will have my favs taken care of~
I also realized it's been a LONG time since V6 have released something...smiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   

seca

#9 post_url

Apr 17 11 3:54 PM

^

I don't see why not. Uploading images is easy though, you just have to create an album and it's pretty self explanatory after that.

I'm waiting for a NEWS thread myself. I would make it myself but I think I'd rather do a thread for TOKIO instead if I decide to do another thread as I know the JPM thread owner was AWOL and I think it'll be harder to find people who will want to make threads for the older groups.

It has been a long while hasn't it? I know they had a track on the OST for the SP movie that has been their most recent group activity. They seem to just be busy doing solo stuff right now.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 17 11 4:10 PM

Oh you're right, it was easy . I never did it on the old forum so I wasn't sure how it would turn out...maybe those pictures don't do a good job of making my point but when I watch a Smileage video, I instantly think of Kento. Maybe it's just when Kanon is moving

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#11 post_url

Apr 17 11 4:13 PM

^

I can see what you mean as I am at least familiar enough with Nakaken. They do look a bit similar, with I think the biggest difference being Nakaken having a bigger nose.

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

Apr 17 11 7:23 PM

StrawberyNightmare wrote:
I would make the NEWS thread, but I just couldn't resist calling it "Yamapi and the North East West South"

Well it is the truth.
I like YamaP but I'm getting tired of him, Shige is starting to win me over.

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#20 post_url

Apr 17 11 9:48 PM

Tomobot is the only one who's relevant. It's only because he's such a lyrical genius though. She's sipping martini alone, situation is good for him, etc.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help