Remove this ad

#81 post_url

Jun 5 12 3:27 AM

Code of Princess (same style and by the same team that made Guardian Heroes on the Saturn) has just been announced for the US by Atlus!! Looks very cool.

http://www.atlus.com/codeofprincess/

Gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPh3EO1H97A

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#82 post_url

Jun 22 12 12:10 AM

ok now they got my attention. Would be willing to buy one now that the revision has hit, and 3 new colors. 

Only problem is still that there still seems to be the problem I had with the DS, a few good games, then a long dry spell, back and forth @.@

Oh and Namco  Bandai is making the new Smash Bros game for 3DS/WiiU smiley: eek

Last Edited By: Furi Kuri Jun 22 12 12:13 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#83 post_url

Jun 22 12 4:48 PM

I was so shocked watching it last night, AKB48 showed up! lol.
I feel idk kind of ripped off that this 3DS XL is coming out so soon after the original 3DS. Although I might pick it up with Kingdom Hearts. There wont be a long dry spell from now until early 2013 I don't think. Mario, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts and lots more are being released soon.

Animal Crossing for outside of Japan got pushed back til 2013

The eshop for 3DS is also having a sale! lots of old titles are only around $2 or so. Although it depends on your region how many games are on sale.

Quote    Reply   

#84 post_url

Jun 23 12 1:32 AM

oh for fuck sake I just picked up a white 3DS less than two months ago -_-

and whys there no second analogue numb?

EDIT: WTF it won't come with an AC adapter in Europe...

Last Edited By: shaffy oppa Jun 23 12 1:36 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#86 post_url

Jun 23 12 7:48 PM

nintendo say the people buying it in Japan and Europe will already have a 3DS so no need to provide a charger... I can't even find the appropriate smily to use -_- is just not -_- enough...

Quote    Reply   

#87 post_url

Jun 23 12 8:26 PM

shaffy oppa wrote:
oh for fuck sake I just picked up a white 3DS less than two months ago -_-

and whys there no second analogue numb?

EDIT: WTF it won't come with an AC adapter in Europe...

There's no 2nd analog stick because that will make it a "next gen" 3DS. This is just another version. So it isn't like anyone has to upgrade, it's just an option for people who don't have a 3DS.

I'm 100% sure in about 3? years or maybe even less there'll be a DS with 2 analog sticks. I was wondering why they wouldn't include a 2nd analog on this XL 3DS myself for a while too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#88 post_url

Jul 25 12 6:54 PM

Hey guys. Does anyone know what the 3DS's battery life is with 3D and wifi turned off? I'm thinking about getting the 3DS XL (getting a discount by trading in my old DS Lite) but I'm a little worried about the battery. I'm looking for 10-12 hours of gameplay per battery charge, I don't really need the 3D or wifi, I just want to play some of the games released on the 3DS. Do you think 10-12 hours is reasonable?

Quote    Reply   

#89 post_url

Jul 26 12 5:22 PM

^ From what I think I've heard, 3ds 3-6 hours for 3DS games, 5-8 playing old DS games. I assume thats with the highest screen brightness since that tends to cut the life down about 1/3rd each time the setting goes up from the lowest.

Does not seem to be much info on how long without everything turned up but I would assume 7ish hours depending on the game (more buttons need to be pressed and what not)

Quote    Reply   

#90 post_url

Jul 27 12 4:11 AM

So I finally bought a 3DS recently. I opted out of getting the pretty Zelda one when it was out (and it came out on my birthday too....) cuz I was 110% sure that the pretty Kingdom Hearts 3DS would come over here WHICH IT DIDN'T SQUARE ENIX YOUR ASSES WILL BE MINE. Ended up getting the new purple one, cuz the colour's pretty, and with the Kingdom Hearts case that comes with the Mark of Mastery edition, it'll look sooo prettyyyy...

...Stupid thing is I don't have any games to play yet >__>; All of the good games are way too expensive right now, and all of the cheap ones suck. I REALLY wanna get Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, Spirit Camera, Rhythm Theif...pretty much all of the games >__>; But for now, I guess I'll deal with StreetPass and SwapNote. Kingdom Hearts comes out in a few days anyway, and I already have it preordered :B

Quote    Reply   

#91 post_url

Jul 27 12 9:52 AM

Furi Kuri wrote:
^ From what I think I've heard, 3ds 3-6 hours for 3DS games, 5-8 playing old DS games. I assume thats with the highest screen brightness since that tends to cut the life down about 1/3rd each time the setting goes up from the lowest.

Does not seem to be much info on how long without everything turned up but I would assume 7ish hours depending on the game (more buttons need to be pressed and what not)

Thanks for the response! I read the 3DS XL has an improved battery life of 85%, so that would probably make it possible to play games for 10 hours on a lower screen brightness and without all the fancy stuff enabled.

I found a youtube video yesterday which showed all the DS and 3DS models turned on until their batteries ran out, the 3DS XL beat the DS Lite (the version I currently have) by more than an hour, so I guess I'll be getting the 3DS XL.

EDIT: Nevermind, just bought myself the new 3DS XL in silver/black. And WOW, 3D really is 3D, I feel like I've been living under a rock for the past year. Now about the games: I bought Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D with it (pure nostalgia, I played it when I was 11 or 12 years old, but then N64 died after 10 years) and I'm planning on getting 1 other game for the next 6 months (I'm going to study abroad and I'm taking my DS with me). Should I get Kingdom Hearts 3D, Tales of the Abyss or Super Mario 3D Land or should I wait for Super Mario Bros 2 (which'll be released in 2 weeks)?

Last Edited By: michyeosseo Jul 27 12 6:27 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#93 post_url

Jul 17 13 9:22 PM

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
ESRB rated it M. That is interesting. Can't wait to see if it deserves it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help