Remove this ad

#21 post_url

May 21 11 10:49 AM

Futurechecka wrote:
I bought DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions two days ago, and this game is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE <3
As perfect as the 3rd one on Xbox *_*

I was always saying I'd get the 3DS when this is released and I gave it a try on Thursday and its pretty amazing but I guess its better I save my money for now.

Last Edited By: shaffy oppa May 21 11 11:02 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 post_url

May 24 11 6:09 PM

I want the system now but I want to wait awhile, dont really even have enough to afford it. The games I would love to have is Resident Evil Revelations, Paper Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, and so far that is all I can remember now.

I really wish it came in white not too fond about these colors they gave us, so that is why I want to wait. I did try it out at Best Buy, the 3D effect is nice but sort of hurt my eyes, I am glad that you can easily switch to 2D.

Quote    Reply   

antipop621

Posts: 21 Mod Edit: Change your avatar to 100x100 to get it back 

#26 post_url

May 28 11 7:47 AM

When the 3DS is open for downloadable games, I highly suggest everyone buys Mighty Milky Way.

Quote    Reply   

#27 post_url

Jun 6 11 7:40 PM

Bad news... The Prototype version of Megaman Legends 3 for the 3DS has been delayed for an undetermined time. Hopefully, it's not too long and the game doesn't get cancelled..

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

Jun 7 11 11:56 PM

DOA's the only 3DS game I'm interested in. I'm SO glad that Team Ninja has made a fighting DOA game for once! It would've been better if it was released on the PS3 or 360, but I'll take what I can get at the moment.

Quote    Reply   

Sim

#29 post_url

Jun 8 11 1:10 PM

If I ever buy a 3DS, it'll be for those 2 games : Zelda OFT and this :

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Jul 5 11 10:50 AM

I like the concept of playing games in 3D without glasses; it's really interesting and innovative.
The only thing that bothers me is the price. $250 is a lot of money for a handheld system especially when Xbox 360s are selling for $200 now.
I'll most likely buy it if a Lite version comes out or if a limited edition Kingdom Hearts 3DS is released (although I highly doubt it. Has there been any news lately regarding this game btw? There was the trailer but that came out back in January.) 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 post_url

Jul 6 11 2:07 PM

Mario Kart 3DS looks so great, better than all the others that were released for the handheld before.

I just hope they give you alot of hidden characters like the Wii version.

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Jul 28 11 7:43 PM

As of now, Capcom has cancelled the development and release of Megaman Legends 3 for the 3DS.

If you want the game to be released, there's a chance that Capcom might reconsider their minds about it if they get enough signatures on this petition. It's really easy (although it involves registering) and takes about 30 secs to do the whole thing.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9085141

Here's the OFFICIAL problem:

Capcom looked at the Number of members registered in the MML3 devroom as the official number of units they could anticipate to sell if they green-lighted the title for Full Development. The game was never authorized for full time Development because the numbers in North America were less than 4500. Which with development costs it was deemed Financially Unacceptable to release the title.

HOWEVER, The Dev Team convinced them to Leave the North American Development room on Capcom-Unity open in an effort to try and generate enough members to change their minds. Also inside the Dev Room is the Official Petition to Release the Prototype of the game and Continue Development of the game on a FULL SCALE.

In order to do this however we need your help to spread the word out to your 25,000+ people to do 2 things.

(the instructions have been edited for the easiest way to do this via Facebook)

Come on show them that you care and want them to make MML3. Become a Serve Bot! DON'T JUST CLICK LIKE ON FACEBOOK!

1) Click this Link http://www.capcom-unity.com/go/devroom/about

2) Click Register

3) Click Facebook

......4) Fill out birth date

5) Click Accept

6) Click the Green Plus Mark that will add you to the Devroom

7) Then the Box above it "Become a Servbot"

The numbers here Were why It was originally canceled.

After you join the Devroom as a Servbot you are then permitted to Sign the ONLY Capcom recognized Petition for Megaman Legends 3 here:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/go/thread/view/114725/28033281/SIGN_HERE_TO_SUPPORT_MML3!!!_CAPCOM_KEEP_YOUR_PROMISE

No, it doesn't require you to do facebook. All it needs you to do is join the devroom and become a servbot. The latter part is important. Oh, and sign in the official thread they specified.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/go/thread/view/114725/28033281/SIGN_HERE_TO_SUPPORT_MML3!!!_CAPCOM_KEEP_YOUR_PROMISE!!!%22

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

Jul 29 11 12:00 PM

Hopefully this will make sure the Wii u has a solid line up of first party games, they relied so much on 3rd party games with the 3DS launch.
It also means that the big first party titles will be definitely released this fall (hoping for Kid Icarus)

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Jul 29 11 4:25 PM

I will buy 3DS once they give us more colors, I really wish they would give white.

And regarding Mega Man series, isnt that series in trouble because lately I hear its not sold well as much as it used to in the past.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Jul 29 11 4:39 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
I will buy 3DS once they give us more colors, I really wish they would give white.

And regarding Mega Man series, isnt that series in trouble because lately I hear its not sold well as much as it used to in the past.
Same here want a Green one myself. Not Sea Green, Aqua Green, pea green give me fucking plan GREEN Nintendo, all these random off colors are sickeningsmiley: wink

But that was part of why the last 2 MM games were cancelled. 9 and 10 sold well for DL games but in general the series was in dire straights for awhile now. MM Universe was a pretty big project as well as Legends 3, but I guess overall internal problems with the director and the other executive members eventually just made him say F it and leave the company all together and form his own which ended up stopping the two games. MMU was stopped while he was still there then like 3 months later he left the company and MML3 was canned officially right after. 

Honestly sounds like the shroud of the Japanese game company is being pulled back for the public in all the wrong ways lately. It mostly seems like its just people finally admiting how bad a lot of them are to work for mostly at the higher up level. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help