Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 13 11 7:59 AM

Tags : :

- Nintendo has opened the official Japanese websites for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Star Fox 64 3D. Star Fox 64 3D will be released in Japan on July 14 and Zelda June 17 (Europe). 

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/aqej/index.html

- Upcoming releases for the 3DS/DS

Last Edited By: Benny Sep 5 12 1:33 PM. Edited 3 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 post_url

Apr 14 11 2:31 PM

Same. At least not soon, because I'll become a game zombie when Paper Mario 3DS, Mario Kart 3DS or Super Mario 3DS get released.

Quote    Reply   

Ikun

#6 post_url

Apr 14 11 8:12 PM

If nintendo releases an special Zelda themed golden 3DS with the TRIFORCE on the front....I would die.
because i have an aqua blue 3DS! T________T

btw, can't wait for OoT 3D! MY FAVOURITE GAME EVER!
the pic in the first post is AMAZING!

Also I want Mario Kart, Paper Mario and Animal Crossing maybe.

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Apr 15 11 12:22 AM

^Oot seems to be the only game I'm interested in. $250 seems like a lot to invest for a game I played over 10 years ago. I'll be in the 'waiting for the lite version' camp.

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Apr 15 11 3:14 AM

I only plan on buying this system once and I want to do it right. Hopefully that purple one that was on E3. I'm not big on whether it's the slim version or an XL version.

Quote    Reply   

haganemix

#10 post_url

Apr 16 11 8:02 PM

If I weren't so broke right now (srsly) I would have one of these =(

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sb

JPC Admin

#13 post_url

Apr 19 11 5:18 PM

This system seems like it could be really, really cool once all of its features start getting used.

...with that said, its still gonna take me a bit to get one. I still don't even own a PS3 or 360 why buy a 3DS when for $50 more I can get one of those systems?

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Apr 21 11 7:34 PM

The Zelda game is looking better than I thought it did when compared to the old screen shots, still don't want it but kinda made me think about finally beating it and seeing what all the fuss is about lol.

But Capcom announced that 3DS owners can download a preview build of Megaman Legends 3 and give feedback on it to influence its development which is pretty awesome I must say. Really want one now since I love MML!

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Apr 23 11 12:13 PM

I don't feel like buying a 3DS.... I bought my DS not even two years ago.
I know you can play the games for the DS also with the 3DS, but does it also work the other way? Without the 3D effect then, of course?

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Apr 23 11 4:24 PM

I'll get one of these but only when there's a couple of decent games on it. Launch games are always filler you buy just for the sake of having something to play.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

May 8 11 3:47 AM

From what's been released/soon to be released, I'm only interested in Nintendogs and Zelda. Also interested in Level 5's Fantasy Life (I think that's what it's called), but I think that's later this year. I'll probably wait for the next upgrade though, if I even actually decide to get a 3DS. Though since my DSLite broke, I do have an excuse.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

May 20 11 6:02 PM

Personally i'm a little dissapointed..

I tried a 3DS in the store and i really had to keep it in a certain angel to make the 3D effect work..
And execpt for the round button in the upper left corner, it's just the same as a normal DS!

And what sucks: new releases will all be for this 3DS....so i have to save up money AGAIN...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help