Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 21 11 7:38 PM

Wish there was some kind of demo for AH3, the look and characters don't appeal to me at all really, dont understand the little girl anime thing, but I love fighting games.

Anyway have been playing Sindel in MK and man she is really good this time. Alot of people dont like her but its pretty fun to take it to all the Noob Saibot, Smoke, Ermac players with a character they dont know about. Same with Sektor, the mix ups are soooo fun :p

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 post_url

Apr 21 11 8:40 PM

^ I hate those characters on 1 Player mode (especially Ermac) so I can only imagine online.

I'm really really happy with MK. Storymode was great. The whole retelling of 1-3 worried me at first, but it ended up working well.

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#25 post_url

May 11 11 1:09 AM

MY GOD.

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

May 11 11 2:24 AM

Just a guess but

Ivy, Setsuka, Sophitia, Taki, Cassandra Hilde , Tira, Mina, Xianghua,Talim, Amy

I think it's hilarious that this photo is one of the first photos of the game by the SC team.

Boobs, boobs, and more boobs!

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#28 post_url

May 11 11 4:13 AM

Ah, just to refresh your memory, you click Share -> Embed -> Use Old Embed Code in the YouTube video page and then paste that here in the Add from HTML box. ;) Blooood vengeanceeee. Apparently one negative aspect about adding YT videos to posts is that you can't type anything after the video! FFFF. '_' It's very different from what it used to be like at JPM. And this looks veeerrrry interesting.

Last Edited By: zeopower6 May 11 11 4:16 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

May 15 11 12:47 PM

zeopower6 wrote:
Ah, just to refresh your memory, you click Share -> Embed -> Use Old Embed Code in the YouTube video page and then paste that here in the Add from HTML box. ;) Blooood vengeanceeee. Apparently one negative aspect about adding YT videos to posts is that you can't type anything after the video! FFFF. '_' It's very different from what it used to be like at JPM. And this looks veeerrrry interesting.

Is that a full-length, computer animation Tekken movies??? Looks awesome!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#33 post_url

May 26 11 10:35 PM

The only thing about the Tekken movie is I hope it doesn't end up like the FF movie where I felt like all the awesome OH EM GEE scenes were in the trailer and then the movie overall kinda stunk.... Crossing my fingersssss

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#34 post_url

May 28 11 7:09 AM

Wotaku B wrote:
Furi Kuri wrote:
 Noob Saibot, Smoke, Ermac

And aren't they the three biggest bitches ever.
Didn't see this

I, without a doubt, hate Boob Saibot. I was playing this guy who kept on spamming his 'shadow clone jutsu' attacks, IE zoning, and I could get near him. I finally got in-close with Mileena, my main, and whooped ass. Got her 'epic Costume 3' also
U BK, U BK, B FP BK, B D BK, B FP BK, B D BK/XRAY 38+%

Smoke is really good, too good I think. My friend mains him, could do over 40% on a combo without XRAY
FK D FP BP, dash F, FK D FP BP, dash F, FK BP, FP FP, D F BP, jump FK grab/XRAY

Ermac, I don't really know much.

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#35 post_url

Jun 6 11 8:01 PM

Wow, Arcana Heart 3 came out on the PSN two months ago?!

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

Jun 7 11 1:44 PM

^ Yup!

Tekken Wii was annouced.

Street Fighter X Tekken gets Cole from InFamous as a guest character for PS3/PSP Vita.

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online Edition is coming out this summer to PS3/360, which was surprising because Capcom made it sound like it would be alot later.

Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition update went up/goes up today.

Atlus, yes that Atlus, picks up King of Fighters 13 for console release this holiday season. 

Blazblue Continuum Shift 2 + is coming to PSVita 

all the fighting game news from E3 so far.

Last Edited By: Furi Kuri Jun 7 11 2:09 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Jul 7 11 10:56 AM

NamcoBandai released a new behind the scenes for SC5. No real new gameplay but its always cool to see a studio.

Also random note, Kayo Satoh (Kayo Police) said shes going to be at this years EVO competition. Really wish I could go now, would love to play her

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#40 post_url

Jul 8 11 9:05 PM

There was some news about Blood Vengeance at AX~ Not exactly sure what it was though... haha.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help