Remove this ad

#321 post_url

Dec 22 12 9:40 PM

Chaos Code is out now on the Hong Kong PSN for PS3 for only about $12. I have to wait a little but I can probably get it some time next week.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#323 post_url

Feb 1 13 10:42 AM

Seems like Street Fighter x Tekken had a major revamp right after the new year. Every character had necessary buffs and nerfs making the game 'playable'. Heck, even the masters at 2D fighting said this game is a good title again. Prices in the game jumped up a little too. I finally decided to buy the game also.

Another update for a different game was Dead or Alive 5 (update came around for PS3 Jan 24 while Xbox was 4 days or so afterward): seems to add and fix  balancing issues like different move properties, gave a lot of people new side step moves and faster blocking.

Last Edited By: UtsukemonoSama Feb 1 13 10:57 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#325 post_url

Feb 2 13 2:27 PM

SFxT is way better mechanically now, sadly the online is still amazingly unacceptable. Its probably the worst in a game ever lol. First they shipped it with no sound for online matches (what kind of game does this?!) then to fix it they added sounds then said it would make it more laggy which it did, which is crazy since it was super laggy before. Then they added the cross play with vita which I sold my copy WAY before then anyway, but everyone is saying that made it even worse.

Been trying to play this game the last week and as good as the offline is now, the online is still a fucking nightmare to say the least.

Oh and lets not forget the glitches that remove the ranking points you have earned. That one is super fun.

Quote    Reply   

#327 post_url

Feb 5 13 1:10 PM

^^ That sucks about the poor online for SFxT.. Oh well, at least the actual game has been improved. I'll probably end up getting it sometime soon..

Quote    Reply   

#328 post_url

Feb 11 13 7:43 AM

I'm a player of Tekken and Dead Or Alive over the years, but the only one I play as of recent is Dead Or Alive 5, I got the collector's Edition too, nice artbook included.

The latest update for DOA5 has really fine tuned it actually, it's a good game for serious or mucking around, the new stage 'Zack's Island' is excellent as well.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#329 post_url

Feb 11 13 8:28 PM

I need to update my DoA5 and finish grabbing DLC. Don't mind paying full price cause Tecmo/Team Ninja has always done good by me.

I honestly bought SFXT awhile back but really never played it cause I was holding out for DLC sales to get the whole exp, plus Capcom was on that BS when it came out.

Still need to grab Persona (opted for a 5.99 Anarchy Reigns instead), but I did pre-order Injustice

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#330 post_url

Apr 27 13 12:55 AM

Going to get Injustice next week. Anyone like it?
Going to probably play the female cast once again XP
I know there's at least one broken character in that game. Patches galore lol

Quote    Reply   

#331 post_url

Apr 28 13 7:06 AM

UtsukemonoSama wrote:
Going to get Injustice next week. Anyone like it?
Going to probably play the female cast once again c28268d64cb614f8844920c1b302440aff8ddd1f XP
I know there's at least one broken character in that game. Patches galore lol
I played it and beat the game.
Not sure if it's worth the Gamestop price of 59.99 
It is still in it's honeymoon stages of release so maybe the price might dip. Resale is about 10$ cheaper.

From my impression of the game, it's fun and addictive to learn. I find that some characters takes some commitment to learn like Flash and Wonder Woman.
However some are just hella broken like Lex Luther. But I just stick to my personal favorites which are the Joker team. 
You'll find the interactive atmosphere annoying since it may be a deciding factor in who wins sometimes....you'll know when you play. 
Just remember...who has super strength and who doesnt haha. 

To kick a person out of the map you'll need to <-- X at the opponent near the wall. It should do near 15% damage to the bar.

Anyway, if you feel you are also up got the challenge, the story mode is a nice way to get acquainted with most of the characters. Which is kinda rare for a Mortal Kombat game. 

Quote    Reply   

#332 post_url

May 3 13 7:25 PM

I'm loving it. Really captures that climactic super hero battle. If you like flash and story MK/DOA you'll probably like it.

Story mode took me two days (I chose to savor it), but you still get solo battles w/endings and Star Labs stories/missions.

Advice: Download the IOS game and start playing. It'll speed up collecting unlockables

Quote    Reply   

#333 post_url

Jan 31 14 6:55 PM

Where have all the fighting game fans gone?

Well JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle is getting a western releaseBanana

Limited release of physical copies , exclusively available on Amazon and ClubNamco.com, as well as PSN.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help