Sep 9 12 5:17 PM

deimos9 wrote:

Okay im sold.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#302 post_url

Sep 11 12 9:59 AM

choski2 wrote:
Some shops started selling Tekken Tag 2 early. I want to play it so bad..!!

Same, have to wait til WED @.@ there was a problem with my card for the preorder and I did not check my email til noon yesterday Got it fixed but missed the first shipping time of the day and its now gonna be a day late. FREAKING SLOW UPS! Game sat in a shipping center for 18 hours before moving @.@

Quote    Reply   

#303 post_url

Sep 11 12 10:27 AM

Furi Kuri wrote:
choski2 wrote:
Some shops started selling Tekken Tag 2 early. I want to play it so bad..!!

Same, have to wait til WED @.@ there was a problem with my card for the preorder and I did not check my email til noon yesterday Got it fixed but missed the first shipping time of the day and its now gonna be a day late. FREAKING SLOW UPS! Game sat in a shipping center for 18 hours before moving @.@
Arghh, that really sucks! Sorry to hear that.

Quote    Reply   

#304 post_url

Sep 11 12 8:47 PM

You should have just gone to a store and picked up a copy... but then I dunno how strict they are with pre-order bonus' in the US...

I went all the way across London and got myself a copy. I totally hyped this game up for myself lol I love it but I was like... okay that it?

Quote    Reply   

#305 post_url

Sep 11 12 10:08 PM

^Lol I feel your pain. I'm scared that'll happen once my DoA5 arrives (chose the overnight shipping). But I'm excited just cause I haven't played a DoA in forever.

Gen Fu and Pai from VF have also been confirmed.

Last Edited By: deimos9 Sep 13 12 2:51 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#306 post_url

Sep 15 12 2:56 PM

TTT2 is awesome, of course.

I can't play anyone else better than King and Alisa, though. I do find Kunimitsu and Anna Williams very enjoyable.
My King/Alisa Tag combo:

King uf4, df2 1, 1, b2 12, TA, Alisa db2 2, King iSW
It's my BnB
78 damage

Trying to get used to Jun. She's very 'different' from Asuka. Jaycee is very fun also.

Quote    Reply   

#308 post_url

Sep 16 12 12:48 PM

I'm loving TTT2 as well. My favorites are Anna, Michelle, Nina, and Xiaoyu. There are so many good/better players online though it seems like. It's fun but hard lol.

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#309 post_url

Sep 16 12 3:39 PM

Asuka goes great with Jun, Anna, Alisa, or anyone that can launch upwards. I finish my tag combos with her running 3. The computer never really blocks in the first few moments of a match even on ultra hard. I always use her uf2 to hit them for huge damage.

I finally paid off my copy of DoA5. Can't wait to get it next week!
After that, RE6 and no more buying games for a long while, lol.

Quote    Reply   

#310 post_url

Sep 17 12 11:47 AM

^ I forgot all about DoA 5! I think I'm gonna wait to see what people say about its gameplay before deciding to buy it. Also Jet Set Radio HD comes out this week, I believe! Have to buy that and hope Sega revives the series..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#311 post_url

Sep 17 12 1:25 PM

Want to get DoA but gonna see where school is headed in the next few weeks before I buy another game. Same for RE6, been hearing not so subtle talk about it being bad, and not the usual its not like the original bad, but like its full of game breaking glitches and what not bad.

Quote    Reply   

#313 post_url

Sep 26 12 2:39 AM

I just finished the story mode and I'm so happy that it's better pieced together than the previous ones

Overall I'm really happy with the game. It didn't even seem difficult to get back into from not playing in such a long time.

Quote    Reply   

#314 post_url

Sep 26 12 7:22 AM

story mode started really messy. hardly any of the fights had follow up cutscenes and they just ended up in random places. It was overall good but it defiantly wasn't pieced together well at all...

I'm feeling like I did after I finished soul calibur... I feel like there isn't much else left to do...

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#315 post_url

Oct 22 12 7:21 PM

Some douchey white guy played me in DoA5 recently. He's not that good. I mean, when I couldn't beat him with my Tina (because I play Tekken so I like to hit hard with lots of mid. punches. I overused it and he countered it most of the time) I played Bayman and owned him with one move (his up PK, grab ). He called me a spammer. Is there a rule about using one move to beat a person? If you keep on attacking with a couple of strings, I might as well use one move to punish all of those. He's a masher and think he's hardcore in DoA, He turned in a baby and complained. I want to press his buttons the next time I see his ass D:

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#318 post_url

Oct 25 12 3:28 PM

It was actually offline. Hahaha, playing at college. He plays single player games when he's there and says all this nonsense about how great it is (because he's playing it... [/forever alone])
I want to troll his ass on DoA for saying that (Trolling: Doing the opposite of what he wants/doing the same move over and over [because it works]). Hey, if it works keep on doing it until they learn how to deal with it like a normal person He's not smart

Last Edited By: UtsukemonoSama Oct 25 12 3:30 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#319 post_url

Nov 26 12 2:56 PM

Playstation All-Stars is much like Smash Bros. but a bit better (unlike Smash, there're 3 buttons you can use to attack). Too much sausage fest though. Need more female characters (only 2 )

Last Edited By: UtsukemonoSama Nov 26 12 7:26 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#320 post_url

Dec 19 12 3:45 PM

I've started trying to get better at Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown, by watching this video.

I only watched some of it, and I already improved a good amount while playing online afterwards. But I'm still not that great.I'm wondering if I should continue to try to improve in VF 5. I'm feeling like I want an alternative to play from Tekken for 3-d fighters.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help