Remove this ad

#285 post_url

Aug 2 12 10:57 PM

Finally some sort of footage of Michelle, unfortunately it's footage of her getting beat up.

Reversible covers
http://gamingeverything.c...-with-reversible-boxart/

US gets Heihachi/ Jin and Nina/ Anna
Latin America gets Eddy/King and Christie/Jaycee

I cannot stand the Mishimas, and I think Nina is the most overrated female character in the game, so I'm not that impressed with the news.
It doesn't help that I'm a huge Julia fan (Jaycee), and that the only possible way to get a Jaycee cover is to get the Latin American edition.

Anyways, I'm still hyped. Cannot wait to try out Michelle.

Quote    Reply   

#286 post_url

Aug 3 12 5:46 AM

I'm liking Kunimitsu's new design. I might try to learn her for this game. I'm also loving some of the backgrounds, like the fishermans' boat, the experimental lab room, and the restaurant with the waiters.

Quote    Reply   

#289 post_url

Aug 5 12 12:17 PM

^ Cool preview. I was never a big Guilty Gear fan, so I haven't really checked out BlazBlue yet, but I might try this one. I think I'm craving a good, new 2-d fighting game. Also that trailer reminds me of how much I miss the Darkstalker series.

Quote    Reply   

#292 post_url

Aug 8 12 8:55 PM

^Surprisingly it seems pretty under the radar in the States, from what I've been seeing.

I was following it but honestly had no idea the release date was like this week lol.

I've only been getting posts from friends asking me about it only cause I'm a 2D fighter fan and majority of causal players seem more caught up on the major 3D fighters we've gotten/will get this year.

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#296 post_url

Aug 22 12 11:30 AM

sin9hyaku90 wrote:
Uhm.... Why didn't the Persona Arena game make it to the title here???????

I actually had it here for a while... D: LOL

But it was ages before release, I guess.

Quote    Reply   

#297 post_url

Aug 22 12 6:52 PM

I'm loving the way Dead or Alive 5 is looking visually. I don't think I like the way it goes into slow motion though for those certain moves. It kind of disrupts the flow of the action imo. I hope counters are easier to do than in 4, where they were too hard for me to use.

Quote    Reply   

#298 post_url

Sep 1 12 2:26 AM

FilthieRich goes over the DLC characters in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Michelle is the only relevant one, so I'm posting the Michelle and Forest Law video.

Michelle can ff+1, d,d/f 1, and CH 2,1,2 every other basic fighting game diva in the face.

Credits: GrayFoxPL from NeoGAF

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#299 post_url

Sep 7 12 3:54 PM

Persona 4: Arena is okay for me. They make it really easy to do a combo, but for advance combos you can't mash the square button... unless you're playing Naoto
I can't really play 2D fighters but I enjoyed P4A.

I like Labrys, she's easy to play and can dish out a lot of damage.

Quote    Reply   

#300 post_url

Sep 9 12 10:05 AM

Some shops started selling Tekken Tag 2 early. I want to play it so bad..!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help