Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Apr 28 11 4:04 AM

She can say whatever she likes actually and so can Teruzane.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#43 post_url

Apr 30 11 12:25 AM

Why are people getting annoyed at how long it's taking her to make a charity song? In recent years the only thing she's done in a timely manner was go on hiatus.

And it's not like the relief effort is going to stop anytime soon as the power plant issue hasn't even been completely dealt with yet. And projections are that it will take about 5 years to rebuild the area so as long as she gets the song out before then she'll still be raising much needed funds to help the area.

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

Apr 30 11 6:51 PM

Fans leave Utada Hikaru a message at Tower Records
by kurumi on April 30, 2011 at 1:54 am

A giant message board was left at the Shibuya Tower Records store, allowing fans to express their love towards the celebrated singer-songwriter Utada Hikaru.

“Thank you for all the messages overflowing with left on the message board. ^o^”, tweeted Hikki’s official staff Twitter, along with a photo of the large board. A closer look at the “Message to Utada Hikaru” area reveals drawings of bears, long paragraphs, and multiple hearts — a sure sign that fans already miss her dearly.

The response to the message board was so overwhelming that her staff posted a second message on their Twitter, giving fans another opportunity to reach Hikki. The staff is currently thinking up a way for fans to send their messages in the form of a note, which will then be given directly to her.

Utada Hikaru herself appeared very touched by the message board, tweeting, “Something like this at the Shibuya Tower Records!? Thank you so much everybody!”

Source: Utada Hikaru’s Official Twitter 1 & 2

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/...essage-at-tower-records/

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

May 2 11 9:02 AM

Not been in a mood to listen to Hikaru for ages, mainly due to my disappointment in TITO (and I really do despise album lol!) and her recent PVs not being very good. But I've put of a bit of Deep River whilst I'm studying and it's quite nice to hear that album again. Bit of nostalgia!

Not sure if I will be buying the Wild Life blu-ray (just bought Ayumi's blu-ray and they are expensive) but will check out the performances once they hit Youtube. Look forward to Sakura Drops especially.

milkshake~

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#50 post_url

May 3 11 12:36 PM

oh.maybe i should wait until the blu-ray release first

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

May 4 11 12:58 AM

^ Not everything necessarily is released as an Overseas Version tho, and sometimes, if there is an OS version, some stuff isnt included like bonus tracks on the Japan Version or only a CD-Only version... im not sure about the Bluray for WILD LIFE, if there'll be one, but itd be good to check in case - i could be wrong

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#52 post_url

May 4 11 5:44 AM

well,OS press is always cheaper.just like her 2006 tour dvd,oversea version is 3 times cheaper than JP press
it helps alot when i don't have enough money to support all my favourite artist's releases

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

May 4 11 11:17 AM

Yeah, i understand that, i sometimes buy OS versions too cuz the Japan Versions are just so expensive and it wouldnt be worth it getting the Japan Versions if the OS versions were exactly the same. I'm just saying that unless its posted on, for example, EMI's Taiwan or Hong Kong or any other area outside of Japan site that there will be an OS version, don't assume that there will be an OS version (especially for the Bluray) because there may actually not be an OS version released, since I'm sure Japan would want people to buy their Japan Versions as supposed to the OS versions for more profit.

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#54 post_url

May 4 11 11:51 AM

oh i see.now i understand.hehe.sorry for my poor english.
i am actually hoping that they will have subtitle for the OS press.haha.the documentary/backstage video is useless for me if there is no subtitle/translation

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

May 4 11 12:38 PM

Anyone know of a place that has the DVD uploaded? I really want to wait for an overseas version if at all possible...much more reasonably priced!

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

May 24 11 4:39 AM

If you haven't gotten the blu-ray, the hd is certainly impressive. Many of the close ups look cropped, so may just be marginally better than the dvd but other shots are crystal clear.

It's pretty reemarkable how different First Love sounds - I guess she always sounded so darned young in the original. Just has a different tone to me with an older singing voice. i totally want a kuma power t shirt lol...

Last Edited By: jjcha May 24 11 4:50 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

May 24 11 7:58 AM

nanakopy87 wrote:
blue490246 wrote:
For those wondering about an overseas version, check here: http://www.gold-typhoon.com.tw/music/album/4408
May 20th is the release date for the Taiwan release of the DVD for WILD LIFE. Only DVD btw, no Blu-Ray seems like

but it was postponed to don't-know-when
Yesasia has got it listed for June 1. Contemplating...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help