Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:38 PM

if it's a new song all Hikki fans I think should make a purchase of this song to help Japan...not just download it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sakura10

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#22 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:55 PM

Bakajo Nono wrote:
Yes Hikki! Release a new song to help Japan! It would definitely raise tons of money.
That's a great idea, for Hikaru to release a single to help Japan. ^^

Quote    Reply   

#25 post_url

Apr 18 11 9:36 PM

Update @ ITF tour: quote]UBlog U.Blog
Sounds like @u3music and @utadahikaru are still waiting for clearance from IDJ and EMI for the In The Flesh release #utada[/quote]

And according with Teruzane tweets they're considering to write a new song, not a remix.

おはようございます。東北地方でも桜が咲き始めているそう。やっぱり日本の春は桜かな。u3musicとしては、被災地で求められている物資を集めて送ったりしてます。勿論、歌でも何かできないか、熟考しているところです。teruzane

Good morning. It seems sakura is starting to bloom in the Tohoku Region. Spring in Japan is about the sakura. As u3music, we are collecting and sending the commodities in demand to the disaster-stricken areas. Of course, we are in consideration to write some kind of song. teruzane

Quote:

現状は国民として無視出来ない。海外への出発も既に一ヶ月遅らせてます。休養中にも出来る事があれば、とヒカルから。teruzane RT @happyprincessjr @u3music 歌??ヒッキーは活動休止中なはずだけど…でもヒッキー歌ってくれるのでしょうか(^w^)

With the present situation, we as citizens can't ignore this. We have already delayed our flight to overseas a month. If there is anything we can do while on break, Hikaru has said. teruzane RT @happyprincessjr song?? Hikki is taking a break from her music career... but is she going to sing for us (^w^)

credits for the translation: akikoo @ utadanet

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

Apr 20 11 4:31 AM

rina wrote:
luminaire wrote:
^ They were released in the US-of-A?

They were??

Yes as well as Single Collection Vol. 1 - at least, they were here in Canada

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Apr 20 11 5:35 AM

rina wrote:
luminaire wrote:

They were??

Yes. Both are on iTunes & Amazon US mp3 stores.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#33 post_url

Apr 20 11 5:51 PM

rhorewyn wrote:
rina wrote:
luminaire wrote:

They were??

Yes as well as Single Collection Vol. 1 - at least, they were here in Canada
*rant*
At JPS it's enough if it's released in Zimbabwe or any other country that's not Asia. J-rock release in Holland equals ban for the album. When I asked about that they said that that's to support artists when they release outside Asia. When I pointed out that it's stupid that the rule is about physical cds only (Avex artists like Ayu or Kuu have songs on US iTunes and why not ban them too) they told me that it's different thing and basically told me to shut my trap because it won't change.

Ned to see the concert in full in HQ, at last

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Apr 28 11 1:32 AM

Bakajo Nono wrote:
Yes Hikki! Release a new song to help Japan! It would definitely raise tons of money.
i agree! smiley: happy

Last Edited By: moviebuffwwc May 24 11 1:34 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Apr 28 11 2:47 AM

Slipstreamer wrote:
If she's not gonna do a song then why even mention it.
Thinking about doing a song to raise money for the ravaged people of my country, lol nah can't be bothered I'm just gonna lay around being rich.  
So did anyone here buy Wild Life? Was there anything special in it at all?
Harsh but true. Though I think we just need to be more patient, it takes time to write a song, especially one with national meaning. I just wonder if she decided this last month and we are just hearing it now, or whether she is just thinking of it now. Still, better late then never!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help