Remove this ad

#1481 post_url

Jun 16 17 7:07 PM

Definitely has a HEART STATION flavor to it. It's cute, but I'll reserve full judgment until we get the entire song

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1482 post_url

Jaxxia wrote:
Fantome sold very well on iTunes and that's almost entirely in Japanese. She doesn't technically have to do anything in English and a ton of us will buy it.
Not that I wouldn't mind English tracks.
But new English material is good to attract new listeners. Also, I believe she doesn't need to release a full English album now, it could be half Japanese and half English and it could still sell well in Japan and Asia. An English EP could be a great idea too.

Her father said a while ago that they'll reveal her new career plans during the summer for this year and 2018, so I think we'll get further details anytime soon.

Quote    Reply   

#1483 post_url

I'm not feeling the new song yet, I'll wait for the full version to judge though. Speaking of English songs, we've mentioned this before, still I really hope she'll do another song for KH3.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1485 post_url

evilsin wrote:
I'm not feeling the new song yet, I'll wait for the full version to judge though. Speaking of English songs, we've mentioned this before, still I really hope she'll do another song for KH3.
Plot twist: the real reason KH3 hasn't been released yet is because they're still negotiating the new contract and won't release it until Hikki agrees

Quote    Reply   

#1486 post_url

sora2522 wrote:
Plot twist: the real reason KH3 hasn't been released yet is because they're still negotiating the new contract and won't release it until Hikki agrees

Cna you imagine!? Hikki's the reason they can't release the damn game. I would die.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help