Remove this ad

seca

ジャニーズADDICT

Lead

Apr 16 11 10:06 PM

Tags : :

Welcome to the Johnny's Entertainment Sub-Forum!

Artist Threads In Need of Owners:
Sexy Zone
Yamashita Tomohisa 
A.B.C-Z

Since we're still missing so many of the threads from the JPM sub-forum, which have all been deleted by now, I figured it might be time to make a thread like this. Especially since I think there were quite a few thread owners that were MIA before the forum switch.

I also think with a new sub-forum that maybe we could try to do a few new things as well. I'm not thinking of anything too drastic but perhaps to follow what the AKB48 Theater Forum has done, like keep having artist threads but maybe adding threads to share collection photos, a non-Johnny's music suggestion and/or random threads. I think those kind of threads will help the sub-forum be more active and build more of a sense of community with the Johnny's fans. As they would be places that fans of different groups could interact unlike before where most just stuck to the threads of the groups they followed. What does everyone else think?

Last Edited By: seca Oct 22 12 12:29 AM. Edited 14 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Callandra

JPC Admin

#1 post_url

Apr 17 11 5:23 AM

That all sounds good to me!!! I'm a little worried given how inactive the JE forum has been but I hope everyone comes over. 

EDIT: I made this a sticky XD Still trying to figure out everything works over here 

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#4 post_url

Apr 17 11 12:47 PM

I'll take Kisumai..And maybe KAT-TUN since I've still got an odd sort of affection for them.

I like your idea about following the AKB theatre (even though they followed the MM sub forum lol). Can we also have a "former Johnny" thread, like how the MM section has the OG thread?

Oh, and my new avatar came from the best picture ever that I'm shocked I've never seen

Quote    Reply   

seca

#5 post_url

Apr 17 11 1:22 PM

I think the AKB theater is more of a mix between the Johnny's and MM sub so I don't mind following them.

I do like that idea of a former Johnny's thread as some do return to show business, like Taiyo from Ya-Ya-Yah has come back as an actor recently. So if you want to make it I would say go right ahead. I'll definitely be using it to talk about any updates for Shoon and Taiyo.

And of course everyone that has expressed interest in creating a thread for a group please go ahead and do so. I'm sure there are some people that are just waiting for the threads to be created to post in here.

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#6 post_url

Apr 18 11 12:43 PM

This is a marginally related rant, but I'm getting so annoyed at about 55% of the Jin fans on my timeline.They are so annoying, I swear every other tweet is "what country is he in and who is this girl who has apparently either friend zoned him or rejected him and why so much autotune" and ridiculous details about things he is minorly involved in and jumping on people at the very hint of a dissenting opinion. Who even cares. His hilarious tweets are wasted on them because they are no fun ~__~

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#8 post_url

Apr 18 11 2:11 PM

Pretty much. I have a few who I love love adore, probably because I can hold a decent conversation with them that's not about Bakanishi or his multitude of ex girlfriends. It would cause more trouble than I need to unfollow theses people though (BNF's + We have ~history~ blah blah)

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#10 post_url

Apr 18 11 6:50 PM

When you're in a fandom where the translators are the comm mods(not so much a thing anymore with Jin obviously, outside of his J-web. Most everything is in English now) and the people who have the fan cams, and the people who his friends tend to respond to and their immediate circle (which includes me, admittedly. Like I said, some are cool)

Or elitist bitches as we are sometimes collectively called...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Callandra

JPC Admin

#11 post_url

Apr 19 11 3:59 AM

StrawberyNightmare wrote:
This is a marginally related rant, but I'm getting so annoyed at about 55% of the Jin fans on my timeline.They are so annoying, I swear every other tweet is "what country is he in and who is this girl who has apparently either friend zoned him or rejected him and why so much autotune" and ridiculous details about things he is minorly involved in and jumping on people at the very hint of a dissenting opinion. Who even cares. His hilarious tweets are wasted on them because they are no fun ~__~

Umm, maybe you're posting in the wrong topic?  

Quote    Reply   

#13 post_url

Apr 20 11 12:45 AM

I will take Tackey&Tsubasa if no one else will start one. I started the original thread in JPM before for Tackey&Tsubasa, but wasn't too keen on the update part of it as time passed by.smiley: laugh 

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Apr 23 11 4:29 AM

Ahhh, it's a little sad to see how little people there are here in this thread and how little people there are here at the new site in general. 
But here's to new beginnings!  (P.S. Anyone remember me from JPM?) 

And so just wondering, to be the "owner" of the thread, does that mean we have to write up the artist info post complete with the discography and such?  I would take up that for the News thread, but I'm afraid I'm not that in touch with them anymore......

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#17 post_url

Apr 23 11 6:40 AM

^I remember you!!!

It would be ideal to have a first post full of info/discography but it would just be nice to have the thread for now. 

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

Apr 24 11 1:49 AM

I'd take KAT-TUN, but I'm not good with keeping the thread up to date. There was someone back at the old forum who has that potential though, posting their latest news and all. I was about to ask them to take over the thread...then the forum crashed Eb626e8670b724fc8e29f5c0646da0a6ce336365_r

I'll make one tomorrow if nobody else did

I'm belldandyk1, btw. Though I doubt anyone actually remembers me. lol

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#20 post_url

Apr 24 11 5:05 AM

I remember you!!! I'm glad you came over as well B0b268e653b8a40783297dc6ad6c1609b0cb7980_r

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help