Remove this ad

#901 post_url

Jul 15 16 7:56 PM

She's always busy recording. The truth is that she's still with Sony, but they don't give a damn about her anymore since her best. She needs a label move like Crystal Kay and Beni at this point.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#902 post_url

Jul 18 16 5:01 AM

DeepFried wrote:
Nothing. She's been recording a bunch (for a long time as well) but I have no idea what happened to everything. All I know is that she went to the US to record something recently.

Other than that, she dyes her hair and drinks Starbucks.

No but actually, THIS. smiley: roll

#SadtoSay #NoMore

Quote    Reply   

#903 post_url

Jul 19 16 3:48 AM

From the looks of it, she's been working on new music for more than half a year now. I wonder what's her stance with the label at the moment.

Quote    Reply   

#909 post_url

Sep 26 16 6:48 AM

The fuck!?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#911 post_url

Dec 30 16 7:34 PM

Sounds nice. I hope there's a new album coming soon, or at least a new single. 

Just saw in her website that she has a new collaboration with XOX, but I can't see the video since it's blocked in my country.

Last Edited By: raito7 Dec 30 16 7:39 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#912 post_url

Dec 30 16 7:47 PM

raito7 wrote:
Sounds nice. I hope there's a new album coming soon, or at least a new single. 

Just saw in her website that she has a new collaboration with XOX, but I can't see the video since it's blocked in my country.

Her vocals not even present in this 1 min video >.<  guess it's only on a full song..  it's boring anyways. and yeah, she's working on an album for a long time already!   TeddyLoid Producing few tracks for her.

Quote    Reply   

#917 post_url

May 1 17 2:34 PM

Girl keeps teasing her new songs in her Instagram account, it looks like Sony will never release them. It passed like almost 3 years since her best album and no release, poor girl.

Quote    Reply   

#918 post_url

May 2 17 3:32 AM

I wonder what is her position with the label. She probably has at least another release in her contract, maybe there are some caveats that prevent her from releasing. Or maybe she's not pleased with the songs, lol. Who knows.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help