Remove this ad

#881 post_url

Oct 29 14 1:54 PM

The instrumental in "Happy Dayz" is good. JASMINE's vocals are good as usual. However, there's absolutely no synergy between the two. "Last Word" is gorgeous. "I Love It" is probably her weakest song. :/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#883 post_url

Aug 3 15 8:13 AM

It's been almost a year since PURE LOVE BEST came out... I wonder if she intends to release new music this year. My guess is that she was dropped by her label...

Quote    Reply   

#884 post_url

Aug 3 15 8:31 AM

She's still performing here and there. I don't think she's in danger but that's just my guess. I think she was making demos and showed it on Instagram the other day.

Quote    Reply   

#885 post_url

Aug 3 15 9:14 AM

DeepFried wrote:
She's still performing here and there. I don't think she's in danger but that's just my guess. I think she was making demos and showed it on Instagram the other day.

I hope you're right. While I seriously doubt she'll keep releasing singles/albums on a steady basis, I don't want her to give up on her career. She's incredibly talented.

Quote    Reply   

#886 post_url

Aug 4 15 11:01 AM

She was recording some stuff with a raggae producer last month in LA or so. I'm guessing she'll release new stuff only when Sony decides it.

Quote    Reply   

#890 post_url

Oct 28 15 11:48 AM

Well, she performed a new song called "Cinderella" at one of her last performances.
And she recently was in the studio again.
Seems a new release is planned for next year.
But I won't get my hopes up too high until we have an official announcement, lol.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#891 post_url

Oct 29 15 4:37 AM

Corvina wrote:
Well, she performed a new song called "Cinderella" at one of her last performances.
And she recently was in the studio again.
Seems a new release is planned for next year.
But I won't get my hopes up too high until we have an official announcement, lol.

smiley: frown I don't understand the way her label manages JASMINE's career....
but I hope she releases something new! Thank you for the info!

Quote    Reply   

#892 post_url

Dec 27 15 4:28 PM

JASMINE Has leaked almost entire tracklist from her upcoming album! >.

Here's all the tracks she has posted so far.  u can find all the names in the music editing pics she's been  posting.

1.Rock N' Roll 
2.You Know
3.Shine
4.Without You 
5.Happy Birthday
6.SPC
7.Humanoid
8.Black Kitty 
9.Autoload
10.Cinderella
11.  One Track name is in Japanese which I cannot read Kanji Characters.

She Keeps teasing!  more songs might be revealed  

And Her Profile  picture has changed to this

Let's hope we're gonna hear good news soon!  ^___^  all the track names are  badass so far   

PS:   She keeps posting Robot pics.could this be related to the ''Humanoid'' Song?  probably , yes!  most likely.   I think it might be the first single from the album.

Last Edited By: Ginko Dec 27 15 4:32 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#895 post_url

Dec 29 15 5:23 PM

She's been in studio lately, so I think a new album is coming by the Spring or so.

Besides that, she has a new collaboration in the new SPICY CHOCOLATE album. It's a nice R&B-raggaeton track.

Quote    Reply   

#900 post_url

Jul 14 16 7:51 PM

Nothing. She's been recording a bunch (for a long time as well) but I have no idea what happened to everything. All I know is that she went to the US to record something recently.

Other than that, she dyes her hair and drinks Starbucks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help