Apr 18 11 6:24 PM

Moments and You were... in Acoustic Orchestra are phenomenal

Remove this ad

zeopower6

#82 post_url

Apr 18 11 6:33 PM

Oricon wrote:
zeopower6 wrote:
Oh, just letting you guys know, the AyuChina leaks aren't really happening because the owner apparently isn't allowing them anymore? I dunno exactly what's going on there.
Isn't that Old News because AyuChina didn't allow the leaks of Ayu's Love Songs even though they had an overseas copy a few days before the official release date in Japan?

My friend at AyuChina said that the leaks are just even more regulated now than before.

It went from GUILTY -> warning -> less "leaks" / only leaked from admins at AC/AMF -> NEXT LEVEL -> Rock'n'Roll Circus -> admin decides to not leak completely at this point -> Love songs -> more warnings -> admin decides to not want to leak at all -> ayu-mi-x 7. I'm not exactly sure where the super low quality semi-"leaks" are coming from though since haru isn't the one doing them. Possibly just users who got them via HK "black market" sales?

****not talking about right now since obviously people are getting their CDs******

Last Edited By: zeopower6 Apr 18 11 6:43 PM. Edited 1 time.

#83 post_url

Apr 18 11 6:38 PM

^By now, people are probably starting to get their copies from CDJ... so I assume that's where these are coming from.

#86 post_url

Apr 18 11 6:55 PM

zeopower6 wrote:
My friend at AyuChina said that the leaks are just even more regulated now than before.
only proves that this whole 'regulated leaks' theory is BS. avex made it clear that they'll sue their asses if they don't stop to leak her material in advance and so they will obey if they don't want to see their site being shut down.

zeopower6

#87 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:02 PM

Well, avex is the party responsible for sending the discs to these forums. [How else do they get things a week or two in advance?]

It's a weird complicated situation that I don't think even people who normally go to AyuChina or AyumiFans really understand.

zeopower6

#88 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:07 PM

Well, avex is the party responsible for sending the discs to these forums. [How else do they get things a week or two in advance?]

It's a weird complicated situation that I don't think even people who normally go to AyuChina or AyumiFans really understand.

#89 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:27 PM

I love the AOV remixes of "NEVER EVER", "Trust" and "AUDIENCE" just because they're so smooth and upbeat compared to the usual acoustic orchestra remixes.

Didn't really like anything on the trance album, but the house one wasn't too bad, even if they started blending together by the fourth or fifth song.  "Bold and Delicious (Dub's Standard House remix)" and "Virgin Road (FPM EVERLUST mix)" are my favorites from that album.  That business at the end of "Dearest (Razor 'N Guido Club mix)" gives me a headache. 5c726df61bb7146a81c93bc4e1be07b0266021b1_r

#90 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:49 PM

zeopower6 wrote:

Black market perhaps, boxes that fall of trucks, dodgy employees working at avex. Don't rule out all possibilities if your only dealing with a theory.

Remove this ad

#91 post_url

Apr 18 11 8:20 PM

I'm really dissapointed with the evolution acoustic. her voice sounds horrible with the arrangement...

zeopower6

#92 post_url

Apr 18 11 8:33 PM

victurtle wrote:
zeopower6 wrote:

Black market perhaps, boxes that fall of trucks, dodgy employees working at avex. Don't rule out all possibilities if your only dealing with a theory.

It is not only a theory. (at least regarding receiving the CDs/DVDs early)

I'm really wondering how they ended up at this arrangement though. I know it wasn't the case pre-GUILTY. lol, I still have my weird group release from Team-something for Secret~

#93 post_url

Apr 18 11 9:55 PM

ayu-ro and the bonus disc are on kmc. Now we just need AT10 to be uploaded and my life will be complete.

zeopower6

#94 post_url

Apr 18 11 10:11 PM

AH MAH GAWWW.

All the discs are out now~

#95 post_url

Apr 18 11 10:14 PM

oneheart wrote:
I'm really dissapointed with the evolution acoustic. her voice sounds horrible with the arrangement...

Has it been re-recorded? Or is it vocals from 2001 recording?

#96 post_url

Apr 18 11 10:15 PM

Whatever (acoustic orchestra) is really good! I love it! I hope the rest of the AO cd is great too.

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#97 post_url

Apr 18 11 10:17 PM

I have a question does anyone know why Ayu didn't include "crossroad" in her 7 days Special?

#98 post_url

Apr 18 11 10:20 PM

toLOVE29 wrote:
I have a question does anyone know why Ayu didn't include "crossroad" in her 7 days Special?

the same reason blossom got left off too I guess...

I assume it was because they were performed at a-nation maybe?

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#99 post_url

Apr 18 11 10:24 PM

gracie wrote:
toLOVE29 wrote:

the same reason blossom got left off too I guess...

I assume it was because they were performed at a-nation maybe?
But she had perform both song in the tour before right? (I think so because I read something on Ayustoy saying how she change the setlist before and for one of the 7dS performance she had included every new single song she release?)

But sadly they didn't include blossom from a-nation 11a362fa6ee5b6e04ae887259044c0f57f17093e_r

#100 post_url

Apr 18 11 10:25 PM

JEWELian wrote:
Has it been re-recorded? Or is it vocals from 2001 recording?

I'm really puzzled why people would even think that she re-recorded anything. we haven't seen anything of the sort (luckily) since her 10th anniversary. but to answer your question all vocals are in their original form, although you can clearly hear the (original) vocal production on a lot of these songs. I can totally see why they weren't already released at their respective time in acoustic form.

will need some time to digest the four albums so I won't throw out my judgement yet.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help