Remove this ad

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#61 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:21 AM

Just checked AHS and they have the leak for trance & house. *still waiting for my acoustic orchestra*

Remove this ad

#62 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:26 AM

toLOVE29 wrote:
Just checked AHS and they have the leak for trance & house. *still waiting for my acoustic orchestra*

Trance is in 320, as far as I'm aware, the House has only leaked in 128...

stupid ayuchina...  I hope people start getting their copies today so we can actually hear and watch this stuff...

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#63 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:28 AM

gracie wrote:
toLOVE29 wrote:

stupid ayuchina...  I hope people start getting their copies today so we can actually hear and watch this stuff...
Yeah I checked JPS and they have trance 320, house is 128 on AHS

They just being selfish and not upload anything. after seeing the Microphone live I was begging for more last night. 

#64 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:32 AM

I'm not sure which I like better yet. Either way both HOUSE and trance have some wonderful tracks and I'm really glad max decided to split the release up into 4 genres again rather than whatever SILVER/GOLD was.

#65 post_url

Apr 18 11 12:20 PM

gracie wrote:

it doesn't really sound any better, I bet money that it's a transcode with 99% probability.

#66 post_url

Apr 18 11 12:34 PM

koolhk wrote:
What's everyones opinion on the album Loveppears?

Definitely one of her best. Love the singles on it ( or at least all of them except for Love Destiny) and the album tracks are awesome too. It's the album that made me a fan of Ayu.

#67 post_url

Apr 18 11 1:06 PM

I hate trance remixes, but the new ayu trance had a few tracks that gave me a nice surprise. Love the MOON remix. The house CD, however, kind of disappointed me. I hate most of the remixers and I wasn't happy with the tracklist, but I still thought that it would be good. I was hoping that it wouldn't be typical generic house, and that they'd put more energetic, unique mixes on, like how ayu-mi-x 6 was (which was like some sort of house/Eurobeat/random fusion of awesome-ness for a lot of the tracks, hah). But the only decent track is Bold & Delicious, for me (and appears did~ have potential, until I realised that it was dub-ish -_-). Oh well. When it comes to pure remix genres, I've always been a Eurobeat fan, and considering how good a lot of her recent orchestra versions are, I'm looking forward to the last two CDs a lot more than I was with these, anyhow, I guess.

I think that LOVEppears is a really good album, and a true classic. On the other hand, it is and always was way overplayed, and it's honestly not nearly as good as a lot of her albums - ones that don't get half of the attention that LOVEppears does. >_< Really, LOVEppears is her most generic album, but she makes the songs her own, and they somehow manage to stand out, lol.

#68 post_url

Apr 18 11 1:21 PM

Evanescence wrote:
gracie wrote:

it doesn't really sound any better, I bet money that it's a transcode with 99% probability.

anyone who really cares about the bit rate of a remix album is really sad though, at least, imo.  Remix albums suck by design, cause remixes always suck.

#70 post_url

Apr 18 11 1:47 PM

gracie wrote:
anyone who really cares about the bit rate of a remix album is really sad though, at least, imo.  Remix albums suck by design, cause remixes always suck.
you should make it less obvious that you're not belonging to the party folks.

Remove this ad

#72 post_url

Apr 18 11 2:49 PM

I also hate remixes, but must confess i'm loving those ones (maybe too ayufan)
BTW, a guy who revieved all the albums is supposed to leak them tonight

#75 post_url

Apr 18 11 3:59 PM

Guardian wrote:
bluray could leak anytime. :/

yeah really, I need this tour in my life...

House and Acoustic Orchestra were posted on JPS HQ, 320kbs and FLAC.  I think Trance was reposted as well.

Last Edited By: gracie Apr 18 11 4:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

zeopower6

#77 post_url

Apr 18 11 5:40 PM

Oh, just letting you guys know, the AyuChina leaks aren't really happening because the owner apparently isn't allowing them anymore? I dunno exactly what's going on there.

Noctis

#78 post_url

Apr 18 11 5:56 PM

BLUE BIRD's acoustic orchestra doesn't sound like the song anymore. 3fe16566b54d8f91cbccabd2a2734acff385921d_r

Edit: Hmm, most of the songs don't, imo.

Last Edited By: Noctis Apr 18 11 6:01 PM. Edited 1 time.

Oricon

#79 post_url

Apr 18 11 5:58 PM

zeopower6 wrote:
Oh, just letting you guys know, the AyuChina leaks aren't really happening because the owner apparently isn't allowing them anymore? I dunno exactly what's going on there.
Isn't that Old News because AyuChina didn't allow the leaks of Ayu's Love Songs even though they had an overseas copy a few days before the official release date in Japan?

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#80 post_url

Apr 18 11 6:05 PM

OMG listening to ayu-mi-x 7 Acoustic Orchestra and once again Ayu never failed me with this kind of album. *REPEATING ALBUM*!!

Now I just need my RnRC 7dS then my life as of right now is a complete!!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help