Remove this ad
avatar

RicH

Posts: 1,294 ๑۩۞۩๑

#3441 post_url

Dec 13 11 8:55 AM

Julia666 wrote:
strange figure: big head, small hands, massive legs...


Remove this ad

#3442 post_url

Dec 13 11 9:26 AM

Julia666 wrote:
strange figure: big head, small hands, massive legs...
I agree, it would be so flawless without the random barbieness
but that isn't really anything new in most ayu pics.

I'll skip this years calendar, some of her faces are pretty scary this year.
idk people worship leslie kee 48/7 but his stuff hasn't been much better than shimokos.

image image image

if those pics were the BEST and they were like oh bb this is so sxy compared to the other ones well... the other ones must have been really crap.

#3444 post_url

Dec 13 11 9:48 AM

that and her dead face with those sausages around her mouth.
someone needs to show her new poses too.

avatar

zeopower6

Posts: 1,870

#3445 post_url

Dec 14 11 4:26 PM

image

The old one was definitely better.

avatar

ayukuuangel

Posts: 1,738 Team Ayu Kuuter

#3446 post_url

Dec 14 11 4:33 PM

I like them the same. I just wanna see the show already... and it will take years until the DVD/blu-ray T_T

avatar

zeopower6

Posts: 1,870

#3447 post_url

Dec 14 11 4:36 PM

POWER of MUSIC will probably be released along with the new album... so CDL will probably be seen around the summertime maybe?

#3449 post_url

Dec 14 11 7:43 PM

I saw it yesterday, don't like how they've changed it, makes me wonder what else they've changed for the show

#3450 post_url

Dec 15 11 3:06 AM

zeopower6 wrote:
image

The old one was definitely better.
expecting a tacky show and some tacky goods that I want asap smiley: pimp
can't wait to hear evolution the 6000th time!

Remove this ad
avatar

ayukuuangel

Posts: 1,738 Team Ayu Kuuter

#3451 post_url

Dec 15 11 7:53 AM

Or Boys & Girls lol. But I have to admit that ayu's show has to have these 2 in order to be an ayu show. The rest she can scrap and sing never sang songs

#3452 post_url

Dec 15 11 9:04 AM

nemesisyume wrote:
I'll skip this years calendar, some of her faces are pretty scary this year.
idk people worship leslie kee 48/7 but his stuff hasn't been much better than shimokos.

image image image

if those pics were the BEST and they were like oh bb this is so sxy compared to the other ones well... the other ones must have been really crap.

who is this person? I have a slight hunch that I know her from somewhere but can't quite put my finger on it with those monstrous lips obscuring my view.

#3453 post_url

Dec 16 11 4:38 PM

Evanescence wrote:
nemesisyume wrote:
I'll skip this years calendar, some of her faces are pretty scary this year.
idk people worship leslie kee 48/7 but his stuff hasn't been much better than shimokos.

image image image

if those pics were the BEST and they were like oh bb this is so sxy compared to the other ones well... the other ones must have been really crap.

who is this person? I have a slight hunch that I know her from somewhere but can't quite put my finger on it with those monstrous lips obscuring my view.
And avex stands his ground saying that she is beautiful by nature smiley: sick

#3454 post_url

Dec 17 11 12:35 AM

^ if only they would leave her more natural. she looks so much better suppin than what you see there. 

avatar

ayukuuangel

Posts: 1,738 Team Ayu Kuuter

#3455 post_url

Dec 17 11 3:42 AM

Julia666 wrote:
Evanescence wrote:
nemesisyume wrote:
I'll skip this years calendar, some of her faces are pretty scary this year.
idk people worship leslie kee 48/7 but his stuff hasn't been much better than shimokos.

image image image

if those pics were the BEST and they were like oh bb this is so sxy compared to the other ones well... the other ones must have been really crap.

who is this person? I have a slight hunch that I know her from somewhere but can't quite put my finger on it with those monstrous lips obscuring my view.
And avex stands his ground saying that she is beautiful by nature smiley: sick


She is very beautiful by nature but that's not what they want her to show to the public (even if she doesn't care shit and post very natural pics in her blog) smiley: laugh

image
It's from the new album's recordings.

Beautiful by nature? definitely.

Last Edited By: ayukuuangel Dec 17 11 3:45 AM. Edited 1 time.

#3456 post_url

Dec 17 11 7:16 AM

Yes, it's true, but why doesn't she understand that her lips are awful and facial expression is artificial?

avatar

ayukuuangel

Posts: 1,738 Team Ayu Kuuter

#3457 post_url

Dec 17 11 7:29 AM

I dunno, probably same reason that kana does that. Maybe they wanna show women everyone can look gorgeous (glamarous divaish artificial).

avatar

zeopower6

Posts: 1,870

#3458 post_url

Dec 17 11 4:21 PM

Julia666 wrote:
Yes, it's true, but why doesn't she understand that her lips are awful and facial expression is artificial?

It's really common in the J-fashion world, sadly. If you look at makeup tutorials from the magazines, almost all of them have models with fake-looking eyes and hugeass ducklips.

#3459 post_url

Dec 17 11 4:43 PM

Yeah, it's common for gyaru / lolita / whatevs fashion models. She's not one though so those faces aren't really necessary, but oh well.
If she makes them again for her next album's covers, I'll be really pissed though. *hoping for something as good as FIVE's photoshoot*

#3460 post_url

Dec 19 11 2:37 AM

[email protected] wrote:
Arena Tour 2012 is ~HOTEL LOVE SONGS~
TRF’s famous piece 「Happening Here」, which will be covered by ayu, was the original theme song for “ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2011 A ~HOTEL Love songs”. Now, this cover song will be the theme song for the “ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~”!!
image

Happening Here will be available 12/21 on Chaku-uta

There's an image from TA on AHS.

I'm gonna fucking kill her if she did a cover album

Last Edited By: gracie Dec 19 11 2:40 AM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help