Remove this ad

#81 post_url

Sep 25 11 8:12 PM

I lsitened to both. I don't like everKrack all that much. It's too weird. But has potential to be fun live.

On the other hand I love Kiri no naka! Very energetic song.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#82 post_url

Sep 26 11 3:37 AM

Kiri no Naka is awesome! It really does give you a Kanojo no MODERN feeling, and I love that song to bits!

Two more weeks till G4 II, and yet still no news whether it will ever be released in regular stores.

Quote    Reply   

#86 post_url

Oct 5 11 3:21 PM

Interesting title!

Am curious about their next two singles... G4 II was slightly disappointing to me. EverKrack started out promising, but in the end I felt it was a bit too cheesy... the rest of the songs were nice too, but not as awesome as I had hoped. Maybe my bar was too high - I think all of them are fine Glay tunes - but I guess the hype of a second G4 made me expect the world.

Quote    Reply   

#87 post_url

Oct 5 11 11:47 PM

G4 2 is amazing,its a mix of one love and hai to diamond sounds.

kiri no naka is Sen no Knife ga Mune wo Sasu and kanojo no modern combined together lol, my favorite song .

btw guys who is the singer in Satellite of love (Demo)?

Last Edited By: Yamabuki Oct 6 11 12:28 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#88 post_url

Oct 6 11 2:05 AM

I thought that everKrack was kind of cheesy too. it's not a bad song though but it feels like it should be a B-side or a bonus feature from the Rare Collectives. Kiri no Naka is AWESOME. I haven't heard the full version of MAD BREAKER yet but it sounds solid. As for Ruby's Blanket, it sounds nice and it doesn't sound like something Jiro would do. I like it but I've gotta wait to hear the full version. But overall, it will be a good single. It's kind of hard to top the first G4, I think. I consider it probably their strongest single to date.

In other news, you can also see the the jacket to My Private Jealously on the main site. I love the classic look they've given it.

Quote    Reply   

#90 post_url

Oct 6 11 12:41 PM

Hey guys, go to the main site and watch the video to everKrack. It's...wtf.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#91 post_url

Oct 7 11 12:22 AM

LOL everKrack is just...no words to describe!

And damn, the mini-album is also G-DIRECT exclusive. Why???!!! This is torture!

Edit:

And I saw this on My Private "Jealousy" cover:

3 tracks compact disc
with 3 tracks digital video disc

What does that mean?? All 3 songs will have PVs?

Last Edited By: whitedove Oct 7 11 12:39 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#95 post_url

Oct 8 11 4:28 PM

nackar wrote:
Interesting title!

Am curious about their next two singles... G4 II was slightly disappointing to me. EverKrack started out promising, but in the end I felt it was a bit too cheesy... the rest of the songs were nice too, but not as awesome as I had hoped. Maybe my bar was too high - I think all of them are fine Glay tunes - but I guess the hype of a second G4 made me expect the world.
That's random, but why you never write GLAY's name in capitals, as it's supposed to be? Not that I care too much, but you obvioulsy care enough to write other artists's names properly...is that on purpose?

Quote    Reply   

#96 post_url

Oct 29 11 11:40 PM

Is it too late to say that I loved G4 II?  Except for EverKrack, which is enjoyable in a way, but not a favorite, all the other songs are very good IMO. 

GLAY  was in what I assume is EXILE's TV show and both groups performed together some songs. There are several videos on Youtube, like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR6lI_RM9Eg&feature=related the others can be found among the related videos.

Quote    Reply   

#97 post_url

Oct 30 11 9:29 AM

Yeah they were on EXILE TAMASHII. It's been a long time to see them on TV performing. I'm hoping they'll be on Music Station for My Private Jealousy.

Quote    Reply   

#98 post_url

Oct 31 11 4:03 AM

Angel cake wrote:
nackar wrote:
Interesting title!

That's random, but why you never write GLAY's name in capitals, as it's supposed to be? Not that I care too much, but you obvioulsy care enough to write other artists's names properly...is that on purpose?

Nope, I just couldn't care less.

I'm really curious to see how My Private Jealousy will fare... do you guys think it will match Precious' sales?

Quote    Reply   

#99 post_url

Nov 1 11 12:36 AM

Well, if only we have numbers for G4 II as a benchmark...

I'm also afraid that if My Private Jealousy is also selling at G-DIRECT, it means we won't be getting even close to 95% of sales that Oricon normally posts, since G-DIRECT sales is not included in the Oricon.

Last Edited By: whitedove Nov 1 11 12:46 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#100 post_url

Nov 2 11 5:35 PM

I think it might sell about the same amount as Precious. Since GLAY found Loversoul their sales have been relying only on fans, with almost zero promotion for their releases (they still have MS appearances, but that's about it). I guess other people hardly know about their releases. Even with their latest releases under EMI it was not like their music got great exposure. If the same fans are going to buy the new single, then it will sell about the same. But I think we shouldn't expect a good performance on Oricon.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help