Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 24 11 5:07 PM

this cover is awesome, I really want to watch this ASAP

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 post_url

Apr 28 11 11:07 AM

First live there...about time, wasn't it?

"2011年はアジア・台北(台湾)のライブハウスで開催。"

Does that mean they are touring other countries as well? Although I'm not in Asia, I'm so excited!

Quote    Reply   

#24 post_url

Apr 28 11 8:51 PM

@Angel cake seems like it! I guess we'll find out soon enough.

@Christi the acoustic live is wonderful! I've been hoping that they would do a new one soon. It seems that Teru has been wanting to do one, too, so maybe it's possible X3

Quote    Reply   

shodoimpulse

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#25 post_url

Apr 29 11 7:15 AM

Angel cake wrote:
First live there...about time, wasn't it?

"2011年はアジア・台北(台湾)のライブハウスで開催。"

Does that mean they are touring other countries as well? Although I'm not in Asia, I'm so excited!
really? thats great because i live in Asia~smiley: happysmiley: happy

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

May 1 11 2:33 AM

Christi wrote:I LOVED it too!! It's one of my favourite concerts along with the "One Love" Dome Tour and err all the EXPO

And I did a GLAY badge if anyone wants to use it:

They're all so good! it's hard to choose a top favorite, but I really enjoy ROCK SHOCK vol.4 since it reminds me of the times I saw them in California ♥

and you totally beat me to it! I made some badges using newer pictures, but it looks like I was too slow lol

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

May 2 11 5:04 AM

Christi wrote:
 If it looks better you can suggest the new badge I think ^^ maybe we can choose it together here?
Sure, if you want to :O here are the ones I made:

Quote    Reply   

#32 post_url

May 8 11 2:17 AM

Thaank you for your love is released as Chaku-Uta Full, isn't it? Then no, you can't purchase it outside Japan. You'll need a Japanese keitai (mobile phone) to download it.

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

May 17 11 10:50 AM

dokurock17 wrote:
Christi wrote:
 If it looks better you can suggest the new badge I think ^^ maybe we can choose it together here?
Sure, if you want to :O here are the ones I made:

So guys, are we going to do it?

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

May 18 11 8:17 AM

For the badges all you have to do is say which one you like best. If the majority prefers Christi's then her badge will remain as the official one for GLAY. If one of my badges gets the majority of votes then I'll suggest it in the proper thread. Basically all we have to do is agree on one image, lol.

Promotion for the RATW DVD/Blu-ray release has started:
kegarenaki SEASON (full performance)
Satellite of love (full performance)

I'm in love with the "Satellite of love" performance. Teru's voice kind of gives out near the end but it doesn't take away from the overall performance, and Hisashi's outro-solo was amaaaaazing. I've been waiting to hear that song live and it definitely did not disappoint ♥

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

May 20 11 8:59 PM

^
I see. I actually like Christi's badge and wouldn't mind if it remained as the official one. For some reason I like "G4" instead of "GLAY" lol. That picture is a very strong one.

But I vote for dokurock17's first badge. I like it because the picture is recent and stylish.

Promotion for the RATW DVD/Blu-ray release has started:
Concert preview
kegarenaki SEASON (full performance)
Satellite of love (full performance)

I'm in love with the "Satellite of love" performance. Teru's voice kind of gives out near the end but it doesn't take away from the overall performance, and Hisashi's outro-solo was amaaaaazing. I've been waiting to hear that song live and it definitely did not disappoint ♥

The "Satellite of love" performance is so emotional. The type of performance you expect for this type of song. Hisashi's outro is really WOW.

Last Edited By: Angel cake May 21 11 12:17 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

May 20 11 11:00 PM

I like the first one from Dokurock, actually

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help