#41 post_url

Aug 15 11 1:23 AM

<3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Aug 28 11 10:02 PM

SECRET to release an album in Korea before returning with “Shy Boy” in Japan

SECRET is on a roll with their Japanese promotions! Following their “Madonna” release, the girls have decided to go with “Shy Boy” as their second Japanese work.

SECRET have already completed filming their music video for “Shy Boy” on August 28th, and will finalize preparations for their release by September. Details on whether the release will be a single or a mini-album have yet to be revealed.

The girls shared that they hope to show a different charm to their strong, cosmopolitan look from “Madonna” by going for a sweeter, swings-style with “Shy Boy”.

Before their “Shy Boy” release in November, however, the girls will be releasing an official album in Korea.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates!

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

Aug 29 11 4:03 AM

'bout time we got a full album from them. I really hope they don't put all of their old singles on there, but I know they will.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#45 post_url

Sep 9 11 10:03 AM

Secret is joining in the Mid September-Early November battle

October is shaping up to be one of the biggest months for K-Pop this year, as SECRET has confirmed that they will indeed be joining the girl group rush with a Korean comeback next month!

Other girl groups scheduled for October currently include SNSD, KARA, T-ara, the Wonder Girls, and the Brown Eyed Girls. SECRET will also be facing stiff competition from IU and G-Dragon.

On September 9th, TS Entertainment confirmed through OSEN, “SECRET will indeed be making their comeback in mid-October. There isn’t a set date in stone yet, but we are sure of October. The album will be a full official album and the girls will be skipping their Chuseok break to completely focus on finalizing last major details.”

They continued, “We were originally going to release it in the beginning of October, but we decided to push it back by a week or two to ensure its quality. As it is an album of high quality work, please look forward to it.”

-----------------------------------------------

OMG I'm looking forward to this. IU, G-Dragon, Wonder Girls, KARA, SNSD, B1A4, Brown Eyed Girls, T-ara and now Secret is having comebacks at that time!!!

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Sep 9 11 6:33 PM

Great that they decided to release 'Shy Boy' in Japanese, they deserve success with that song!

And wow another Korean fall comeback, it's going to be a fierce competition, but I'm guessing SNSD will win all the awards in everything.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#50 post_url

Sep 21 11 4:41 PM

Think, if it's a mini-album...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Oricon

#52 post_url

Sep 21 11 5:30 PM

No but the 6 songs might end up being 3 songs and 3 instrumentals/Korean versions so it will end up charting in the singles then...

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#54 post_url

Sep 21 11 9:13 PM

Why on earth would they make it a mini-album, just barely into their debut. Strange as I always thought Shy Boy would be made a single instead.... Oh well

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Oct 6 11 7:48 PM

SECRET to release 1st full-length album on October 18th + teaser photos!

Girl group SECRET will be making a comeback on October 18th, and they’ve just released teaser photos for their first full-length album!

The girls have been enjoying strong success in the first half of the year, topping music charts with their singles “Shy Boy” and “Starlight Moonlight“. Additionally, member Song Ji Eun‘s solo track “Going Crazy” became a sensation for its powerful lyrics and artistry. Their agency, TS Entertainment, stated that this will be SECRET’s first full-length album since their debut two years ago.

Pics: Sunhwa image Zinger image

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#57 post_url

Oct 6 11 7:57 PM

It's not a cute concept but a more mature one... hmph..... I like their cute concept best since Shy Boy is their favourite song for me.

It's going to be interesting as that same week it will be Orange Caramel vs. Secret as they both will be releasing a comeback song AND a comeback album.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#58 post_url

Oct 6 11 11:10 PM

Sunhwa's photo is gorgeous. I'd like Zinger's better if we could actually see her face.
Anyway, I'm glad this is a full album. More songs like My Boy, please!

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#60 post_url

Oct 10 11 11:11 PM

omg Hyosung. I can die now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help