This is by far the worse K-POP group in the damn biz

HAM shits all over these bitches

NEXT BITCHES

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 post_url

Jun 3 11 5:11 PM

Music Bank performance

Although I liked the new album, I really hope they return to the I Want You Back/Music era. I must say that TS is doing terrific on promoting them though. I hope they can keep up the success with them. Perhaps next year they'll be popular enough in Korea to debut in Japan.

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Jun 7 11 9:47 PM

It's no surprise really. TS Entertainment mentioned last year that Japanese record companies were interested in signing them but they wanted to wait until they more polished/known in Korea. Although Sony is a shitty record label, I hope they see potential in Secret and promote them heavily.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Jun 14 11 3:54 AM

I can't embed since I'm on my phone, but the video for the Japanese version of "Madonna" is out...  the lyrics are still half Korean!

Last Edited By: drew Jun 14 11 3:57 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 post_url

Jun 27 11 7:06 PM

MaiMai wrote:
This is by far the worse K-POP group in the damn biz

HAM shits all over these bitches

NEXT BITCHES

...The girls are too THE ONLY korean girlband that can sing without autotune...so...

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Jun 27 11 9:00 PM

Their Japanese debut is a mess, instead of 'Madonna' it would be so much better If they did 'Shy Boy' (their most popular song and it fits more for the Japanese market) and I don't know but I feel this so rushed.

Even thou I couldn't help but LOL @ Sunhwa's SECRETT moment at the beginning of the video

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Jul 1 11 11:27 AM

Japanese covers+tracklists are out:

CD+DVD A

01. Madonna
02. My Boy -New Arrange ver.-
03. Madonna (Inst.)
04. My Boy -New Arrange ver.- (Inst.)

DVD:
01. Madonna -Music Video-
02. Madonna -Music Video- (Dance ver.)

CD+DVD B

01. Madonna
03. Madonna (Inst.)

DVD:
01. Madonna (Music Video)
02. Making-of document

CD-only

01. Madonna
03. Madonna (Inst.)
05. Madonna -Original Korean ver.-

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

Jul 6 11 6:13 AM

Live will start in about 15 minutes. Live is over.

Setlist:
1) Magic

MC
2) I Love Rock n' Roll

MC
3) La La La
4) My Boy -New Arrange Ver-
5) Empty with you

MC
6) Madonna (Japanese Ver.)

They left the stage and the stream was going to end with the Japanese Madonna pv, but they came back on stage. No encore, so they talked a bit and thanked everyone. They played the Madonna pv again, this time in its entirety and the stream ended.

Last Edited By: karenaihana Jul 6 11 7:55 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

Jul 6 11 11:39 AM

oh, dammit I can't believe I missed that. hopefully a fan has ripped it and will upload it to YouTube.

was the new version of "My Boy" very different?

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Jul 23 11 4:19 AM

Music Bank in Tokyo

<object width="550" height="343"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EVTdqftC0g?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EVTdqftC0g?version=3&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="550" height="343" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help